୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if you'd like an Espurr with 4EMs and a Swirlix in Luxury Ball (both HA and female)? I have many of them so wondering if you'd like to take them; they are free, of course :).

I wonder if you'd like an Espurr with 4EMs and a Swirlix in Luxury Ball (both HA and female)? I have many of them so wondering if you'd like to take them; they are free, of course :).
Is Espurr 5 IV and inside a non-standard pokeball? If so, I guess I'll take it. Either gender is fine, but the ball on the male Espurr would be irrelevant.

OGBeanz, I have your Absol ready.

Taking more requests :]

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Snoop, I'd like to sign up for a dreamball female HA eevee please.
Also I didn't put it into the VM earlier but whenever you update your wants list I'd love to make a donation for your thread, chances are I got something since I'm collecting lots of matching ball pokes o3o

Hey Snoop, I'd like to sign up for a dreamball female HA eevee please.
Also I didn't put it into the VM earlier but whenever you update your wants list I'd love to make a donation for your thread, chances are I got something since I'm collecting lots of matching ball pokes o3o
I'll start breeding it in a bit and give one to you and Rajikaru if he wants one. Any nature in mind?

I don't have a wants list by the way, but feel free to donate something... I'll update the thread with the new pokemon once the donation box in the PC fills up, I need about 3-4 pokemon for it to fill up atm.

zero2exe

Veteran Breeder - Expert Translator
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'll start breeding it in a bit and give one to you and Rajikaru if he wants one. Any nature in mind?

I don't have a wants list by the way, but feel free to donate something... I'll update the thread with the new pokemon once the donation box in the PC fills up, I need about 3-4 pokemon for it to fill up atm.
I'll update my list and PM it to you later. As for the Eevee I'd prefer a Bold Nature if possible (I expect to breed espeon and sylveon with it so any nature that's good for those work)

Hello,
I wanted to ask if I could obtain this pokemon from you, if possible with 31,x,31,31,31,31
If not then a female leftover you have with drought would be fine, I could breed it it myself if needed,
Thank you
Name: Vulpix
Nature: Modest, Timid
Available abilities: Drought
Egg Moves: Heat Wave, Hypnosis, Extrasensory

Hey Snoopy if you have a Swinub with Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock to trade me I'll give you 100 cookies

Jolly or Adamant would be cool but it doesn't really matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)