Links in Analyses

Just a thought, which may have been suggested before, but why don't we put links in the analyses of Pokemon so that users of the site can navigate more easily?

For example, if I'm looking at Gyarados' page, I might scroll down to the Checks and Counters section and see that Ferrothorn counters it. But if I want to then view Ferro's page, I have to type it in the address bar. Not too much hassle, but a link would be much quicker. This would be especially useful if we did the same for moves. So if I wondered what a certain move in a set did, I could click on it and it would take me to that move's page. This would be a lot more work, but would have a much better result.

Thoughts?

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Close.. I helped sandshrewz with something like this. The problem was that each had to be run through and reuploaded, iirc. He can hopefully comment more on that.

I believe any new development is taking this into account.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ya that was super long ago though! Haha. Yes Toast is right. I didn't finish it since chaos mentioned about it probably being a new feature or something in the new dex.

This suggestion is good and iirc has been brought up before. Whether it'll come to fruitation (haha) will depend on what features get added to the new dex. Hopefully it'll be added some time in future :) thanks for the suggestion!

Edit: LOL I honestly forgot fruition was the word xd

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)