Shiny Charm and Masuda Method

I'm going to give myself a break from all the frustration with this eggs. I'll get back to it on Sunday, because I don't need this negativity on myself right now =/

And Midnyte, don't waste your time on a person like that. You're doing an awesome job, and we all love what you have done for us here!

I'm going to give myself a break from all the frustration with this eggs. I'll get back to it on Sunday, because I don't need this negativity on myself right now =/

And Midnyte, don't waste your time on a person like that. You're doing an awesome job, and we all love what you have done for us here!
What are you trying to hatch?

updated post #623!

starting to think i might as well do batches of 200 since that seems to be how long it takes, but eh. i guess i'll just keep with 100 o:

I'm starting another round of 500, batches of 100:

Batch1: 100 eggs, 0 shinies
Batch2: 100 eggs, 0 shinies
Batch3: 100 eggs, 1 shiny (egg #724)
Batch4:
Batch5:

(800 total, 2 shinies)
If I decide to do more after this, I will just edit this post instead of my first one.

Last edited:
Total is now 120 eggs, still 0 shinies. I'll try to do some more right now.

It seems luck was not on my side with eggs today, but I got up to Ho-oh in HG and thought "Hmm, why not, let's SR this guy for a bit", and.... 116 encounters later, while sipping coffee and casually skyping, I got my first ever shiny legendary (as well as old full odds/SR'd in general). I'm not sure what to name the beauty yet, but I hope it gives me luck with my egg hatching to come! I realize how ludicrously lucky 116 SRs is with those odds... I still can't believe it.

Total is now 120 eggs, still 0 shinies. I'll try to do some more right now.

It seems luck was not on my side with eggs today, but I got up to Ho-oh in HG and thought "Hmm, why not, let's SR this guy for a bit", and.... 116 encounters later, while sipping coffee and casually skyping, I got my first ever shiny legendary (as well as old full odds/SR'd in general). I'm not sure what to name the beauty yet, but I hope it gives me luck with my egg hatching to come! I realize how ludicrously lucky 116 SRs is with those odds... I still can't believe it.
Gratz, dude.

I hatched 107+108+609+10 = 834 eggs so far with 3 shinys. Nr 107 was a shiny feebas, then I switch for froakie. Number 215 was a shiny torrent froakie and number 824 was a shiny female torrent froakie. I'm still going for a shiny Protean froakie, after 3 shiny froakies still no go.

update: 874 eggs: 4th shiny, finally my protean froaky, only 54 eggs after the previous.
After his training i'll contineu for shiny drought vulpix.
So either I'll update this at 1000 to inform my 5th shiny or to inform only 4 shiny total.

Last edited:
Completed 7 batches of 100 and still only 1 shiny. I've been working for a shiny scatterbug since egg #131.

Very frustrating that I haven't gotten another shiny so far in.

I cant include this in the data as I dont have the exact amount of eggs, but this is gunna make some of the Charmander hatchers mad. It was probably about 30-60 eggs into trying to breed a 5 IV english Charmander female for MMing with a French 5 IV one and bam, 5 IV Solar Power 28-29 HP Male Timid shiny Charmander with D Pulse d(^_^d)

Update:
1st Batch: 100 Eggs, 0 Shinies
2nd Batch: 100 Eggs, 0 Shinies
3rd Batch: 100 Eggs, 0 Shinies
4th Batch: 100 Eggs, 0 Shinies

;_; still no shiny Bulbasaur

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)