Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 37 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck it. Once I'm done everything I'm doing in Y right now, I'm soft resetting all my legends in emerald and leaf green. You've inspired me goddammit trevenant.
Alright, just be warned that I do steal people's luck and that the rng gods love me :3. Valzy can attest to that XD

Edit: listen to Valzy. Don't do the legendary beast XD

How often would you say people run jolly 252 speed talonflames? I am thinking of running a prankster liepard (Thundwave/Swag/Sub/Foulplay) and its 106 base speed could be faster at timid/jolly 252 speed if it was adamant or something i think

Last chance for free Pokes before I wonder trade them away.
PM ME FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT FROM BELOW

As always heart scales or pp up are appreciated.
  • 8 male 5iv spitback mudkip with egg moves.
  • 1/2 boxful of male 5iv spitback bold Eevee with Run Away / Adaptability (most in Dive ball)
  • 1/2 box of male 5iv spitback timid Eevee with all 3 abilities in pokeball
  • Handful of male 5iv bold Eevee with Anticipation in pokeball
  • 3 male or female 5iv spitback Adamant speed boost venipede in pokeball.
  • 2 male 5iv spitback Jolly speed boost venipede in luxury ball
  • 2 female 4iv spitback Jolly speed boost venipede in luxury ball
Also have some female Eevee for trade. I'd like nice spitbacks for these since they are 12.5% females

How often would you say people run jolly 252 speed talonflames? I am thinking of running a prankster liepard (Thundwave/Swag/Sub/Foulplay) and its 106 base speed could be faster at timid/jolly 252 speed if it was adamant or something i think
I personally don't run it, but I've seen a few who do, to ensure that you outspeed Thundy. Ideally though, you shouldn't be staying in on Thundurus anyway. More common seems to be Adamant max speed, which ensures you to be faster than base 110's like Gengar, Latios, and Latias. I just run Adamant and enough speed to outspeed Mega Pinsir, because I like the SD set.

I would think..never? Most go for Adamant with speed evs from 100 to 252, depending on just how many threats you want to outspeed with non-BB and how much bulk you want

Alright, here's the first noticeable one I've caught

Lugia
Naive

14-15/28-29/12-13/26-27/10-11/12-13

Leaning towards tossing just because I'm wiling to SR this thing for up to 1 or 2 weeks, and it's only been an hour so far. But, if there is a general positive towards this thing, then I might keep it :3

Alright, here's the first noticeable one I've caught

Lugia
Naive

14-15/28-29/12-13/26-27/10-11/12-13

Leaning towards tossing just because I'm wiling to SR this thing for up to 1 or 2 weeks, and it's only been an hour so far. But, if there is a general positive towards this thing, then I might keep it :3
Nah, speed and defenses are too low.

Sorry I just got a Timid Heatran from someone else via a much cheaper offer. I still want the Modest, but I don't think I'll trade the Frillish just for the Heatran.

I have a ton of other legends and stuff to offer if you want to negotiate.
we could do a clone trade if I can have redis rights on the frillish...and i'll give you the heatran and your frillish back

All are female and have a timid nature.
xx/31/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Nasty plot, Wonder room

31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg moves: Nasty plot, Wonder room

31/31/31/xx/31/xx
Egg moves: Nasty plot, Wonder room, Spite

31/31/31/xx/31/31

31/31/31/31/xx/31

Looking for other apricorn ball females. Message me or post on my profile if interested, thanks.

Bump for new page
Last chance for free Pokes before I wonder trade them away.
PM ME FOR WHATEVER YOU WANT FROM BELOW

As always heart scales or pp up are appreciated.
  • 8 male 5iv spitback mudkip with egg moves.
  • 1/2 boxful of male 5iv spitback bold Eevee with Run Away / Adaptability (most in Dive ball)
  • 1/2 box of male 5iv spitback timid Eevee with all 3 abilities in pokeball
  • Handful of male 5iv bold Eevee with Anticipation in pokeball
  • 3 male or female 5iv spitback Adamant speed boost venipede in pokeball.
  • 2 male 5iv spitback Jolly speed boost venipede in luxury ball
  • 2 female 4iv spitback Jolly speed boost venipede in luxury ball
Also have some female Eevee for trade. I'd like nice spitbacks for these since they are 12.5% females
Edit: also found 2 female mudkip spitbacks (4iv,5iv) with curse Avalanche and yawn. And another one with no egg moves.
Also want spitbacks or cool ball females for these as they are 12.5% females

Last edited:
Did some cloning for someone and decided to get a couple extra copies of my dudes so....
Squirtle(M)
Nature:
Modest| Ability: Rain Dish
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, Tackle, Water Spout
OT: MARCELINE ID: 49776

Mareep(M)
Nature: Modest| Ability: Static
IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Charge
OT: Greg ID: 39175

Electrike(F)
Nature: Modest| Ability: Lightning Rod
IVs: 31/x/30/31/31/31
Moves: Tackle, Hidden Power
OT: Stephen ID: 16446

Per the rules DO NOT REPLY HERE...First person to VM me for each will get one (probably tomorrow because I'm watching Game of Thrones tonight...)
Edit: all gone :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)