Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 38 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They hold the Mega Stone. It's a holdable item, and it doesn't disappear after being used. They only remain mega forms for the battle in question. After they revert back to their normal forms, much like Digivolution in the original Digimon.

Also, still looking for a Thunder Stone and a female Flaaffy/Mareep/Ampharos in a unique poke ball.
I have a flawless shiny dream ball marrep pm if your interested

.com

Grumpy old man
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a Wide Guard Honedge spitback (female if there's a choice)?

Been sourced. Thanks (too many times now) Esmeya :)

Last edited:
I have a flawless shiny dream ball marrep pm if your interested
What's its speed IVs? Unless it's flawless with 0 Speed, I'd probably prefer a trophy shiny Mareep, and even if it was, I'd probably have nowhere near enough to afford it. Though, if you could breed me a spitback in a Dream Ball, I'd definitely jump for it. Not PMing right now because it's easier to reply to two people in one post instead of PMing either.

I got 3 Thunder Stones!!!
Interested in perhaps a PP up on a spitback for it?

What's its speed IVs? Unless it's flawless with 0 Speed, I'd probably prefer a trophy shiny Mareep, and even if it was, I'd probably have nowhere near enough to afford it. Though, if you could breed me a spitback in a Dream Ball, I'd definitely jump for it. Not PMing right now because it's easier to reply to two people in one post instead of PMing either.

Interested in perhaps a PP up on a spitback for it?
I have no spitbacks it's 31/x/31/31/31/31 on the other hand I have some spitbacks in a moon ball if you want one of those I can give you one

You are right man :) thanks :)
No need to worry. I made the same kind of mistake by posted something that we are not allowed to talk about here (just a few minutes ago) (Right before Zero and Hook responsded to me. hehe). I mean everybody makes mistakes, even me. ;)

Yeah, as soon as I saw them when the game originally came out, I instantly thought "Holy shit, Digivolutions are just like that". Kinda surprising actually, how much they're similar, but I digress.
Indeed. hehehe.

What megastones are you looking for i might have an extra one
Hmmm..... Let's see.... Well I have the Mega stone for Charizard Y, Blastoise, and Mewtwo Y (if I'm not mistaken). So I'm looking for the ones that I don't have. :)

You are right man :) thanks :)
You're welcome.

Hey people, I hatched a shiny Cyndaquil, Timid 31/X/31/31/31/31 with HP Dragon, is it worth using over a Timid, perfect(for HP Grass matters) Cyndaquil with HP Grass?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)