Big Smogon Mafia Mafia (BIGinner) - Day %

Why should we trust someone who is already very shady and suspicious to defend someone who now is quite shady and suspicious, aka lonelyness trying to prevent a von lynch.

Also, I too can take a random alias from a sheet, and add a random ability to it and and declared myself the ability checker. "I ability checked ____ and saw that instead of x, he has the ability x and y!!!" now let's create a fun example! "I ability checked CELEVER and saw that instead ofhim just being a vigilante, he has the ability VIGILANTE and HOOKER!!!" pls believe me I am totally not mafia and thus village
)))))))

Yea it shouldn't work that way. "I cleaned von! His ability matches his role PM! This means that he is metroidvania for sure!" That can obviously be made up as well. He's probably your scumbuddy or something of the sorts, and just want the pretty chill games dead because it's under "dumb" management.

And why defend von anyways. He claimed archen aka "fishin" was mafia, and guess where that went? Archen was chill and now he's dead. Now look what happened to General Spoon. He's dead due to von, and he was CHILL. Why von, why. Why would you do this to your own team... unless you're mafia. Yea so you led some lynches against mafians, but that's just luck, or mafian strats of eliminating/sacrificing your own team members just to be shown as village.

Lynch Von. That's the obvious answer. Why believe in a suspicious guy trying to lynch an innocent alias and defending a shady guy, rather than lynching the shady guy straight off. By doing so, we can expose their lies.

21:11:03 starwarsfan: actually i just want to say
21:11:20 starwarsfan: their roles are different
21:11:49 starwarsfan: von's claim prevents people from talking outside of the alias forum and the thread on smogon
21:12:03 starwarsfan: archen's is just the alt forums

I just noticed this now. DO NOT LYNCH VON, LYNCH THORNS

He is literally admitted mafia. He is a anti-sands neutral. Smogon name is Quagsires.

I have a hatred of that name apparently.

Guys, lets not be dumb here. Assuming that our goal is to lynch someone in the faction thorns is supposed to be in, which it is, we should lynch staraptor call. He has admitted to being in that faction, unlike thorns who there is no proof for.

Edit: quagsires admitted it too lol ignore this post:)

Last edited:
And I honestly have no idea what's going on. The mafia thing is because of a post restrict, and everyone else wants to kill the alias Quagsires. Can't we both just live :(

And even under your logic (which isn't true, I have no kill and would never want to kill anyone), if I am anti SANDS, why should anyone else want me dead? They have no incentive to vote for me, whereas other aliases have at least some confirmed reasons to vote for them.

yeah i think that the two villages need to vote together so i'm going to say lynch thorns. sorry for messing everyone about but i'm just as ok with this target as gmax and since the chillls are voting thorns this one is more likely to go through

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
It's definitely not the person I wanted to lynch, and I'm sorry sands, but swf is bound and determined to fuck up this lynch one way or another and we can't allow that. There are currently 7 votes on gmax, 4 on thorns, and 9 on myself. Vote gmax or lose this game village/sands. You are being taken for fools. Get your asses in gear or regret it.

</3 von

on irc last night you supported a thorns lynch iirc
20:58:35 vonFiedler: thorns
20:58:36 vonFiedler: ADMIT
20:58:37 vonFiedler: ADMITS
20:58:40 vonFiedler: to being mafia
20:58:42 vonFiedler: how
20:58:44 vonFiedler: drunk
20:58:46 vonFiedler: are you guys

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Voting for thorns when we already had half the village voting gmax won't work either and you damn well know it. Those votes aren't changing. I know you can't keep track of time, but deadline is a coming.

You also post that log highly out of context. It was worth pointing out that only mafia were voting for me because you publicly ordered people to lynch me, and then only mafia did so. So again to anyone watching this turn of events and maybe having only some doubts about swf as he horribly mismanages his first lynch... are... you... drunk?

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tesung you are being stupid. We cannot win this vote if it is split. Stop voting for the guy who is obviously under a posting restriction and vote for Gmax who I fucking caught lying about his role.

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
The fuck are you even talking about? I haven't heard anything about you two being clean until today. I didn't even know you were in the game.

Your target is shit and more a crapshoot than mine. Stop being stupid and vote for Gmax. You are the minority who is fucking the vote up, not us.

MMK so id still like to lynch Thorns but having discussed it with the SANDS and the Old leadership,

Everyone should Unvote and Lynch Moot

Everyone who is online in the time period before deadline and does not unvote will be assumed to be mafia.

VOTE FUCKING NOW

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)