BH Tour- Tour III signups (Balanced Hackmons BiWeekly Mini Tours)

I might be able to. I have exams also, but it doesn't sound that time consuming and I think I should be ableto do it . But I'm not saying yes or no quite yet. I need to think about it.

Thanks so much for the invitation though!

Actually, it looks like it'll be myself, Burger, Pikachuun, and Kumi. Team name is still undecided though.

Yeah I might be available to team with PokemonMasterDebater, Uselesscrab, and OiawesomeDG. I have a really busy next few weeks, but I might be able to fit it into my schedule.

Edit: How do you mention people like everyone else is doing?

Yeah I might be available to team with PokemonMasterDebater, Uselesscrab, and OiawesomeDG. I have a really busy next few weeks, but I might be able to fit it into my schedule.

Edit: How do you mention people like everyone else is doing?
I'm not really sure, it's something like [USER=whatever user's id is [/USER with the name in the middle and closing brackets on either side.

OiawesomeDG Uselesscrab PokemonMasterDebater I can probably do it, depending on when it is. I have a chemistry final coming up in the next week (it's the 25th and 28th), so I'm pretty busy. I absolutely cannot do it this current weekend or this coming week. Besides that, I am pretty open, as far as I know. I am going to work on a better team because my current one is pretty bad.

Arhops

Professor Layton's Little Brother
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
Guys I found the stupid reason your named Team Leafshield

Unless somebody else wants this name because I don't really care.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)