SirFear's Shiny Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have a Dive Ball Shiny Florges (31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest) that I am willing to trade, but I don't have it with me at the moment (needing it to be cloned, was SV hatched). I am a bit interested in that Zygarde (6 IV Adamant, iirc) of yours...would you be interested in a trade when the time is right?
If its Orange its a Deal if not no thanxs I alrdy own the 4 other colours

Can you give me the IV spread?
Oops! Sorry about that (can't believe a forgot that; I guess college replaces things)! It is 31/31/31/x/31/31 and it is Male (also SV hatched and will be cloned for you). Again, may take a while to get everything set up, but I'll contact you when I have the chance. ^^

Oops! Sorry about that (can't believe a forgot that; I guess college replaces things)! It is 31/31/31/x/31/31 and it is Male (also SV hatched and will be cloned for you). Again, may take a while to get everything set up, but I'll contact you when I have the chance. ^^
hmk well im be going to bed after I do this cloneing so il pm ya later when im all rdy =)

hmk well im be going to bed after I do this cloneing so il pm ya later when im all rdy =)
OK then, make sure the Zygarde is ready for trade and I'll make sure my Diggersby is ready for you! ^^

EDIT: I'll be available tonight at 8:00 P.M. Central District Time and later, just so you have an idea. If we don't trade today, I'll be much more free tomorrow afternoon.

I've recently gotten new pokes which aren't on that list. I got a 5iv friend ball shiny hera w/rock blast, 6iv shiny magickarp in heavyball and 5iv shiny eevee w/ wish, captivate, curse, yawn in moonball if you are interested in those? EDIT: Also hatched a shiny jolly quick feet poochyena w/ t-fang, f-fang p-fang, and play rough. That would be nicknameable.

I've recently gotten new pokes which aren't on that list. I got a 5iv friend ball shiny hera w/rock blast, 6iv shiny magickarp in heavyball and 5iv shiny eevee w/ wish, captivate, curse, yawn in moonball if you are interested in those? EDIT: Also hatched a shiny jolly quick feet poochyena w/ t-fang, f-fang p-fang, and play rough. That would be nicknameable.
Don't get me wrong you have some nice pokemon but I alrdy have almost all of them and im trying to trim down getting copys of the same pokemon eve if its in a different ball sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)