୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Snoopy,

I'm still working on the Lure Ball Tentracool to donate. I've still got a couple orders that take priority but my current one is a Lure Ball Tentacool too, so I'll try and merge the two and hopefully get two females. :)

SnoopysWorld

I don't like to bother you,could you do a female of the Bulbasaur?
Name:Bulbasaur
Nature:Modest
Gnder:Female
IV:31/x/31/31/31/31 or a spit back will do.

Ability:Chlorophyll
Nick:Hmm Snoopy Tree?

Last edited:
Name: Smeargle
Nature: Sassy (Dream Ball)
Available abilities: Own Tempo
Special Moves: Celebrate, Hold Back, Dark Void, Happy Hour
Level: 20
Nickname: Snoopy

I'll like to adopt this one (Mainly for Celebrate/Happy Hour. Do have Celebi (Bank) and Darkrai (From a friend) for the other two moves). ^^

Do plan to donate pokes as well, but need to think of good ones that I could do. :)

Hey Snoopy,

I'm still working on the Lure Ball Tentracool to donate. I've still got a couple orders that take priority but my current one is a Lure Ball Tentacool too, so I'll try and merge the two and hopefully get two females. :)
It's okay, take your time! :]
SnoopysWorld

I don't like to bother you,could you do a female of the Bulbasaur?
Name:Bulbasaur
Nature:Modest
Gnder:Female
IV:31/x/31/31/31/31 or a spit back will do.

Ability:Chlorophyll
Nick:Hmm Snoopy Tree?
Sure, I'll get started on it soon.
Hey may I adopt one of your Special Smeargles?
Sure, Premier or Dream Ball?
Name: Smeargle
Nature: Sassy (Dream Ball)
Available abilities: Own Tempo
Special Moves: Celebrate, Hold Back, Dark Void, Happy Hour
Level: 20
Nickname: Snoopy

I'll like to adopt this one (Mainly for Celebrate/Happy Hour. Do have Celebi (Bank) and Darkrai (From a friend) for the other two moves). ^^

Do plan to donate pokes as well, but need to think of good ones that I could do. :)
I'll be online in a few minutes to hand them out to both of you :]

Can I please have a Snoopy Smeargle in a Premier Ball? I don't plan to use it in any threads or anything. My Friend Code is 4914-4459-0262. Thanks!

Can I please have a Snoopy Smeargle in a Premier Ball? I don't plan to use it in any threads or anything. My Friend Code is 4914-4459-0262. Thanks!
Sure, let me breed up Arhan's Bulbasaur and I'll give you guys the Smeargle.

I still have pokemon for SolarHatesPie (Murkrow), White Eagle (Aerodactyl), thiagodd (Shinx), and AitchTwo (Lileep). Please claim these pokemon before someone else does, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)