[B101 2014] Seminars - Editing Seminar Now Uploaded!

Ojama

Banned deucer.
In the past we've attempted to host seminars frequently, but for one reason or another, it'd always die down. This time we're going to take a serious approach to seminars, integrating them with Smog Casts and advertising them more effectively via Smogon media to gain participation. We will be working closely with those in charge of running the YouTube Smog Casts in order to bring you Battling 101 seminars over the course of 2014 and make the program more exciting for everyone involved. We will be working on making a seminar schedule and recruiting tutors who would be interested in being involved with them. Stay tuned as progress continues to be made behind the scenes. We will inform you guys of any changes on this front as we iron out the details. Until then, I hope you all look forward to what's in store!

Seminar 1 - Team Building
Seminar 2 - Editing

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I agree these videos are quite helpful even for someone like me that has been playing competitive since D/P/PT great job BKC and everyone else. Btw long time no see BKC it's been a good 5 years hahah

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Just posting to update that a seminar on battling will likely take place towards the end of August. If you are interested in being in this cast, feel free to send me a PM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)