Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone have a non English game? I want to hatch a shiny shieldon and I don't have any good foreign parent for medusa method. I already have two good parents and all I need to do is trade them to you guys. I just need a male or female and you can keep the parents afterwards.
Please read my signature. PM me or reply if you want to arrange something.

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
If you breed a Pokemon in a friend ball, is its happiness set to 200 just like if you caught it with one?

Has anyone got a male parent that knows Heal Pulse that I could borrow for a bit? :P In the fairy group...
I can catch a male audino for you in a friend safari. You can then level it yourself to lvl 35 when it learns heal pulse.
That's the only offer I can make.

I can catch a male audino for you in a friend safari. You can then level it yourself to lvl 35 when it learns heal pulse.
That's the only offer I can make.
Ah no worries Most! ^^ Thank you for always being so nice and helpful though! Think I'll have to sort it myself. lol Just wondered if anyone had a penta perfect breeding parent or something already... To make it easy. =P

hey guys, attempting my first ever Matsuda shiny (56 eggs so far whoop) and it occured to me, if shiny will it APPEAR shiny right after hatching? Like when it asks for a nickname?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)