The Trainer's Warehouse - You'll Like the Way You Battle: HPs,Legends,Shinies,Stones,Cloning + More

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have everything ready if you wanna trade. Sorry about my delays.

Keldeo and Heatran are ready. Let me know when you can trade for them.

All set to trade. Hopefully we can link up this weekend.

Litleo is done.

Honedge is ready. I can trade pretty much any time this weekend

Klefki is ready. Let me know when you can trade
Fantastic! Let me know when you're available to trade.

Are you available in about 5 hours from now? If not then the weekend works too :)
I'm basically free the whole weekend

Togepi 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Bold/Modest/Calm - Serene Grace/Hustle - Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
Anything ya like from here that ya would take for the Togepi Cant seem to et my hands on one T.T
http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/my-trade-thread.3501654/
Are those all shiny?

Are you available in about 5 hours from now? If not then the weekend works too :)
I'm basically free the whole weekend
Yeah, I think I'll be asleep by then... tomorrow will definitely work though!

I have everything ready if you wanna trade. Sorry about my delays.

Keldeo and Heatran are ready. Let me know when you can trade for them.

All set to trade. Hopefully we can link up this weekend.

Litleo is done.

Honedge is ready. I can trade pretty much any time this weekend

Klefki is ready. Let me know when you can trade
I can trade right now if you can? :)

Yo! FT 6iv Modest Shiny Goodra (with Gooey ofc)
I also will ad Kee + Maranga berries, but I sadly can't clone, so I'll need 2 shinies from you: Want Absol and Manectric

**New to the Shop**

Omanyte
31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Timid/Modest - Weak Armor (HA)/Swift Swim/Shell Armour - Egg Moves: Spikes, Toxic Spikes, Water Pulse
*Working on Haze and Knock Off*

Aerodactyl
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly/Adamant - Rock Head/Pressure - Egg Moves: N/A
*Adamant will require time*

Cacnea - Lvl 1

31/31/31/31/31/xx or 31/31/31/xx/31/31 or 31/xx/31/31/31/31 - Brave/Quiet/Jolly/Timid/Modest/Adamant - Water Absorb (HA)/Sand Veil - Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Seed Bomb

Rufflet
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant/Jolly - Hustle (HA)/Sheer Force/Keen Eye - Egg Moves: N/A

Omanyte
HP Grass 31/even/31/30/31/31 - Weak Armor - Egg Moves: Water Pulse, Spikes, Toxic Spikes
*Cloned for Trade*

Tyrantrum - Lvl 51
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Strong Jaw - Dragon Dance, Stone Edge, Ice Fang, Earthquake
OT: Sandy - ID: 24041 - Kalos Born

Shroomish
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Quick Feet - Bullet Seed, Charm, Focus Punch, Wake-Up Slap
OT: Raymund - ID: 47915 - Kalos Born

Aron
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Rock Head/Sturdy - Iron Head, Superpower, Head Smash, Stealth Rock
OT: Ryan - ID: 32131 - Kalos Born

Snover
31/31/31/31/31/xx - Brave - Snow Warning - Powder Snow, Leer, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb
OT: Yvonne - ID: 64561 - Kalos Born

Rufflet
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Adamant - Hustle - Peck, Leer
OT: Japanese Symbols - ID: 30780 - Kalos Born

Non-Legendary Move Tutor Exclusives
*New Section*

Aerodactyl - Lvl 18
31/31/31/xx/31/31 - Jolly - Rock Head/Pressure - Stealth Rock, Taunt, Earthquake, Rock Slide
OT: Ryan - ID: 52422 - Imported (Gen III)

Cacnea - Lvl 1

31/31/31/31/31/xx - Brave - Water Absorb - Drain Punch, Giga Drain, Nasty Plot, Seed Bomb
OT: Gonzo - ID: 27846 - Imported (Gen V)

HP Fire Jirachi - Lvl 100
31/even/31/30/31/30 - Modest - Serene Grace - Stealth Rock, Grass Knot, Wish, Icy Wind
OT: SMR2010 - ID: 06260 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: Classic

6iv Manaphy - Lvl 50
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Naive - Hydration - Heart Swap, Water Pulse, Whirlpool, Acid Armor
OT: TRU - ID: 09297 - Fateful Encounter - Ribbons: Classic, Smile

Shiny HP Ice Thundurus - Lvl 100
31/even/30/31/31/31 - Timid - Prankster - Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power, Focus Blast
OT: Sheepy[heart symbol] - ID: 10235 - Traveled through time and space - Ribbons: N/A

Kyurem - Lvl 100
31/31/31/31/31/31 - Rash - Pressure - Ice Beam, Earth Power, Substitute, Scary Face
OT: Nico - ID: 36425 - Travelled through time and space - Ribbons: N/A

Last edited:
well if you like id trade that for the togepi even if its not Shiny iv been trying to find one for awhile now T.T
Oh, well alright then. Mind waiting until later this weekend though? And which natured Togepi would you like?

Yo! FT 6iv Modest Shiny Goodra (with Gooey ofc)
I also will ad Kee + Maranga berries, but I sadly can't clone, so I'll need 2 shinies from you: Want Absol and Manectric
Alrighty. Which Shiny would you like (1 for 1 seems fair). Also, since I'll have to clone your Pokemon I usually ask for a cloning fee, but those berries can work as the fee if that is cool.

Alrighty. Which Shiny would you like (1 for 1 seems fair). Also, since I'll have to clone your Pokemon I usually ask for a cloning fee, but those berries can work as the fee if that is cool.
I give you the full rights to have the goodra, I don't need it, you can take it with no return:) I am offering it and the berries for Absol and Manectric:)

I have you the full rights to have the goodra, I don't need it, you can take it with no return:) I am offering it and the berries for Absol and Manectric:)
Oh... Well you see I already get the rights to the Pokemon from our trade (it says so in the Rules Section of the thread's opening post). I'm not really interested in a 2 for 1 + Berries trade. But I'd happily do a straight 1 for 1

Larvitar
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant - Guts - Egg Moves: Stomp, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance, Pursuit, Outrage, Curse
*Must Request egg moves and Pokeball - Friend Ball WILL take longer*
CMT

Egg Moves: SR, DD, Pursuit

Friend Ball

Oh... Well you see I already get the rights to the Pokemon from our trade (it says so in the Rules Section of the thread's opening post). I'm not really interested in a 2 for 1 + Berries trade. But I'd happily do a straight 1 for 1
Yeah, I see. Well,
do you take specific breeding requests? If you do, I'll trade my Goodra for one specific pokemon

Oh, well alright then. Mind waiting until later this weekend though? And which natured Togepi would you like?

Id like a modest but Calm is fine if ya can and sure il stay alert on when ya rdy to trade and iv alrdy added ya so I dot forget =p

Anyway, I am going to bed.
I will trade you my 6iv shiny goodra if you breed me a Male Timid 5iv(no atk iv) Flash Fire Houndour (non-shiny of course) with Counter + Destiny Bond=) I gove yu my word that I'll keep m Goodra until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)