- reyscarface
- Dice
- Vinc2612
- Stone_Cold
- Zebraiken
- Raseri
- gr8astard
- blarajan

Thank you for accepting to be captain guys! I'm letting you 3 days to make a Team and find a name. For those who signed up as free agents, feel free to PM the captains because some of them might lack of players so you can all have your chance!

So here are the 8 Captains:

- reyscarface
- Dice
- Vinc2612
- Stone_Cold
- Zebraiken
- Raseri
- gr8astard
- blarajan

Thank you for accepting to be captain guys! I'm letting you 3 days to make a Team and find a name. For those who signed up as free agents, feel free to PM the captains because some of them might lack of players so you can all have your chance!
Wait, 1 question: You said earlier that this is a 128 player tournament with 16 teams so is this now 8 teams with 16 people each or just cut to 64 people?

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Wait, 1 question: You said earlier that this is a 128 player tournament with 16 teams so is this now 8 teams with 16 people each or just cut to 64 people?
No one wants to be a captain, one of the 8 captains even dropped out so I'll have to choose myself who will be the 16 captains when I'll have enough signups. This will be a 128 men tournament since I already have like 117 signups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)