Tatertot's Bizzare Bazaar: CLOSED until further notice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Have a few new things I'm interested in.

Is there anything I currently have in stock that interests you? If not I'll probably check back later once my current order is finished if you wanted something I don't have in stock yet.
Of the ones you have in stock, I'm interested in your female Tynamo and female Clauncher, what are you interested in?

Think I could spitback your horsea? I don't have much to offer but I could give you a perfect Nidoran, Aron or Gible. I also could give you my shiny treecko for collateral or for trade.

Tatertot

Think I could spitback your horsea? I don't have much to offer but I could give you a perfect Nidoran, Aron or Gible. I also could give you my shiny treecko for collateral or for trade.
Can I please get some more info on the pokes you're offering? Ball/Nature/Ability?

Um, would you be willing to trade your modest aura sphere Squirtle for a 31/xx/31/31/31/0 Quiet Honedge?
Sorry, no thanks :/

I don't view Clauncher to be worth as much due to being lower on the list and being much older(and missing EMs). I can trade for both if you can breed one of the Geodudes(preferably mal) you have with Sturdy?

Though if possible if you get a reject female along the way can I have it as the trade fodder?

Tatertot

I don't view Clauncher to be worth as much due to being lower on the list and being much older(and missing EMs). I can trade for both if you can breed one of the Geodudes(preferably mal) you have with Sturdy?

Though if possible if you get a reject female along the way can I have it as the trade fodder?
Sure! I'll probably have time to breed for you tonight, I'll let you know when I have the 5 IV male and female spitback :)

Sure! I'll probably have time to breed for you tonight, I'll let you know when I have the 5 IV male and female spitback :)
Alright, take as long as you need :)

Also I know your looking for 0 Spe Trick Room Pokémon. I'm currently breeding the Sunkern under current projects w/ HP Fire. If you want one let me know while I'm currently working on it.

Tatertot

Alright, take as long as you need :)

Also I know your looking for 0 Spe Trick Room Pokémon. I'm currently breeding the Sunkern under current projects w/ HP Fire. If you want one let me know while I'm currently working on it.
While I do love a good 0 Spe Pokémon, I don't have the capabilities to breed HP mons, so I don't think I'm interested. But thanks for the heads up :)

While I do love a good 0 Spe Pokémon, I don't have the capabilities to breed HP mons, so I don't think I'm interested. But thanks for the heads up :)
Ah alright, in that case I did also breed a 31/x/31/31/31/0 female randomly if your want it but if not I understand :)

From your list I'm very interested in a male Stunfisk. Pretty much the way you have it but I was wondering if you could add Yawn and Earth Power to it?

Earth Power might be hard to get b/c the Pokémon that pass it to it have to be at high levels to learn it however I have a Tympole with Earth Power you can borrow(i'll need it back) if you are interested in adding it? Yawn is learnd by many things in the wild at low levels so with that one you might not have many problems with it.

Let me know if your willing to do this. Stunfisk are easily found in the wild so I don't need a female reject for this one. I not I can check what else I'm interested in.

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Tatertot would you take a adamant boufallant 31/31/31/x/31/31 + brave scraggy with intimidate 31/31/31/x/31/0 with egg moves drain punch/fake out/detect/quick guard for one of your 5iv squirtles with water/dragon pulse + aura sphere and a quiet 5iv solosis with overcoat?

Tatertot

From your list I'm very interested in a male Stunfisk. Pretty much the way you have it but I was wondering if you could add Yawn and Earth Power to it?

Earth Power might be hard to get b/c the Pokémon that pass it to it have to be at high levels to learn it however I have a Tympole with Earth Power you can borrow(i'll need it back) if you are interested in adding it? Yawn is learnd by many things in the wild at low levels so with that one you might not have many problems with it.

Let me know if your willing to do this. Stunfisk are easily found in the wild so I don't need a female reject for this one. I not I can check what else I'm interested in.
If you have a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Male Tympole with Earth Power, I can add that onto it for you, but I won't be able to do Yawn. I don't have a Pokémon that breeds with Stunfish with good IVs, so if I tried to breed it on it would be a huge pain (Stunfisk's IVs would get screwed up, and it would basically be like starting over).
Tatertot would you take a adamant boufallant 31/31/31/x/31/31 + brave scraggy with intimidate 31/31/31/x/31/0 with egg moves drain punch/fake out/detect/quick guard for one of your 5iv squirtles with water/dragon pulse + aura sphere and a quiet 5iv solosis with overcoat?
Can I get some more details on the pokes you're offering please? What balls are they in?

Tympole is 31/30/30/31/31

I have a Spheal with Yawn you can also borrow 31/x/31/31/31/31.

If you want you can also breed them for their EMs/nature but if you do so let me know as I would be interest in some rejects of yours but both are males and I only have males.

I need them back however preferably before the end of the weekend.

Tatertot

Tympole is 31/30/30/31/31

I have a Spheal with Yawn you can also borrow 31/x/31/31/31/31.

If you want you can also breed them for their EMs/nature but if you do so let me know as I would be interest in some rejects of yours but both are males and I only have males.

I need them back however preferably before the end of the weekend.
Ok, in that case I can breed Yawn on for you, but not Earth Power. I'll be available to trade in around 2 hours, I don't have access to my 3DS atm.

Ok, in that case I can breed Yawn on for you, but not Earth Power. I'll be available to trade in around 2 hours, I don't have access to my 3DS atm.
Well I want both or its not worth it as then I'll have to rebreed it D: Guess I'll have to see if there is something else I want.

EDIT: Is it possible to ask for a Relaxed Sturdy version of your Onix? Preferably male.

Last edited:

Tatertot

pokeballs .-. not like it really matters
It matters to me, that's what I trade here. Sorry, I don't think I'm interested.

Well I want both or its not worth it as then I'll have to rebreed it D: Guess I'll have to see if there is something else I want.

EDIT: Is it possible to ask for a Relaxed Sturdy version of your Onix? Preferably male.
I can do that :)

#001 Bulbasaur
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain
OT: Mari 32752

This is the Bulbasaur I want pm me and I'll give you some offers :]

Tatertot

#001 Bulbasaur
Nature: Modest
Ability: Chlorophyll
IVs: 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Giga Drain
OT: Mari 32752

This is the Bulbasaur I want pm me and I'll give you some offers :]
How about you just post your offers here? It helps me to keep things together :)

You're going to have to be way more specific
Ok sorry well the noibat is level 1, it has a Timid Nature with the ability frisk, Ivs are 31/xx/31/31/31/31, EV's are UT, move set is screech, tackle, and supersonic.
The Tyranitar is level 55, it has a Adamant nature with the ability sand stream, Ivs are 31/31/31/31/31/xx, EV's 252 in HP, 252 in Attack, and 4 in Speed, moveset is Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Dance and Stone Edge.
The Goomy is level 37, it has a Modest Nature with the ability gooey, Ivs are 31/xx/31/31/31/31, EV's UT, moveset is Tackle, Absorb, Bubble, and Protect

And Tyranitar and Goomy are male, noibat is a female all in poke balls

Last edited:

Tatertot

Ok sorry well the noibat is level 1, it has a Timid Nature with the ability frisk, Ivs are 31/xx/31/31/31/31, EV's are UT, move set is screech, tackle, and supersonic.
The Tyranitar is level 55, it has a Adamant nature with the ability sand stream, Ivs are 31/31/31/31/31/xx, EV's 252 in HP, 252 in Attack, and 4 in Speed, moveset is Earthquake, Crunch, Dragon Dance and Stone Edge.
The Goomy is level 37, it has a Modest Nature with the ability gooey, Ivs are 31/xx/31/31/31/31, EV's UT, moveset is Tackle, Absorb, Bubble, and Protect

And Tyranitar and Goomy are male, noibat is a female all in poke balls
Sorry, not interested

Tatertot

***MINI-UPDATE***
As promised, here's a few new pokes I've added (most are upgrades of old pokes). Also, keep your eyes open, because I should have a giveaway going on on the Simple Questions thread as soon as my post count hits 1,000!

#001 Bulbasaur
Nature: Modest / Bold
Ability: Chlorophyll (HA)
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Giga Drain, Leaf Storm, Power Whip, Curse

#213 Shuckle
Nature:
Careful
Ability: Sturdy
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Bug Bite, Final Gambit, Acupressure

#241 Miltank
Nature:
Careful
Ability: Thick Fat
Egg Moves: Curse, Double-Edge, Seismic Toss, Punishment

#302 Sableye
Nature:
Careful
Ability: Prankster (HA)
Egg Moves: Recover

#307 Meditite
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Pure Power
Egg Moves: Drain Punch, Fake Out, Bullet Punch, Dynamic Punch, Ice Punch, Psycho Cut, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch (Pick 4)

#353 Shuppet
Nature:
Brave
Ability: Frisk
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Phantom Force, Gunk Shot, Shadow Sneak

#359 Absol
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Super Luck / Pressure
Egg Moves: Play Rough, Megahorn, Baton Pass, Sucker Punch

#535 Tympole
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Water Absorb
Egg Moves: Earth Power, Echoed Voice

#559 Scraggy
Nature:
Adamant / Jolly
Ability: Moxie
Egg Moves: Low Kick, Drain Punch, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch

#561 Sigilyph
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Magic Guard
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31/
Egg Moves: Psycho Shift, Stored Power, Roost

#582 Vanillite
Nature:
Modest
Ability: Ice Body
Egg Moves: Autotomize

#592 Frillish
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Water Absorb / Cursed Body
Egg Moves: Pain Split, Confuse Ray, Acid Armor, Recover, Mist (Choose 4)​

Side note: I have now completed my collection of matching ball Mega Evolutions!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)