XY OU Dance Like You Want to Win!

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender

Hello, this is a rather successful team that I made which won me a Smogon Tour and was used by both yan[sogeking] and Valentine in the semifinals of OST. It originally started out as a non-serious team with Latias and five Pokemon holding Focus Sash, but after playing around with it I realized that it wasn't that bad of an idea. As expected, this team plays really offensively and relies on Focus Sash to check a lot of dangerous threats which would otherwise sweep the team. As long as you keep hazards off the field, you have a decent shot at winning.

Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Garchomp is usually the Pokemon I lead with, but its goal is usually to kill the opposing hazard user rather than set up Stealth Rocks itself since this team would rather play with no hazards on the field. It can usually get two kills easily against Deosharp teams since they always lead with Deoxys, allowing me to get a free Swords Dance off. It also checks a bunch of threats, most notably Talonflame which has the potential to do work on this team, but generally Garchomp just comes out early to do as much damage as possible and die.

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

One of biggest threats this generation, Bisharp has few counters and can sweep at a moments notice. A lot of players rely on faster Pokemon such as Terrakion or Mega Tyranitar to revenge kill Bisharp, but Focus Sash lets Bisharp eat it up and turn the tables on them. It is also a crucial member of the team when it comes playing aganst stall, since it is responsible for removing Quagsire's item which could potentially open the door for a Charizard or Azumarill sweep.

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Adamant Jolly Nature
- Spore
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance Rock Tomb

Unlike Bisharp, Breloom lost a lot of popularity this generation due to Sleep being rebalanced and the prevalence of threats such as Charizard, Talonflame, and Pinsir. With that being said, Breloom is still really good at doing what it does, which is putting things to sleep and using its typing to beat down certain Pokemon. Both of the Unaware users do not like dealing with Breloom, and they are usually the only Pokemon stopping this team from running over stall. Once again, Focus Sash allows Breloom to take any hit and respond accordingly, although it should be played more carefully than the previous two Pokemon due to its vulnerability to sand. Swords Dance was replaced by Rock Tomb due to it being more useful.

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 140 Atk / 120 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Charizard is the hardest hitting Pokemon on the team, and is usually responsible for breaking down the opponent's defensive core which lets something else on this team sweep easier. It is also a nice defensive check to Bisharp and Thundurus, which are always dangerous threats. Using max HP really helps with checking the Pokemon mentioned above, and this spread still manages to outspeed what it needs and hit hard at the same time. Valentine used 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe because she likes to go hard but I prefer to use Charizard as a bulky sweeper.

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet

The best sweeper in OU in my opinion. Azumarill puts a lot of pressure on the opponent just by being there as most would rather not give it a turn to set up. It still manages to do so nearly every game though due to its excellent defensive typing. Azumarill also hits decently hard without boosting and is my main check to things like Conkeldurr and Dragonite. Once again Valentine likes to go hard and use Adamant but I think the ability to outrun Venusaur and Defensive Rotom is pretty important.

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish

The most important Pokemon on the team, being responsible for keeping hazards off the field. Although Latias only lives for a few turns during a typical game, those turns usually make the difference between a win and a loss. Healing Wish is an excellent move for this team as every other Pokemon is a set up sweeper that would love to have a second chance to break through again.

Overall this team has been extremely fun to use and was pretty successful as well. In every match theres probably one thing on this team that could sweep the opponent so if you can support it properly you'll always have a chance. Shoutouts to Zebraiken for helping me test earlier variants and Valentine for telling me to make this RMT. She also promised to rewrite the descriptions if you are unsatisfied with them!!
Garchomp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rough Skin
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Breloom @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Bullet Seed
- Mach Punch
- Spore

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Atk / 124 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Roost

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Healing Wish

Last edited:

Valentine

Banned deucer.
Hey girl, this is an excellent team you have here!

Before anything I want to say thanks for talking to me about the team before I used it against CTC. Focus Sash anything can be a pain in the ass to play against, and after I found out this team had three, I knew it would give me a good match-up against CTC's style of offense.

I prefer Adamant Azumarill here for a couple of reasons. First of all, like you've mentioned, the only reason to run Jolly is to outpace Venu, Rotom-W, Mawille and opposing Azu. However, most Rotom will have the minimal 44 speed investment required to outspeed Azu anyways. Your opponent having a Rotom-W is already a liability for them, since Zard-X, Breloom, and Latias can all take advantage of it to set up or clear hazards. If you're worried about opposing Maw and Azu, running 252 speed on Adamant is solid enough in my opinion, especially because: +6 252+ Atk Huge Power Azumarill Aqua Jet vs. 152 HP / 0 Def Mega Mawile: 262-309 (93.9 - 110.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock. The one admittedly nice thing about Jolly is getting +6 Waterfalls off on healthy Venus, OHKOing if they are around half, or going for a respectable 30% flinch. That's real nice, but i don't think it outweighs the benefits of Adamant's ability to OHKO stuff like Garchomp with +6 Jet. Not to mention the fact that Jolly Azu hits like wet bread before you Drum.

I'm not sure which Zard-X spread I like better, but in the end most spreads are going to play out the same way regardless.

Again, excellent team, best of luck making archive.

Last edited:
This is one of the best offensive teams that I have seen at XY era and I told you after winning the Smogon Tour. I fell in love with this team!

Looks weird triple sash which relies completely on your defog Latias but is totally effective, great focus sash holding users you're using on your team. spam drag + BD bunny is cool tho

good job friend, naif team.

FuriKuri this team is basically the epitome of HO. There isn't much to change, but since your Latias isn't really taking advantage of its natural bulk, have you considered just using Latios, who pulls off the exact same set, but can pack slightly more of a punch and outside of that there isn't much difference, except a mild decrease in bulk. Memento is cute if you are real since you are gonna be setting up anyways.

Minor Changes:
Azumarill: Adamant > Jolly like Valentine said.
Garchomp: Leftovers / Rocky Helmet / Life Orb > Focus Sash because Garchomp honestly isn't that frail, and you want to preserve him to set up rocks so that your own defog doesn't cripple your team's hazard support.

Honestly I don't have anything else to change. While you lack a revenge killer, the fact is an opponent simply cannot set up due to the sheer amount of offensive pressure they are experiencing. Most stall archetypes also get torn apart by repeated hits, although if Breloom goes down Unaware Quagsire could be painful, but it is possible to remove it.

Great team like always Fooly! :]]

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock / Hidden Power [Fire]
- Healing Wish / Memento

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
FuriKuri this team is basically the epitome of HO. There isn't much to change, but since your Latias isn't really taking advantage of its natural bulk, have you considered just using Latios, who pulls off the exact same set, but can pack slightly more of a punch and outside of that there isn't much difference, except a mild decrease in bulk. Memento is cute if you are real since you are gonna be setting up anyways.

Minor Changes:
Azumarill: Adamant > Jolly like Valentine said.
Garchomp: Leftovers / Rocky Helmet / Life Orb > Focus Sash because Garchomp honestly isn't that frail, and you want to preserve him to set up rocks so that your own defog doesn't cripple your team's hazard support.

Honestly I don't have anything else to change. While you lack a revenge killer, the fact is an opponent simply cannot set up due to the sheer amount of offensive pressure they are experiencing. Most stall archetypes also get torn apart by repeated hits, although if Breloom goes down Unaware Quagsire could be painful, but it is possible to remove it.

Great team like always Fooly! :]]

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock / Hidden Power [Fire]
- Healing Wish / Memento
Latios can't learn Healing Wish, only Latias can, just like Latias can't learn momento, only latios can. Either way, Any other set that's not Defog 3 attacks or specs is better done by Latias imo, the bulk does make a difference when your getting your shit pushed in by opposing offense, it's generally a better pivot and can get it's job done more reliably due to increased bulk.

edit: also FLCL you should really use a life orb number on latias like 76 HP like it was popularized to do so last gen.

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 HP / 184 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock / Thunderbolt
- Healing Wish

edit 2: also great team FLCL

Last edited:

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
Valentine: Nope fuck I'll never use Adamant never lose my way thanks for the rate though buddy :heart:

Hot N Cold: Thanks bro :)

Brawlfest: What does those other items on Garchomp achieve specifically? I'd rather go with Focus Sash since it's more reliable and lets me take hits from things like Thundurus and Greninja

Oiawesome: The reason I didn't use that spread was because I'm not running Roost, so I didn't know how helpful the extra survivablility would be. I may consider it again though

Mavee Thunderboldt: Thanks dude I've never thought of Ninjask before

i prefer jolly rock tomb breloom over adamant and sd, being able to hit shit like talon/the zards/dnite (which jolly lets you outspeed as well as gyara, -1 greninja, and nearly every bisharp) is really useful whereas sd rarely comes in handy.

great team

i prefer jolly rock tomb breloom over adamant and sd, being able to hit shit like talon/the zards/dnite (which jolly lets you outspeed as well as gyara, -1 greninja, and nearly every bisharp) is really useful whereas sd rarely comes in handy./quote]

Sword's Dance comes handy because for it's setup + Mach Punch Priority. Rock Tomb won't ditch Talonflame's Gale Wings. Dragonite won't bother due to it's Dragon Dance-Extremespeed, a priority +2, so your Jolly nature won't cut it(unless you spore). It won't do that much miracles to Gyarados either, considering Gyara is a bulky pokemon. Bisharp has a +3 Priority Sucker Punch so it would hit you first. Sash would be freaking USELESS without sword's dance. That's why Breloom has an extension of Spore so that he can get a free turn Sword's Dance..

too bad breloom doesnt ever sweep jack shit with sd because too many things either wall it (amoonguss, mega venu, unaware clef) or are faster and resist or dont take all that much damage from mach punch (lati@s, chomp, thund, lando, zard-y, talonflame). its better off discouraging switchins from the rock weak mons and slowing down other faster offensive pokemon on the switch after a spore than wasting a slot on a move that will be of no use whatsoever in 9 of 10 battles.

how the fuck is sash worthless without sd? sash is used to let you live a hit from faster offensive mons so you can stay in and kill them with bullet seed/rock tomb (which gives you coverage on the flying types that resist your dual stabs and are often used as switchins after something has taken the spore). outspeeding gyarados lets you spore it before it breaks your sash and if push comes to shove, slowing down a gyara trying to dd on you is huge. outspeeding bisharp means you get to spore it and not risk it winning the tie and breaking your sash (as seen in game 1 of smogon tournament 10 finals). btw mach and sucker punch both have +1 priority.

in conclusion: sd sucks, rock tomb is good

Slowing pokemon down? Dude, we have 5 other pokemon in the team other than Breloom. You can paralyze the threats with Prankster -Thunder wave and render them USELESS the entire game even if they switch out(like 90% of the threats you mentioned are not immune to electricity plus, the posibility of losing a turn). Perhaps you are talking about stupid people who get Rock Tombe'd, get their speed lower, and still not switch? Come on, we know that your "Sword's dance sucks, Rock tomb is good" statement is FUCKING opinionated, really. You don't give Breloom the LOAD of everything. That's why we have a TEAM... RIGHT? You don't expect Breloom to handle EVERYTHING. As I said, Breloom's shining role is to Spore. A wise man who'd got his Mega Evolution Rock Tombe'd/Spored will switch to his steel type party boy(Lucario,Bisharp) and own you with priority. And guess what? ROCK TOMB SPEED FALL GONE!!! And here's the logic, why would you slow the opponent down when you have A Priority move and A status inducing move that will put your opponent useless for at LEAST one turn. If your opponent Protect-stalls you, Sword's dance is a good option.

99.9% of the people who play Pokemon competitively know the importance of Setup. A +4 from sword's dance is way better than twice of rock tomb and Mach Punch to damage the opponent on top of that. But If you rather said "Put a slot On rock tomb. Just remove the bullet seed" I would at least accept that, considering, bullet seed does not gurantee to hit 5 times.

Sword's Dance is a great move, and you should never look it down. You don't know how much it WRECKS games(Yeah... The Baton pass, Sword's dance Scolipede BITCH)

Last edited:
Slowing pokemon down? Dude, we have 5 other pokemon in the team other than Breloom ... Perhaps you are talking about stupid people who get Rock Tombe'd, get their speed lower, and still not switch?
by slowing down pokemon that rely on their speed to check breloom you force them to switch and hit something else that isnt an ideal breloom switchin or it wouldve been sent out in the first place
A wise man who'd got his Mega Evolution Rock Tombe'd/Spored will switch to his steel type party boy(Lucario,Bisharp) and own you with priority.
lucario and bisharp are breloom counters now?
And here's the logic, why would you slow the opponent down when you have A Priority move and A status inducing move that will put your opponent useless for at LEAST one turn.
you use rock tomb after youve spored something and its not like slowing the opponent is all rock tomb does (although this in and of itself is incredibly useful in such a fast metagame), it hits a lot of brelooms checks that resist its stabs and are rock weak super effectively
If your opponent Protect-stalls you, Sword's dance is a good option.
not only is using sd on protect usually very risky, look at the things that use protect in ou: heatran, gliscor, clefable, ferrothorn, and the occasional lo scolipede (not that bp garbage). heatran doesnt switch into loom and even if it does you sure as hell arent gonna sd on it because its going for lava plume, youre not gonna sd on a gliscor that can toxic + protect stall you, clefable doesnt give a shit about sd because of unaware and moonblasts the hell out of you, ferro doesnt switch into breloom and can gyro ball your face off (even power whip 3hkos so while your mach punch isnt killing it its racking up iron barbs and winning anyway), and scolipede takes jack shit from both stabs (incidentally, its weak to rock tomb!) due to quad resisting them.
But If you rather said "Put a slot On rock tomb. Just remove the bullet seed" I would at least accept that, considering, bullet seed does not gurantee to hit 5 times.
because breloom without grass stab is a great idea so it can get walled by azumarill quagsire rotomw suicune and more!

Nice... You haven't applied what I posted huh? Sure, you can't have Lucario and Bisharp counter you, but... SPAMMING ROCK TOMBS?? Goddamn! And bullet seed is something too OBVIOUS. It doesn't gurantee to hit five times. Better have seed bomb for that.

*Grabs TELEPHONE and yells* Holy crap! Call 911, we have an IDIOT here! He says SWORD'S DANCE SUCKS even with SASH and PRIORITY MACH PUNCH! Somebody, do something! He says all Pokemon that uses Sword's Dance must be replaced with ROCK TOMB because Rock Tomb is cooler. He says that you get One-Hit-Knock-Out'd and SASH DOESN'T WORK if you put SWORD'S DANCE in your moveset! He says that a Pokemon Team is only consisting of ONE pokemon! He says that SPEED FALL is better than Paralysis(WTF) He says that Breloom is Pokemon's RAMBO (ONE-MAN ARMY) Because BRELOOM wears a hat that looks like Mario's hat, Luigi's hat and fucking HITLER'S HAT!!! I stress it all to you! Sword's Dance... Is... -----> GARBAGE!!!!

Erhmm... enough with the FUCKING comedy skit. (I don't mean that)

For the last time DID YOU EVER TRY TO USE SWORD'S DANCE? For me, it does WONDERS(Maybe you SUCK at using it, considering you used my lines used against me because you got NOTHING more to say) I get your obsession with the Tomb. But dude... As I said, WE HAVE 5 MORE OTHER POKEMON IN THE TEAM THAT CAN DO THE SPEED FALLING!!! Are you STUPID JUST TO ABSORB THAT? We have prankster paralysis, that slows you like 0.33%?(I dunno) And with those protect stallers? I will cite them one BY one!

Heatran: you SPORE---> he sleeps---> you Sword's Dance, then you Mach punch simple as that. If you put his other pokemon asleep already, you just spam Mach Punches or just Sword's Dance because you have Sash. If he spams protect, just predict it and time your Sword's Dance (also applicable to Clefable and Gliscor) Hence, you can switch to a fire resistant pokemon if cornered

Ferrothorn: SWEET! You have mach punch. If he does have Iron Barbs and Rocky Shellmet... you can either spam Mach Punches(lol STEEL type) Or switch to a nearby ally... Isn't that so hard?

For Scolipede HOWEVER! Scolipede can't be OHKO'd by Rock Tomb because what does Scolipede in majority run?? Yeah! FOCUS SASH!(There are very few who ruun the non-Baton Pass Variant) And by the way, Scolipede's poison typing is NOT weak to Rock, making his rock weakness just 2x. Get you facts right, buddy

Goddamn I hafta drink some glass of cold water... maybe I could use to pour this all over your FACE so that you could understand how USEFUL sword's dance is.

Last edited:
Nice... You haven't applied what I posted huh? Sure, you can't have Lucario and Bisharp counter you, but... SPAMMING ROCK TOMBS?? Goddamn! And bullet seed is something too OBVIOUS. It doesn't gurantee to hit five times. Better have seed bomb for that.
because seed bomb gets a technician boost

whats wrong with spamming rock tomb against offensive teams?? you either slow down the fast mons that are everywhere and you have the bonus of hitting several common loom switchins super effectively rather than being walled by a fuckload of shit with only your stabs, even at +2
He says all Pokemon that uses Sword's Dance must be replaced with ROCK TOMB because Rock Tomb is cooler.
yes youre right, flcl please replace garchomp and bisharps swords dance with rock tomb as well; it is cooler (normally id hope the sarcasm would be obvious but in your case i have to take extra precautions
He says that you get One-Hit-Knock-Out'd and SASH DOESN'T WORK if you put SWORD'S DANCE in your moveset!
i said this??
He says that a Pokemon Team is only consisting of ONE pokemon!
i said this??
He says that SPEED FALL is better than Paralysis(WTF)
i said this??
I stress it all to you! Sword's Dance... Is... -----> GARBAGE!!!!
on breloom it is!
For the last time DID YOU EVER TRY TO USE SWORD'S DANCE? For me, it does WONDERS(Maybe you SUCK at using it, considering you used my lines used against me because you got NOTHING more to say)
rofl yea i suck dude

when i used sd it was shit for all the reasons i listed, i switched to tomb and it did well for all the reasons i listed!
I get your obsession with the Tomb. But dude... As I said, WE HAVE 5 MORE OTHER POKEMON IN THE TEAM THAT CAN DO THE SPEED FALLING!!!
its not speed dropping just for the sake of speed dropping, its speed dropping to reduce the efficiency of common otherwise-safe breloom switchins. comparing rock tomb to thundurus' prankster twave is absurd, the latter is used to slow down a rampaging threat that would otherwise sweep.
Are you STUPID JUST TO ABSOB THAT?
are you?
Heatran: you SPORE---> he sleeps---> you Sword's Dance, then you Mach punch simple as that.
this is definitely a realistic scenario, i forgot heatran liked to stay in on breloom
If you put his other pokemon asleep already, you just spam Mach Punches or just Sword's Dance because you have Sash.
ok in the extremely rare scenario that heatran switches into breloom, i can understand staying in mach punching to get some damage on it so zard-x has an easier time sweeping. however why the fuck would you swords dance which risks him getting the lava plume burn and you dying having accomplished jack shit, at least if you mach punch youve damaged it somewhat
If he spams protect, just predict it and time your Sword's Dance
so you would give up coverage on common counters just to potentially get more damage on a pokemon that has no business switching into breloom in the first place... yeah ok
(also applicable to Clefable and Gliscor)
ok i can sort of understand glis but if he subs on the sd then lol gg, as for clefable, unaware ignores sd boosts???????????
Ferrothorn: SWEET! You have mach punch. If he does have Iron Barbs and Rocky Shellmet... you can either spam Mach Punches(lol STEEL type) Or switch to a nearby ally... Isn't that so hard?
like heatran, ferro doesnt switch into breloom, which refutes what you said about sd being useful against protect users since they either fuck breloom sideways or dont switch into at all
For Scolipede HOWEVER! Scolipede can't be OHKO'd by Rock Tomb because what does Scolipede in majority run?? Yeah! FOCUS SASH!(There are very few who ruun the non-Baton Pass Variant) And by the way, Scolipede's poison typing is NOT weak to Rock, making his rock weakness just 2x. Get you facts right, buddy
i never said scoli is quad weak to tomb, i said scoli quad resists brelooms stabs???????? nice reading skills
Goddamn I hafta drink some glass of cold water... maybe I could use to pour this all over your FACE so that you could understand how USEFUL sword's dance is.
lmfao

keep em coming this is fun!

replaced sd with rock tomb on breloom

edit: jolly too since thats better
I respect that. IMO you don't need to replace Breloom's Sword's dance. It's useful. Replace thy Bullet Seed. And by the way, don't listen to guy who doesn't know the importance of a team. Zard X is your main sweeper right? You have 5 other slots on your team to remember. If you want opponents to cringe in paralysis, run ParaFlinch Togekiss/Jirachi. Want Priority for Paralysis? There's allot of Pranksters out there. Rock arsenal? There's ScarfTyranitar and ScarfChomp. Thus, you dont need to load everything to Breloom.

P.S: Who Runs an Unaware Clefable? Magic Guard is a better investment

Last edited:

Shurtugal

The Enterpriser.
is a Tiering Contributor
As an offensive player, I'm going to have to say BKC is 100% right.

[Also, just because BKC is a stall player doesn't mean he doesn't understand Offense! (What the fuck? Seriously!) In order to build stall properly, he would HAVE to understand offense, just as an offensive player such as myself must understand stall in order to build offense properly as well. What good would a stall team be if it couldn't cover offensive threats and common offensive cores? What good is an offensive team if it cannot break common stall cores?]

Swords Dance on Breloom is just not very effective in this metagame since it ends up becoming useless, whereas Rock Tomb offers it a very nice niche of speed drop + hitting threats (Talonflame Thundurus etc.) and is probably the only thing, imo, that makes it viable.

Swords Dance Breloom is just walled by too many things. While "the team should remove Breloom's counters," the team isn't supporting Breloom: Breloom is supporting the team. As a carrier of Sash, it is a suicide mon, and Swords Dance doesn't allow it to perform it's role nearly as well -- Rock Tomb is much too valuable.

FLCL, nice team. I remember when Taylor ran Sash Spam in early BW2 and GaryTheGengar popularized SashLoom. It really is effective, especially with the introduction of Defog. Nice touch! Thanks for sharing this with us.

PS: I naturally agree with Adamant Azumaril, Jolly Tomb Breloom, etc., etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)