Ability: Blaze
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 144 HP / 240 Atk / 4 SDef / 120 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

This thing, is deserving of its S Ranking for sure. It's Fire/Dragon coverage is resisted by Azumarill and Carbink, and the latter is rare at best, and Azumarill's STAB's can do nothing to Charizard, and Flare Blitz at +1 can 2HKO Azumarill. Charizard X is the best Dragon Dance user in the OU tier and by far the bulkiest, with access to Roost to mitigate the effects of Flare Blitz and to increase longevity.

Wallbreak : Yes (Landorus) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature
- Earth Power
- Psychic
- Focus Blast
- Knock Off

Landorus is simply a beast, Chansey's don't like to come in on Landorus because of Knock Off, which gets rid of their Eviolite, STAB Earth Power hits everything for a 2HKO that is neutral, and annihilates super-effectives. Psychic and Focus Miss are there because they are essential for coverage. Essentially a cookie-cutter Landorus. But its cookie-cutter because it works.

Airlines : Yes (Latios) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Defog

I do not like Latios. I hear you ask, "Jaffa why do you have a Pokemon you don't like on your team" Because its Defog is necessary and its STAB's hit like trucks, also hitting Chansey hard, for a 3HKO, a 2HKO without Eviolite (I have 2 Knock Offs). Unfortunately it gets rid of my own Rocks but Defog is only used when I NEED to get rid of Rocks + Spikes, and the Sticky Web that may help Bisharp. So in general I may need to change this thing.

Truck : Yes (Azumarill) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 HP / 4 Spd
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Superpower

Belly Drum is on this set if you know you can set it up on a switch, this thing hits like a truck with and without Belly Drum. STAB Priority Aqua Jet at +6 with 432 Attack is menacing and is impossible to switch into without Water Absorb Pokemon. Play Rough is the Fairy STAB and is just so good and 252 HP means it can take hits all right. Superpower works great for things that resists Aqua Jet and Play Rough like Empoleon (Not really relevant) and Ferrothorn(definitely relevant). Unfortunately Venusaur and Amoonguss wall this...

Last Resort : Yes (Bisharp) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Assurance
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

First response to you guys seeing this is probably, "Wow. Noob. Keep scrolling." I generally send this out LAST if I'm losing, thus the name. The situation is that everything bar Bisharp is dead and the opponent is chucking around "gg" because they have 3 Pokemon left on mid to high health left and I've just got a Bisharp. Assurance sweeps. Scarf catches people off guard and so does Assurance. The way it works is it is 120 Power when your opponent has sustained damage. Amazing late game. The rest of the set is standard except I have Knock Off because well, why not. Also laughs at Defog, Sticky Web and Intimidate.

Wall : Yes (Deoxys-Defense) @ Light Clay
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Light Screen
- Reflect

Support central. The lead of the team. Always will get up rocks and fast Taunt for set-ups like Charizard X that can wreck with set up. I also have Screens because Azumarill really appreciates it when it wants to set up Belly Drum. This thing suicides, and leaves the other 5 to do work, which can sometimes by disadvantageous.

Final comments: This team went undefeated on the low ladder, so don't say stuff like "of course it did on the low ladder". The reason I created this RMT is to get the communities opinion on my Assurance Bisharp and also to see if any changes should be made before I take on the higher ladder. 1300+. I went a bit further record- 14-2. Elo - 1314

Last edited:
all i can reccomend is changing taunt on deoxys for magic coat as your deoxys is complete taunt bait. Magic coat is a move that works just like the ability magic bounce so you can bounce back taunts and entry hazards.

Ya might want to read a bit more carefully OP. Here's the description for what Assurance does:

"If the target has already taken some damage in the same turn, this attack's power is doubled."

Ya might want to read a bit more carefully OP. Here's the description for what Assurance does:

"If the target has already taken some damage in the same turn, this attack's power is doubled."
Stealth rocks, and spikes count as damage. both extremely common.

Stealth Rock damage. 120 Power is enough for most threats.
You mean on the direct switch in. After a previous pokemon has died and the pokemon is sent out, it is not inclusive in the boost, and it is still at 60 base power. The 120 only occurs when the opponent makes a direct switch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)