Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got some freshly hatched female Larvitar with 3-4 IV's. These are all Jolly in Dusk Balls and they come with Outrage, Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock, and Pursuit. All the grunt work is pretty much done for you. LF the following. PM if you want to trade.

- Any IV Female Moxie Heracross w/Rock Blast in a cool ball(Heavy?/Make offers)
- Any Sheer Force Tauros
- Ideal Timd Electrike w/HP Ice
- Flawless Super Sized Impish Pumkaboo/Gourgeist in a Dusk Ball

Not long ago I also bred Machop, so I've got some spitbacks of Adamant No-Guard Machop in Great Balls w/Ice Punch, Knock Off, Close Combat, and Bullet Punch.

looking for a pretty specific Pokemon ^^ trying to get a timid joltik/galvantula with 5-6 ivs or jolly spinarak/ariados w/toxic spikes 5-6ivs have a few 5ivs of some great Pokemon a flawless marill female in quickball

id LOVE to get them shiny and if so I have several shiny 5-6ivs :) please quote or pm

Looking for these in BW:

Male Lileep with Recover and Stealth Rock
Female Lileep with the Storm Drain ability
Female Mincinno with the Skill Link ability

I can offer other HA or egg move Pokemon in return. They don't need to have good IVs or natures either.
Still looking, but going to bed soon.

I can provide: Roserade, Venusaur, Blastoise, Jumpluff, Exploud, Crobat, Swellow, Clawitzer, Seadra, Kingrdra,Rhyperior, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Golurk, Staraptor, Nido F, Slowbro, Slowking, Lanturn, Flygon,Ekans, Weavile, Hydreigon.

Most of them were obtained through pokecheck. If thats a problem don't trade with me.

edit: If I am not online when you come back, feel free to contact Tate since he has everything.
I have every one of those :) I can give you everything mostthe3rd doesn't in exchange for a female Gastly, female Phanpy and female Intimidate Mawile.
sorry but i found help with my dex :)
thanks anyways

St Patrick's Day Contest!!
II wanted to do this earlier but couldn't...I'm giving away 1 green pokemon!
It's unfortunately not nicknameable as it's SV hatched :). Reply to this post. I'll check back in about an hour and the order in which you reply will determine your number. However many entries I get will be entered in random and I'll pick a winner! Unfortunately I only have one to give away but...it's a good one XD.
Bagpipes!

Major edit!! It will be non redis (im sure agonist will let me know if thats legal)
Joining the giveaway :)

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
XDPokemon I'm afraid that giveaway ended a few pages back. DarthVader won (if I recall).

Still looking for the following SVs:

Also looking for useable Females in previous generation balls. PM me to figure something out (will offer highly).

XDPokemon I'm afraid that giveaway ended a few pages back. DarthVader won (if I recall).

Still looking for the following SVs:

Also looking for useable Females in previous generation balls. PM me to figure something out (will offer highly).
You might want to check Reddit and see if anyone on there has those SVs. I think it has the largest active community with regards to checking SVs and hatching eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)