Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anybody find it incredibly off-putting how the grass leader has skin leaves growing from his face?

Also, does anybody know why people I add as friends (even after they've added me back) never show up as friends in game for me? Usually until they contact me, but sometimes they just don't ever show up.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
So does anybody find it incredibly off-putting how the grass leader has skin leaves growing from his face?

Also, does anybody know why people I add as friends (even after they've added me back) never show up as friends in game for me? Usually until they contact me, but sometimes they just don't ever show up.
1st.- Stopped caring about those details in pokemon about 3 gens ago. Also the only gym I remember is the psychic one because it was awesome, the others were meh to remember, not even the gym leaders.

2.- I've experienced this before, I assume that the 3DS information and the game's information are treated separately, so you can only actually see someone in the game when both are online, playing the same game and also exchanging in-game information

Yo guys, ran into 31/31/31/31/31/31 Mild Blaze Charmander with no egg moves while breeding, worth training? I'll use it for breeding anyway. Is mixed Charizard viable at all?

I have a very strange request. I need a male bold Clefairy from Gen III. It needs to know the following moves:
-Seismic Toss (tutor Gen III)
-Counter (tutor Gen III)
-Heal Bell (tutor Gen IV or V)

CMT or PM me if you can get one.

I used to edit the time of my DS to 11:58 PM so that it would be a new day and I could get more Apricorn Balls, idk if that works with 3DS (I'm assuming that's what you have).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)