The Sneak Tournament - [Signups] READ POST #267

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
why y'all have to be sexist? nothing wrong with having two boobs and a vagina

i do like the avengers: earth's mightiest heroes though. cute name for a team full of homos

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Alright guys, signups are over. The current situation is the following one: Ace Emerald and Lord Ninjax are both lacking of a few players to post their Teams. Lord Ninjax needs 1 more player and I don't know about Ace Emerald's Team. Iconic pmed me a few minutes ago because he actually made a Team but doesn't want to take Ace Emerald's spot.

Here's Iconic's Team => Iconic / Conflict / Moonclawz / Navy / Korby / majaspic22 / Danilo / Based

Heißenberg also pmed Iconic to know if he can be on his Team so I plan on putting him on Lord Ninjax's Team if they're both fine with that.

Here are my suggestions: Iconic takes Ace Emerald's spot because he clearly is late (I said to post your Team before friday) if Ace Emerald is fine with that or Ace Emerald can pick some players from Iconic's Team. Iconic told me he's fine with that + he's also late so that would be a bit unfair if Iconic takes his spot without his agreement. I'm posting R1 in a few hours so please guys take your decision quickly.

I hope that those who are on Iconic's Team won't refuse to be on Ace Emerald's Team.

Alright guys, signups are over. The current situation is the following one: Ace Emerald and Lord Ninjax are both lacking of a few players to post their Teams. Lord Ninjax needs 1 more player and I don't know about Ace Emerald's Team. Iconic pmed me a few minutes ago because he actually made a Team but doesn't want to take Ace Emerald's spot.

Here's Iconic's Team => Iconic / Conflict / Moonclawz / Navy / Korby / majaspic22 / Danilo / Based

Heißenberg also pmed Iconic to know if he can be on his Team so I plan on putting him on Lord Ninjax's Team if they're both fine with that.

Here are my suggestions: Iconic takes Ace Emerald's spot because he clearly is late (I said to post your Team before friday) if Ace Emerald is fine with that or Ace Emerald can pick some players from Iconic's Team. Iconic told me he's fine with that + he's also late so that would be a bit unfair if Iconic takes his spot without his agreement. I'm posting R1 in a few hours so please guys take your decision quickly.

I hope that those who are on Iconic's Team won't refuse to be on Ace Emerald's Team.
Sure, I'll take Heißenberg. Only problem is that I'm waiting on a couple of players to respond: The list of players who haven't confirmed is Kael, Yondie and Royalty, so PM them in case they want to play but haven't managed to get back to me

Anyways, gl all of you guys for this tournament, let's make this a good one.

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I was going to post later this afternoon after confirming with some people, but yeah I'm clearly the very late one so I won't disrupt the efforts of those who were prepared. I'm okay with being left out, sorry to all the people that messaged me it just was a dream not meant to be :'(

Ojama

Banned deucer.
As long as they answer within the next few hours I don't care about who you take but I need your last player quickly!

Its fine I'll take Heißenberg, since everyone on that list has been active since I PMed them....
Team Roster:
Lord Ninjax
Kid Buu
Double01
Ezio
Se7en Lions
Cbt
Skrtel
Heißenberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)