AAA XY Mini Mega Tour (FINALS- Won By The Reptile)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost to Asterat 2/3 GG

Hax on only really my side :[ sorry for complaining but- but goddamn cresselia wouldn't harvest lum or wake up for like 4 turns in a row! damn! Oh well, even though i jokingly called it a counter team, I guess he just outplayed me
gg, I had an annoying focus blast miss in the first game too, but you did get unlucky.

Couldn't get into contact with opponent today, and she appears to inactive in other tournaments she signed up for. If she doesn't reply before the deadline, I'll be claiming an activity win.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Reminder to scorpdestroyer and Leafshield to get their game done today

same with:

Dr Ciel
Expulso
Chesnaught
and
Jaguar360

If you can't finish by 2 PM Pacific time Today (I even extended the deadline from thursday to today, come on guys) I'll give the activity win to your foe, in the case of expulso and chesnaught, I'll figure out the outcome later, If you want an extension to only later today just VM me and we can work it out

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Round 2, get your matches actually done this round Chesnaught and Expulso are kicked from the tour as a double removal cause they wouldn't fucking play their round same with Leafshield Jaguar360 and Dr Ciel

Bracket:
Snaquaza vs Pikachuun
Asterat
vs PokemonMasterDebater
scorpdestroyer vs Ranger Mike
The Reptile vs Azumarill's Rage

Deadline: Tuesday, April 15

my personal predicts just based off knowing these players and seeing them discuss and battle
Snaquaza vs Pikachuun- It could go either way tbh
Asterat vs@PokemonMasterDebater- PMD has been in AAA for a very long time while Asterat is still a novice who thinks Prankster Dusknoir could be a cool idea
scorpdestroyer
vs Ranger Mike I just feel that scorp has more tour experience and playing experience, and seeing as both are novices to the tier, it all depends on tour exp. could go either way in the end tho
The Reptile
vs Azumarill's Rage The Reptile has been with AAA longer than anybody still in the tour and definitely has the experience to back it up

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Umm, Expulso gave me the match bruh, check my GB
If you get a tour match done your supposed to notify in this thread, it's a clear tour rule and it's really obvious. If you wanted to actually not be lazy and post in a thread notifying you actually played for the tour, then non of these problems would occure, I'm afraid it's too late to clear anything up as you showed 0 signs of ever notfying us until we actually moved on.

If you get a tour match done your supposed to notify in this thread, it's a clear tour rule and it's really obvious. If you wanted to actually not be lazy and post in a thread notifying you actually played for the tour, then non of these problems would occure, I'm afraid it's too late to clear anything up as you showed 0 signs of ever notfying us until we actually moved on.
Yeah lol, idrc because my team really sucked anyways and I would've lost anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)