My Trade Thread =D (Now with Dream Ball Mons ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok you are here for trade now?
Currently don't have any nidoran in stock, so I have to breed them and I already have some orders to fullfill :I Will get the job done for Sunday.
My save file got deleted so I don't have much to offer but, are you interested in a shiny 5 IV Whimsicott or a 6 IV Landorus ?
What nature and ability does Landorus have? If it's Timid with Sheer Force, I would gladly give you more pokes C:
i'm interested in these pokies:
CMT from what i can breed , i do have other things i didnt write yet , since i'm busy with my midterms also i have Houndoomite for ya
and if Possible i want Sableye be female
and we can discuss it later , since i may want nicknames if possible :>
As far as what you've written goes, I would be interested in a Genesect, even cloned c: Also need the houndoominite... What else do you have?

Togepi
Modest - Serene Grace
31/X/31/31/31/31
I got to offer
Eevee 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Anticipatiop Wish,Curse,Stored power, Synch
Eevee 31/31/31/31/31/x Timid Adaptability Tail whip,Covet,Wish,Charm
Scyther 31/31/31/x/31/31 adamanet Tech Vacuume Wave
Bunnelby 31/31/31/31/x/31 Adament Pickup
Gastly 31/31/31/31/x/31 timid
Heracross 31/x/31/31/31/31 adamant megahorn
Fletchling 31/31/31/31/31/31 adamant Gale wings
Venusaur 31/31/31/31/31/31 mild OverGrow Bank mon level 60
Furret 31/31/31/31/31/31/31 Jolly frisk Bank mon level 16
Already have all of them, except Furret(which I'm not interested in), sorry :<

As far as what you've written goes, I would be interested in a Genesect, even cloned c: Also need the houndoominite... What else do you have?
i can also breed Non HA absol in moon ball , with the eggmoves(playrough,megahorn,sucker punch)

I'll trade you an aggronite for gible.

I'm also interested in electrike, I have harvest careful phantlump (dusk ball) , intimidate adamant growlithe (flare blitz, close combat, morning sun), jolly pickpocket sneasel (fake out, icicle crash, pursuit) and a lot of other stuff, just let me know what you're looking for.

Currently don't have any nidoran in stock, so I have to breed them and I already have some orders to fullfill :I Will get the job done for Sunday.

What nature and ability does Landorus have? If it's Timid with Sheer Force, I would gladly give you more pokes C:

It's Naive with sheer force.

i can also breed Non HA absol in moon ball , with the eggmoves(playrough,megahorn,sucker punch)
I think I'll take the houndoomite and Genesect then if it's ok
I'll trade you an aggronite for gible.

I'm also interested in electrike, I have harvest careful phantlump (dusk ball) , intimidate adamant growlithe (flare blitz, close combat, morning sun), jolly pickpocket sneasel (fake out, icicle crash, pursuit) and a lot of other stuff, just let me know what you're looking for.
Perfect! It will take some time to get the gible (Sunday at best, as I already got a lot of requests), while I do have an Electrike in stock. I can trade it for Phantump even now. ^^
It's Naive with sheer force.
Don't like the nature, sorry :<

I think I'll take the houndoomite and Genesect then if it's ok

Perfect! It will take some time to get the gible (Sunday at best, as I already got a lot of requests), while I do have an Electrike in stock. I can trade it for Phantump even now. ^^

Don't like the nature, sorry :<
Sounds good, i can trade the phantlump for the electrike whenever you're ready. Wasn't really wanting to wait until sunday for the gible though, if you have a rough skin female with 4 IV's I'll trade you the aggronite for that

Sounds good, i can trade the phantlump for the electrike whenever you're ready. Wasn't really wanting to wait until sunday for the gible though, if you have a rough skin female with 4 IV's I'll trade you the aggronite for that
Just checked the pokebank, I have a female with 4 IVs and rough skin ^^ Shall we trade right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)