DOU Doubles Circuit 1st Spring Seasonal - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I was about to say "@SoulWind vs jrp are you fucking kidding me" but then Soulwind won and thus everything was right with the world

Sorry jrp you're fren but you suck garbdix :)

jrp

Banned deucer.
I was about to say "@SoulWind vs jrp are you fucking kidding me" but then Soulwind won and thus everything was right with the world

Sorry jrp you're fren but you suck garbdix :)
i would have won r1 if not for a full para on the last turn >:(

confriming tho gg

Braverius

snowls
is a Past SPL Champion
Going to give cbt the win here, I really do not have any passion to play this right now. I also feel sort of weird playing in something I helped organize most of...

Drop me from the tournament, Pocket. Sorry for the hassle.

BASED

Banned deucer.
my apologies but i would like to request that i be pulled out of this tourney i have been ridiculously busy lately so ya my bad again sorry for trouble :[

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
won 2-1 vs blizzard, horribly failed in the first game using a team I built with totem yesterday and that game also reinforced my opinion on Mega Kangaskhan being a broken ass piece of shit (quickban ASAP no mercy on her soul plz), then I used TOTEM's RMT and won vs the same team (but I was still hella scared of blizzard's Mega Kangaskhan GET THAT SHIT OUTTA THE TIER) and finally I used a team pwne gave me a while ago for some other tour match and won too altho again Mega Kangaskhan is scary (why did I vote dnb on her the first time around I am such a (BAN ME PLEASE))

tl;dr ban megamom, my teams suck dick, ban megamom, thx totem and pwne, ban megamom, ggs blizzard :], ban megamom

E: Oh yeah replays, Blizzard posted the first one, here are the other ones tho
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-smogondoubles-7663 (bless u rage powder nerf)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-smogondoubles-7664 (I'm a haxing (BAN ME PLEASE))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)