Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I use legal hacks so I guess I can help you with this. The pokemon I use for battles are generated/hacked through a program, but all of them have legal move sets, IV's, EV spreads, and nature. Not too sure about RNG'd pokemon, but I don't think they classify as hacks.
RNGed Pokemon are generated by the game the same as any other random Pokemon you find, so no, they're not hacks.

I think the RNG is just messing with you. I think the chances of getting a desired 5 IV egg from a perfect 5 IV parent and imperfect 5 IV parent is 1/10 eggs (something along those lines).

Recently, I hatched 65 eggs to get an HA perfect Pokemon from a similar scenario even though it should've only taken 12 eggs.
I think the RNG is just messing with you. I think the chances of getting a desired 5 IV egg from a perfect 5 IV parent and imperfect 5 IV parent is 1/10 eggs (something along those lines).

Recently, I hatched 65 eggs to get an HA perfect Pokemon from a similar scenario even though it should've only taken 12 eggs.
Yeah just unlucky. Recently, it took me 115 eggs for something that should've been 1/55, but then on my next breeding project I hatched a perfect 5iv out of a 1iv and a 6iv ditto. Hopefully you get lucky later on
All fine as long as I'm not doing anything wrong, just sucks that dragon eggs take like a century to hatch ._. guess I'll keep breeding.

I'm willing to trade a Perfect Shiny Protean Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Froakie and some spitbacks for a 6IV Xerneas, Yveltal, or Zygarde. I don't care if they are cloned.

I'm also offering a spitback Super-Sized Frisk Careful Nature Pumpkaboo for a Bold/Sassy spitback Skrelp. Pm me for offers.

All fine as long as I'm not doing anything wrong, just sucks that dragon eggs take like a century to hatch ._. guess I'll keep breeding.
yeah same thing happened to me (and I think it's happening again) when I was breeding my Scyther. Got like 2 boxes full of every goddamn 5 IV combination but the one without SpAtk... Times like this I wish there was Gen VI RNG

Quick giveaway:

Carbink, Bold, Clear Body, 31/x/31/31/31/31

Just pm me if you're interested. Nothing is required as this is a giveaway but female spit backs in nice balls are always appreciated if you have them lying around.

EDIT: Only one left

EDIT 2: All gone.

Last edited:
thinking about making a toxic spikes lead what do you guys think? I was thinking of doing a bold weezing, but I worry about thunderwave/foulplay/swagger klefki leads xD

thinking about making a toxic spikes lead what do you guys think? I was thinking of doing a bold weezing, but I worry about thunderwave/foulplay/swagger klefki leads xD
4 SpA Weezing Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Klefki: 82-98 (50 - 59.7%) -- 84% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery.

0 Atk Klefki Foul Play vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Weezing: 19-23 (11 - 13.3%) -- possibly the worst move ever.

Another quick question. Which is better to trade away,
Male timid charmander
Female timid charmander

Only have one of each, both have
31/x/31/31/31/31 & dragon pulse

I was thinking the male would be better to keep (plan on raising it) since it can be a father further down the line.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Male timid charmander
Female timid charmander

I was thinking the male would be better to keep (plan on raising it) since it can be a father further down the line.
If it's in a cool ball, keep the female, it's worth far more than a male, and you can use it to easily breed more males. If it's in a pokeball, and you have a 5-6 IV Ditto, then it really doesn't matter.

It all comes down to if you value the female more as a bargaining chip or as a way to get more Charmanders.

Male timid charmander
Female timid charmander

Well, if you ever plan on breeding charmanders again, you'll need the female unless you have a 4-6 iv ditto to breed the remaining male with :)
It's always good to have one perfect male in each egg group though :)

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I have a 6 iv ditto so it's not an issue. They are both in pokeballs
Then I'd trade that female to someone who doesn't use 5-6 IV Dittos for something nice :) if it was in a special ball, it'd be more valuable, but I'm sure someone will pay good for it.

Then I'd trade that female to someone who doesn't use 5-6 IV Dittos for something nice :) if it was in a special ball, it'd be more valuable, but I'm sure someone will pay good for it.
Getting a shiny teddiursa (no perfect iv). Breeding isn't an issue for me just like the shinies since I basically have no hope to finish the pokedex

Giving away these:

For everyone who is on their phone and the picture doesn't load up: It's a gastly in a safari ball.

All are timid and have levitate (obviously).
(F)-31/24-25/30/31/30/31
(F)-30/31/26-27/31/30/31
(F)-30/31/31/20-21/30/31

I hope these spreads are correct. Don't be mad if they are slightly different^^

I have two more but I am too lazy to list their spreads. But they should be similar...

PM only. Don't reply here. Also please put 'gastly' in the title of the conversation. Please be patient and only message me if you can trade right now. That's all. Have fun. I don't want anything in return.

Last edited:
Giving these away, only one per person.

Ability: Blaze
Nature: Modest
Egg Move(s): Extrasensory
(M) 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Calm
Egg Move(s): Heal Pulse, Aromatherapy
(M) 31/31/xx/xx/31/31

Ability: Gooey
Nature: Calm
Egg Move(s): Iron Tail
(M) 31/31/31/31/xx/31
(F) 31/31/31/31/xx/31
(M) 31/31/31/31/31/xx
(F) 31/31/31/31/31/xx (Hydration)

Please leave a message on my profile with your IGN and 3DS F/C if you want one of these little guys, all replies on this thread and PM's will be ignored!

Also, please make sure to already have me added. If you don't have me added before you request something, you might be skipped. :]

Last edited:
new page.

wow snoopys giveaway makes mine look bad^^

Giving away these:

For everyone who is on their phone and the picture doesn't load up: It's a gastly in a safari ball.

All are timid and have levitate (obviously).
(F)-31/24-25/30/31/30/31
(F)-30/31/26-27/31/30/31
(F)-30/31/31/20-21/30/31

I hope these spreads are correct. Don't be mad if they are slightly different^^

I have two more but I am too lazy to list their spreads. But they should be similar...

PM only. Don't reply here. Also please put 'gastly' in the title of the conversation. Please be patient and only message me if you can trade right now. That's all. Have fun. I don't want anything in return.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)