Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll (Thick Fat)
IVs: 252 HP / 4 SpAtk/ 252 SpDef
Nature: Calm
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder
I want to use this as my special wall, not really sure if that would be an ok set for that. Its main job is to deal will special attackers as most of the rest of my team cant handle very much special attacking. Finally, I felt this mega would be the best fit for the team with well rounded stats.

Jolteon@Choice Specs
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Shadowball
- HP Ice
This guy packs a serious punch and love him as the special attacker. I use him as a electric absorber, as well as a check to charizard Y (although I sometimes get the guess wrong) and talonflame. I then use shadowball as coverage and up ice on ground types that try to switch in on it.

Volcarona @ life orb
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spd
Modest
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Hidden Power Rock

I use this as my other special attacker, but life orb lets it switch between attacks. Quiver dance is a given, and I find many opportunities to set up. SR kill me though.

Dragonite@ Weakness Policy
Ability: multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Natue: Adamant
-Agility
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Punch
-Earthquake

This guy wreaks havoc almost every game. Many people don't expect the weakness policy, so they will go for ice shard (just an example, and I'll use agility to be twice as fast plus double boosted stats. Dragon Claw since I don't want to be stuck in outrage since the set requires him below full, fire punch to deal with skarm, and Earthquake for coverage and a strong move.

Azumarill Choice Band
Ability:Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk,252 HP, 4 Spd
Nature: Adamant
- aqua jet
- waterfall
- play rough
- superpower

This is my other physical attacker, albeit a bit different. Aqua jet hits extremely hard with this set, especially as priority, and play rough and waterfall crush many pokemon. Superpower is used for ferrothorn.

Gliscor@ toxic orb
Ability:poison heal
EVs: 252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Atk
Nature: Impish
- Toxic
- Roost
- Protect
- Ice Fang

This seems the one out of place to me. Very gimmicky, sometimes he works well against physical attackers, at other times, I have trouble switching him into anything. Ice gang was run just to hit something with.

My main concerns are SR and how to deal with it- really hurts Volcarona and Dragonite. Appreciate the help =]

First time on using the forums, so this will be fun ^_^

Venusaur @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll (Thick Fat)
IVs: 252 HP / 4 SpAtk/ 252 SpDef
Nature: Calm
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain
- Leech Seed
- Sleep Powder
I want to use this as my special wall, not really sure if that would be an ok set for that. Its main job is to deal will special attackers as most of the rest of my team cant handle very much special attacking. Finally, I felt this mega would be the best fit for the team with well rounded stats.

Jolteon@Choice Specs
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Shadowball
- HP Ice
This guy packs a serious punch and love him as the special attacker. I use him as a electric absorber, as well as a check to charizard Y (although I sometimes get the guess wrong) and talonflame. I then use shadowball as coverage and up ice on ground types that try to switch in on it.

Volcarona @ life orb
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spd
Modest
- Quiver Dance
- Bug Buzz
- Fiery Dance
- Hidden Power Rock

I use this as my other special attacker, but life orb lets it switch between attacks. Quiver dance is a given, and I find many opportunities to set up. SR kill me though.

Dragonite@ Weakness Policy
Ability: multiscale
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Natue: Adamant
-Agility
-Dragon Claw
-Fire Punch
-Earthquake

This guy wreaks havoc almost every game. Many people don't expect the weakness policy, so they will go for ice shard (just an example, and I'll use agility to be twice as fast plus double boosted stats. Dragon Claw since I don't want to be stuck in outrage since the set requires him below full, fire punch to deal with skarm, and Earthquake for coverage and a strong move.

Azumarill Choice Band
Ability:Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk,252 HP, 4 Spd
Nature: Adamant
- aqua jet
- waterfall
- play rough
- superpower

This is my other physical attacker, albeit a bit different. Aqua jet hits extremely hard with this set, especially as priority, and play rough and waterfall crush many pokemon. Superpower is used for ferrothorn.

Gliscor@ toxic orb
Ability:poison heal
EVs: 252 Def, 252 HP, 4 Atk
Nature: Impish
- Toxic
- Roost
- Protect
- Ice Fang

This seems the one out of place to me. Very gimmicky, sometimes he works well against physical attackers, at other times, I have trouble switching him into anything. Ice gang was run just to hit something with.

My main concerns are SR and how to deal with it- really hurts Volcarona and Dragonite. Appreciate the help =]
So I'm gonna be pretty blunt here. Volcrona is really just terrible. If you want a life orb attacker, use something that's good, like latios. Second thing, your team is completely ruined by stealth rocks. To be honest, I think a latios fits your team really well.

Latios w/ life orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk ( or HP fire IV's, if you choose that)
- Surf / HP fire
- Draco Meteor
- Defog
- Psyshock

Another problem to address is your lack of solid counters to banded/swords dance t-flame.
Nothing on your team takes less than 70%, Bar gliscor and MAYBE azu. I suggest replacing gliscor with a solid counter, as gliscor still takes a massive 50% from choice band Brave bird. Now I prefer physically bulky venusaur, but that's just me. However, you could replace gliscor with specially defensive heatran. Counters talonflame, as well as gives your team stealth rock, and roar support. Just some thoughts, the only thing I strongly recommend is latios. Other than that, test different things, and have fun.

I really like the latios idea, hadn't thought about that. I'll look into the heatran thing too, havent really used him much... ever =P thanks a bunch =]

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Rule 3 said:
Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it. The standard description length required is three to four lines, if you need more insight look on the detail part, check out the RMT Archive.
Your descriptions are breaking that rule, you need to expand some more. PM me your updated descriptions and I'll be glad to unlock your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)