Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giving away:
31/x/31/31/31/31 Helioptiles
31/odd/30/31/31/31 Helioptiles
All are in Luxury balls and timid, varying abilities, no egg moves. All are male.

PP Ups / Heart Scales / females in cool balls appreciated but not necessary.
Please PM for these.

Yea but its like i have a tyranitar an i face sciZor than i will switch iut ti sylvion but the u-turn took a lot of damage anyway even sylvion resist that
You've gotta be really sure that thing is using U-Turn to switch Sylveon into Scizor, and then only do it once. Sylveon is not a Scizor switch-in xD

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
You've gotta be really sure that thing is using U-Turn to switch Sylveon into Scizor, and then only do it once. Sylveon is not a Scizor switch-in xD
Yeah, that's a really terrible example, since Scizor could just go for Bullet Punch instead, and then you just lost a Sylveon for no good reason.

Yea but its like i have a tyranitar an i face sciZor than i will switch iut ti sylvion but the u-turn took a lot of damage anyway even sylvion resist that
You could try having a Charizard/Talonflame on your team to actually counter Scizor if it causing that much trouble.

hey i have a problem! i train my eevee and want to evolve him so sylvion,so i raise his happenis and kearned hiim baby doll eyes,to evolve to sylvion eevee need to level up while he knows fairy type move with max happenis right? so when he started to evolve i found espeon! how is that happend? my luck is that i didnt save after back so i have the last data while he is an eevee.

Hi, I need someone to help me move a Mega Stone between my versions. Anyone need any items transferred or Pokemon evolved through trading?

hey i have a problem! i train my eevee and want to evolve him so sylvion,so i raise his happenis and kearned hiim baby doll eyes,to evolve to sylvion eevee need to level up while he knows fairy type move with max happenis right? so when he started to evolve i found espeon! how is that happend? my luck is that i didnt save after back so i have the last data while he is an eevee.
Sylveon needs Poke-Amie hearts, not happiness/friendship.

Eevee evolves into Espeon/Umbreon through happiness, Espeon in the day and Umbreon at night. You need 2 affection hearts in Amie in order to evolve into Sylveon as well as a Fairy Move :)
Edit: Greninja'd. :P

I'm thinking of making fun tentacruel set for a rain team to use against friends, so nothing super competitive. Actually something gimmicky would be fun. Was thinking about this:
Tentacruel @ Iiquid ooze @ assault vest
Scald
Sludge wave
Acid spray
Rapid spin
Thoughts?
Plan on using acid spray to either force a switch or just set up a Scald / wave

You could try having a Charizard/Talonflame on your team to actually counter Scizor if it causing that much trouble.
God you don't know how happy it makes me that this is considered the Meta for OU. "having trouble with Bug/ Steel? Us Charizard!"

OT, I'm still keeping my eyes out for a TSV of 823. If you've newly discovered that you, in fact, have 823 please send me a PM! If you have a person list or know someone with 823 we can work out a "finder's fee".

I'm thinking of making fun tentacruel set for a rain team to use against friends, so nothing super competitive. Actually something gimmicky would be fun. Was thinking about this:
Scald
Sludge wave
Acid spray
Rapid spin
Thoughts?
Plan on using acid spray to either force a switch or just set up a Scald / wave
I prefer Sludge Bomb over Sludge Wave because of the higher chance of poisoning the target, just my 2 cents.

Scald
Sludge wave
Acid spray
Rapid spin
I prefer Sludge Bomb over Sludge Wave because of the higher chance of poisoning the target, just my 2 cents.
Do you think the set is any good? Or would acid spray be pretty useless unless I have a trapping move over rapid spin?

I was wondering on something:
When you are take a fairy pokemon to your team is mostly because that you want a pokemon that resist dark,bug,fight and dragon, but why to run it special? Most of the dark, bug and fight attacks are physical and if you run a fairy type with calm nature+252 at sp.def without def when you will be hited by a physical type most of the type it will cost to you like almost 50% of the hp, no? Im talking about sylvion
Try running a bold, fully defensive Sylveon instead. Resists aside, it'll make taking those EQs a bit easier.

Can the destiny knot take all 5 stats from one parent?
Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)