Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 36 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for people who are willing to breed me 3 flawless Scatterbug eggs with every pattern except the Marine and the Garden one. It would be a little bit of work, but I will be willing to trade one shiny from my thread for 3 perfect eggs.
The Scatterbugs would need the following properties: They should be Timid, have Compound Eyes and 31/x/31/31/31/31 as IV spread.
You would need to save, breed a few eggs and see if there is a flawless one, then reset and store it until you have 3 flawless eggs.
Hopefully there will be some people who would be willing to do that :3

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'm looking for people who are willing to breed me 3 flawless Scatterbug eggs with every pattern except the Marine and the Garden one. It would be a little bit of work, but I will be willing to trade one shiny from my thread for 3 perfect eggs.
The Scatterbugs would need the following properties: They should be Timid, have Compound Eyes and 31/x/31/31/31/31 as IV spread.
You would need to save, breed a few eggs and see if there is a flawless one, then reset and store it until you have 3 flawless eggs.
I could probably do this for you, I have Polar form. It would take me a day or so, but I'll get started on it sometime tonight :) Would you do your shiny Absol for them?

I can breed one of these for you, but it is in a Quick Ball. Please let me know if you want to trade me the Squirtle to breed or breed the Mandibuzz for you for the Garchomp with rough skin.
Again i have a gibles, spitbacks and perfect one, which gender do you want? And can you get me a female one in ultra/luxruy ball with bold nature and foul play?

You can only get one scatterbug type per game... I could get you a meadow one though, what do you offer for it?
I know, I just wanted to say, that I'm not searching for Garden and Marine :3
I'm offering one shiny from my thread for 3 eggs.
I could probably do this for you, I have Polar form. It would take me a day or so, but I'll get started on it sometime tonight :) Would you do your shiny Absol for them?
Sure, that would definitely fine! Just PM me when you have the 3 eggs :3

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Looking for a female Dive Ball Tirtouga spitback. Willing to trade literally anything in my thread for it. Name your price!

I can get you 3 tundra ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)