Other Offensive vs. Defensive Project [Round 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acam333
Defensive
I would like to be part of the defensive team because I feel like defensive teams are very underated compared to the super common hyper offense teams but they are very good and when built right are very challenging to take down.
See, I signed up for defensive but I'm in the offensive team

Wait, I'm a tad confused, do we do it like this:
  • Calm Mind Grumpig
  • Specs Grumpig
  • Scarf Grumpig
  • Band Grumpig
  • LO Grumpig
  • Trapper Grumpig

or do we do it like this:
  • Calm mind Grumpig
  • Calm Mind Jirachi
  • calm mind gothitelle
  • calm mind kyurem
  • calm mind talonflame
  • calm mind hoopa
Like, do we vote for 6 sets for one Pokemon or 6 different Pokemon sets then PM it to you? Then, how do we decide who fights each other?

Aragorn the King

Literally a duck
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Wait, I'm a tad confused, do we do it like this:
  • Calm Mind Grumpig
  • Specs Grumpig
  • Scarf Grumpig
  • Band Grumpig
  • LO Grumpig
  • Trapper Grumpig

or do we do it like this:
  • Calm mind Grumpig
  • Calm Mind Jirachi
  • calm mind gothitelle
  • calm mind kyurem
  • calm mind talonflame
  • calm mind hoopa
Like, do we vote for 6 sets for one Pokemon or 6 different Pokemon sets then PM it to you? Then, how do we decide who fights each other?
The way he told it to me, I believe Round 1 we create 5 sets, and then 1 set is decided on. That set takes up team slot #1. Then round 2 occurs, and the same stuff happens........ etc. until the end of round six, when both teams should have six members. Then, once this happens, the two final team leaders fight using the teams.

The sets you send can be all of one pokemon, or all of different. Either works.

I think this is write, but it may not be :P

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
The way he told it to me, I believe Round 1 we create 5 sets, and then 1 set is decided on. That set takes up team slot #1. Then round 2 occurs, and the same stuff happens........ etc. until the end of round six, when both teams should have six members. Then, once this happens, the two final team leaders fight using the teams.

The sets you send can be all of one pokemon, or all of different. Either works.

I think this is write, but it may not be :P
That's all true. Except for the final battles. The final battles will be between every team leader in the whole project. I may even make a mini tournament between the team leaders, but will probably be in a month and a half.

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
Anyways, small exception this round in which there are 13 people on the offensive side while 15 on the defensive (Little mishap on my part). This won't happen next round.

Doesn't that seem like a bad idea? Letting other people take over out of nowhere instead of possibly just rotating inactive members?

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
To stop this from being a dead thread and totally forgotten, message me each set you agree on at the time you agree on it. This means that, if you agree on your first set, PM it to me, and I'll post it in the thread early.

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
This is the offensive team's first set:

Charizard @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 36 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Outrage
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Unfortunately I didn't any explanation on it, but I'll add one later.

Discuss :]

The Shellder Smuggler

Banned deucer.
Uhh...Wait: I thought that for each round, 5 sets are put here to vote on? I'm confused.
I changed it to induce discussion. From now on, every completed set will be messaged to me at the time it is completed and I will post it on the thread for discussion. At the end of the round, the voting will begin.

Anyone really. We chose SD Charizard X because just by looking at the Speed of most defensive Pokemon, Charizard beats them all, except Latias. It also, on its own, counters over 40% of all viable defensive Pokemon in the OU tier. Dragon Dance was useless since we don't need the Speed. Latias can be handled by other team mates. The immunity to burn is huge when playing stall, and it has a great offensive typing.

rip offensive whimsicott
rip double dance skarm
rip mega gardevoir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)