LITTLE CUP PREMIERE LEAGUE SIGN UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
And I am just wondering, does everyone that signed up make it on a team/get to play? Like I said before, I'm new(ish) to the Premier League.

Aaron's Aron

A concussion update in my info tab
no there's no guarantee that you'll get a spot on a team if you sign up.
O... Well I might go back and delete my post about being new(ish) to LC then. Haha nah I won't do that, I'll be honest my abilities. I hope I make it on a team though! I know my battling! Thanks for answering too :)

Weeaboo Woopers

can we pls get a format soon cause i cant strategize my spending when i dont know all the details :(((((
it's probably going to be the same, but i might force managers to get 10 players total, regardless of whether or not they are playing. we got more sign ups than expected so i want more people on teams if possible.

and it should be obvious, but all mascots must be lc pokemon

edit: actually yeah i'm doing that

8 tiers like i said previously but

managers need to purchase ten players (including themselves, that's 11 players on the team)

1 manager + 7 starters + 3 subs :)

Name: Idiotesque/Moronesque (on PS!, don't have irc)
Time Zone: GMT +10
Tiers: XY LC (and a little BW LC)

Ah I've been playing LC for a while seriously :) Peaked #25 under Moronesque if it means anything.
Otherwise I'm not much but enthusiastic I suppose.

EDIT: Also currently #21 (still, if it means anything).

Last edited:
Yeah I changed my mind on the tiers I can pla
Name: Kingserperior or HeDancesWithSwords in the LC chat
Timezone: +0
Tiers: XY with Murkrow and meditite / XY without Murkrow and meditite/ XY UU
Thanks
Edit: Just realized someone actually has to pick me for me to take part, so I'm not going to limit myself with tiers, I'll play anything
Yeah actually I can play any form of XY LC, regardless of whatever I have previously said

Redew

κακκῶ σεαυτόν
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Name: Redew
Timezone: GMT -6 (I guess I live by macle :()
Tiers Played: Anything XY LC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)