Mafia vs Village Yet Another Stupid Mafia - Game over, Masses win

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Oh yeah, I haven't said it yet but please contact me if you haven't received a target for your actions. I have a list of users who I've given their targets to but I still have a few people who haven't talked to me about their actions.

Thanks!!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I cannot stand when people take shots at first time players who legitimately put in an effort and are active. Smogon mafia players act like elitist assholes, finger themselves while abusing newer members then wonder why no one wants to play mafia with them.

That's the answer to literally half the threads in OIS.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Deadline pushed back to 5PM CDT because I'm busy.

EDIT: I'm only missing a few actions, but they're very important ones and I'm about to leave the house again. As a result, I'm extending deadline to midnight, 12 AM CDT.

Last edited:

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Allactionsinline

After the longest night in recent memory, the citizens of Villagetown awaken to find two more missing from their ranks.

The first corpse to be discovered is that of zorbees, impaled on a familiar looking drumstick.

Dear zorbees,
You are Alexandre Louis Ducrest de Villeneuve.

You are a former officer and admiral of the French navy. In 1808 you and your entire crew was taken prisoner in the Philippines, but you managed to escape and published a journal documenting the experience.
Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Sail my ship in front of USER.” Any actions aimed at USER will be unable to get around your massive frigate and will instead target you.

You are allied with the Masses. You win if the Masses win.
Well, ship.

One more corpse awaits the fair villagers: RBG lies dead in the road, covered in tire tracks.

Dear RBG,
You are Ernesto Contreras.

You are a Mexican doctor who treated cancer patients in Tijuana for 30 years. Specifically, you treated them with amygdalin, which has never been shown to be effective in the treatment of cancer.
Every night, you may send Walrein a PM titled “Night X - Treat USER.” If USER is targeted for a kill, your swift medical attention will save his life.
You are allied with the Masses. You win if the Masses win.
Two of the Masses' best protective roles dead in the same night. It's going to be tough to come back from this one.

Of course, the speaker in the corner still has to add its two cents.

Speaker said:
The Assassins' Guild cannot be seen visiting their targets.
The villagers turn that over in their heads a few times as another message comes in from downriver.

Ship said:
It has been decreed that Zorbees shall lead in the absense of our lord and savior Acklame
This ship is really helpful.

Results are going out. Don't post until they've all been sent. Looking at you, Acklow.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
I want everyone to send me a pm either via irc or on Smogon as to what their results were. If you didn't receive one please tell me so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)