Heisenberg's Pokemon Meth Lab (VGC Viable Pokemon, HP Pokemon, and Much More!) [Updated: 4/29/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to offer Mareep with Agility and Timburr with the 2 egg moves mentioned for your 6 IV Female Poliwag

Yea, Brave 31/31/31/X/31/0 for the Timburr if possible, and Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31 for the Mareep if possible.
Right now my Timburr mostly are Adamant and Mareep is Modest, would be easier to reach the target IVs for these 2 natures. If you don't mind that is. Would take longer for me to breed the natures you want.

Otherwise, would have to wait for a while for me to breed them due to work schedules.

Right now my Timburr mostly are Adamant and Mareep is Modest, would be easier to reach the target IVs for these 2 natures. If you don't mind that is. Would take longer for me to breed the natures you want.

Otherwise, would have to wait for a while for me to breed them due to work schedules.
Adamant and Modest is fine, I'll just use them for breeding :P.

Hey there everyone! I'm back, but I'm going to do a little something different is I'm allowed here. I will be giving away one-three free 100% legit, Kalos bred Pokemon for every Pokemon video I post on Youtube. If you would like, check it out! Today's video features:

Pokémon: Kangaskhan aka "Mega Mom"
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Adamant (
Only)

Egg moves: None
Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Plz cmt for this

Pokémon: Misdreavus aka "Ms. Deviant"
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid 4 (

Egg moves: Ominous Wind, Destiny Bond, Nasty Plot, Imprison

Spread:
31/X/31/31/31/31

CMT for a male Espurr
OR

Pokémon: Espurr aka "Bub the Cat"
Ability: Own Tempo (Prankster | Competitive)
Nature: Bold 10 (

Egg moves: Barrier, Yawn, Trick

Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
*NOTE: Good offers only for Males please*

CMT for a male Espurr
OR

Pokémon: Espurr aka "Bub the Cat"
Ability: Own Tempo (Prankster | Competitive)
Nature: Bold 10 (

Egg moves: Barrier, Yawn, Trick

Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31
*NOTE: Good offers only for Males please*
The only thing I'm really interested in is the Slowpoke, but I would only want a Relaxed Slowpoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)