Pokemart (go to 8th post for the good stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
flargananddingle CMT for the shiny Growlithe & Heracross?
Hey Nova. ..just to be clear both of those are non redis. If youre ok with that how about these 2?
(KB) *Squirtle*
|Modest |Lvl.1|Dive Ball
*Rain Dish - 31/x/31/31/31/31
[Dragon pulse][Aura Sphere][Water Spout]
[OT: MARCELINE 49776]

(KB) *Electrike*
| Timid| Lvl.1| Quick ball
Lightning Rod - 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
[Tackle][Hidden Power]
[OT: Stephen 16446

Anything I should know about their redis?

Hey Nova. ..just to be clear both of those are non redis. If youre ok with that how about these 2?
(KB) *Squirtle*
|Modest |Lvl.1|Dive Ball
*Rain Dish - 31/x/31/31/31/31
[Dragon pulse][Aura Sphere][Water Spout]
[OT: MARCELINE 49776]

(KB) *Electrike*
| Timid| Lvl.1| Quick ball
Lightning Rod - 31/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice
[Tackle][Hidden Power]
[OT: Stephen 16446

Anything I should know about their redis?
Yes I know, they're both for my own use but the squirtle & electrike are both fully Redis. :)

Yes you´re right the iv´s aren´t that nice ^^. Garchomp x/x/x/31/31/x, Gengar x/x/31/31/x/31/x and inkay x/x/31/x/x/x . If you clone them i give you a shiny Cobalion 6*31 iv´s naive ok ?
Sorry, doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in.

Slashari is the trade my 31/x/31/31/31/31 xerneas for 5iv yveltal still one?
Yes, we still have a trade. Pardon my lack of communication--it's Easter weekend and I'm out of town.

Slashari, Do you have a Houndoomite in stock? If yes, would a 48 BP Maison item, a Mewtwonite X, a Manectrite, or a Virizion or Cobalion be enough for one?
I'd trade for a Mewtwonite X

Hey Slashari, interested in trading Leftovers for a 6IV Naive Gible?

Edit: Actually, you can just have it for free if you want
I'll definitely give you a Leftovers for one!

Slashari
Could you help me with some cloning? :)
Depends what you need help with, friend. :]

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll definitely give you a Leftovers for one!
That would be wonderful :3, do you want a specific Gender or Ability? I only have a Male with Sand Veil right, but I can breed a Female with Rough Skin if you want. It will have Outrage as an egg move

Depends what you need help with, friend. :]
A few KB shinies? Feel free to keep copies of them. All but one is fully redis.
I am in the process of reconstructing my thread right now, its no where near done right now, but you can pick things from it if you like and or I can give you credits.
Move this to VM/PM?

That would be wonderful :3, do you want a specific Gender or Ability? I only have a Male with Sand Veil right, but I can breed a Female with Rough Skin if you want. It will have Outrage as an egg move
Just gotta say valzy, thanks for reminding me about the battle tower cloning glitch. I now have the ability to catch every legendary poke in emerald. (non event). If you ever want something, just let me know :3

Valzy

Destroyer of Worlds
is a Contributor Alumnus
Just gotta say valzy, thanks for reminding me about the battle tower cloning glitch. I now have the ability to catch every legendary poke in emerald. (non event). If you ever want something, just let me know :3
Glad to help! btw, want a free dream ball Gible? I'll have a ton left over after breeding for Slash :)

Glad to help! btw, want a free dream ball Gible? I'll have a ton left over after breeding for Slash :)
Sure, I would love one :D I can't trade now, but I can later :3. Is there a certain legend you want soft resetted from emerald? Or heck, since synchronization works on wild pokemon, I could even do a wild pokemon. Let me know. I'd be happy to do one for you (although you could probably just rng anything you want XD)

That would be fine. Let me know when you can trade. :3

A few KB shinies? Feel free to keep copies of them. All but one is fully redis.
I am in the process of reconstructing my thread right now, its no where near done right now, but you can pick things from it if you like and or I can give you credits.
Move this to VM/PM?
That sounds like a deal. Let me just get some of these breeding requests done, then I'll help you out. PM me the specifics. :]

Alright, let's give this a shot

Trader: Fierza
Wanted mon:
Eevee with HP Ice
Ability: Run Away/Anticipation
Nature: Timid
No egg moves needed

I can offer:
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Marill with Huge Power and Superpower/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum
and
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed

Edit: Forgot to mention that the eevee, marill and shromish are all kalos-born

Last edited:
Hello there, Slashari!
I need you to clone my shiny Brave Doublade for my friend's bday. He likes it, and not Aegislash for some reason lol.
So, it is already EV trained with perfect moves, I just need original + 1 extra in return. Up for the task?
P.S. IVs perfect with 0 speed ofc.

Alright, let's give this a shot

Trader: Fierza
Wanted mon:
Eevee with HP Ice
Ability: Run Away/Anticipation
Nature: Timid
No egg moves needed

I can offer:
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Adamant Marill with Huge Power and Superpower/Aqua Jet/Belly Drum
and
31/31/31/xx/31/31 Quick Feet Shroomish with Bullet Seed

Edit: Forgot to mention that the eevee, marill and shromish are all kalos-born
Sorry, but already got both of those you're offering

Alright soft reset 3 new legends in my emerald today: Rayquaza, Groudon, and Kyogre. I have added them to my section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)