Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
So some people backed out, so I have these 2 left now:
***TATERTOT'S 1,000 POST MEGA GIVEAWAY!***

Yep, it's finally here! To celebrate my 1,000th post, and the completion of my collection of matching ball Mega Pokémon, I'll be giving away one copy of every Mega Pokémon from my thread! Each one is Lv. 1, UT, and will be a wonderful member of your team! Genders are random, so please don't request. Limit one per customer, and please comment on my profile with your in game name, friend code, and what Pokémon you desire. Below is an in depth list of all the Pokes I'm giving away :)

Also, once I've given all these guys away, I'll be giving away one very special EXTRA Pokémon. The details of that one will be given once all of the pokes from this giveaway are gone.

#255 Torchic
Nature:
Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Night Slash, Baton Pass, Counter, Endure​

#443 Gible
Nature:
Naive
Ability: Rough Skin (HA)
IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31
Egg Moves: Outrage, Iron Head, Iron Tail​

So some people backed out, so I have these 3 left now:
GOD DAMN IT.

No love for Gible or Magikarp......

.....Torchic I understand, because it's gotten to the point where everyone just hates M-Blaziken.

But I do not, for the life of me, understand the hate towards M-Gyarados and M-Garchomp.

Or take a nap?
Naps are for wusses! XD

In all seriousness though, I cannot trust myself to take a nap. I'm one of those people where, if I EVER fall asleep, I WILL NOT wake up under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES until a minimum of eight hours have passed.

You don't hate Sir Spamsalot Earthquake?
No, I do not hate "Sir Spamsalot Earthquake" as you so eloquently call him. I find him quite viable. Besides, he's not invincible. He just destroys teams that aren't prepared for him.

Which is why you ALWAYS try keep a flying-type on your team, Stealth Rock be damned.

CHEAP PENTAPERFECT POKEMON.

Have about a dozen Fufrou and a dozen Skiddo from MMing.

Also have a few other pentaperfect spares found here:
http://pastebin.com/fuKuZgnB

Now what I mean by cheap is BREED a lvl 1-10 Luvdisc and put in in GTS with the message "J Sal". PP ups/Evolution stones are nice attachments too.

Naps are for wusses! XD

In all seriousness though, I cannot trust myself to take a nap. I'm one of those people where, if I EVER fall asleep, I WILL NOT wake up under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES until a minimum of eight hours have passed.

No, I do not hate "Sir Spamsalot Earthquake" as you so eloquently call him. I find him quite viable. Besides, he's not invincible. He just destroys teams that aren't prepared for him.

Which is why you ALWAYS try keep a flying-type on your team, Stealth Rock be damned.
I never said he wasn't viable. I play doubles where eq is king. I just wish garchomp ever ran anything else :P

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I never said he wasn't viable. I play doubles where eq is king. I just wish garchomp ever ran anything else :P
Not like it really has any other ground moves to run except: Bulldoze, which is the same thing, but weaker, or Earth Power, which is a lot weaker since it hits off SpA instead.

GOD DAMN IT.

No love for Gible or Magikarp......

.....Torchic I understand, because it's gotten to the point where everyone just hates M-Blaziken.

But I do not, for the life of me, understand the hate towards M-Gyarados and M-Garchomp.
I backed out at first due to having some stuff to due and I couldn't wait anymore. Was waiting an hour for it, only to find out I was deleted due to the amount of trades he got xD. However, we clear up the confusion, and now got it. :)

I gotta go do them now anyway, so peace!

Not like it really has any other ground moves to run except: Bulldoze, which is the same thing, but weaker, or Earth Power, which is a lot weaker since it hits off SpA instead.
I know. Mostly I was being silly. Of course now I want breed one and nickname him that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)