Doubles Circuit Minitour #2 — BW2 Doubles [Won by Robert Alfons!]

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Literally have 0 electricity and was online all day today. Currently under tornado watch (warning just lifted.)

I'll try and battle Mizu if I can, but ya. No power means is have to try and play via phone.

I think severe weather constitutes extensions yes?
ill be online all day tomorrow, no rush homie

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Excuse me? Pocket and I were going to play tonight?

He wasn't available before then. Hold your horses.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
What is with the 7 AM deadlines (for me/mizu/packet, 1 pm for fagtron)

Edit@above lrn2readdeadlines

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OK congrats so if there was a deadline.... give me the activity win. How the hell was Pocket more active?

Either way, I should hope an extension to idk like 5 hours from now would be acceptable seeing as that's the only time he was available.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
Yes pocket was an idiot and scheduled outside the time, but he also did make first contact and you both didn't make any effort until deadline day. That's an easy coinflip case.

And except in case of the first round if we have subs, these minitours need to keep a tight schedule and can't grant extensions. Schedule properly next time if you want to avoid a coinflip

Mizuhime

Did I mistake you for a sign from God?
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Quit being fucking bitches.

Me and pwn will get our match done easy. Not today tho, he knows why and respects that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)