XY UU Opening Tournament - Finals [Won by Dat Blast]

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round three will begin when they update the ladder with Mega Houndoom. No way in hell am I requiring a round with Thundurus-T.

So its Saturday, and my opponent hasn't been on since the 16th, and during their span of being on, didn't make much of an effort to be online. Calling in an activity win (or a sub if we have any of those).

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Round two matches that were not complete were either decided by activity or coin flip. If you have a question about the result of your match, feel free to message me.

Round three deadline is 3/30/14.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
My opponent and I are in contact, and are scheduled to play either today or tomorrow. I'll keep forum apprised.

My battle will hopefully happen tomorrow or Sunday, as I have had a ton of work for this week. However, I have not gotten a response from Rob. yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)