XY UU Opening Tournament - Finals [Won by Dat Blast]

One question, will the next round be random matchups as well or do we follow the bracket (In which case I have to fight Limitless. well fuck)?

Contacted opponent day 1 too, still haven't received a response, will try and get the match done by the end of this week.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
One question, will the next round be random matchups as well or do we follow the bracket (In which case I have to fight Limitless. well fuck)?
You'll follow the bracket, because that's how Challonge works.

Edit: My opponent and I are in contact and planning to play on Monday.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Also, I'm going to allow people to play matches ahead of time on the bracket if you want. For example, if you are matched up round two (in round one) you can get it done early. However, I will not penalize or force people to play early.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Opponent replied to my VM after a couple days passed and then missed the scheduled time earlier today. Luckily, I see him on now, but I haven't gotten a response yet. Hopefully, we can get this done - if he doesn't respond, this is an activity post I guess

Edit: Lost to a crit, gg i guess

Last edited:
"Hello Sweep. I am writing to inform you that I would like to withdraw from the UU tournament. I was under the impression that it was done via Wifi. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Viserion."

Opponent withdrew, will wait for a sub.

Edit: Beat Diatom, GG

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)