Ask a simple question, get a simple answer mark 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then with the ev's and Iv' what is the equation and what does each pert mean. I have seen the one here and I'm still confused.

I feel retarded...this info HAS to be around here somewhere, but I can't find it:

In 2v2, if a pokemon uses counter and gets hit by both opponents, what happens? I assume the last pokemon to attack the counter user has counter activate in its face.

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I feel retarded...this info HAS to be around here somewhere, but I can't find it:

In 2v2, if a pokemon uses counter and gets hit by both opponents, what happens? I assume the last pokemon to attack the counter user has counter activate in its face.
You would be correct. Same with Mirror Coat and Bide.

Well then with the ev's and Iv' what is the equation and what does each pert mean. I have seen the one here and I'm still confused.
There isn't a formula for IVs. They are generated randomly when you catch a pokemon. As far as breeding, that is explained in the guide, I really don't know how to explain it. EVs are figured as such: 4 EVs=1 Stat Point (at level 100).

I know where Wayward Cave is, I just thought that Gibble came out in a specific part of the cave...guess not. I'll just have to walk around aimlessly until on shows up. Oh and you use cut to get to the secret entrance.

No exactly sure, but once you get in the secret entrance, you must go through the other floor, and there are rocks you must smash or move. There will be an area where you can jump with your bike and gibles will be there. It has a very low chance of appearing though.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I recall Jumpman saying that Modest is better for the Battle Tower due to the fact that the only faster opponent Pokemon who can threaten is Garchomp, and there are only three 333 speed versions of Garchomp at the BT, one of which is Timid. You can see his explanation yourself in the "Offline Battle Tower teams."

Hmm, got this Modest Serene Grace Togekiss. Used up all but 2 of my Rare Candies IVing it (no access to Emerald :| ).

24-29/31/17-19/27/31/27-28

Pretty much all-rounded stats, although I'd prefer more points in speed and Sp.A. If I don't get a reply in about 5 mins, then I'll leave it (Cause I'm using the SR method to get good eggs).

EDIT: Nope, no reply so bye bye!

Can 2-5 hit moves (like Rock Blast and Pin Missile) critical hit and/or flinch their targets? If so, is it an individual or collective thing? I know this used to be different in RBY or whatever but I'm wondering about D/P.

Likewise, how do critical hits/flinching work with double kick and triple kick?

Can 2-5 hit moves (like Rock Blast and Pin Missile) critical hit and/or flinch their targets? If so, is it an individual or collective thing? I know this used to be different in RBY or whatever but I'm wondering about D/P.
Each of the attacks is damage calculated individually so, for example, the first hit of pin missile could get a critical and that would do twice as much damage as the other hits.

As for flinching I don't think that any multi-hit moves can cause the enemy to flinch but if they could it would probabaly also work individually.

Uh I read the whole time: ''I use this team just for now only on shoddy battle,
later on wifi''. But I don't understand it, what is shoddybattle?! Is it something like netbattle but on your ds? I only know wifi battling.

edit: found it! Google was offline on my computer for half an hour but now I've downloaded it.

It only works the turn the Pokemon comes out or switches in then uses Fake Out.
Right. So say I started with Hariyama and used fake out, then switched him out, but put him back in play later. If I used fake out again as soon as I put him back into play (his second attack overall, first attack since being sent out again) will fake out work or does it only work the first time he is sent out for the whole battle?

Well I have a simple question :P (of sorts) how does serebii gets all the information? if people that already hack PBR didnt find a thing about Electivire and Magmortar how does serebbi found about it?, not only that but all his information?

Uh I read the whole time: ''I use this team just for now only on shoddy battle,
later on wifi''. But I don't understand it, what is shoddybattle?! Is it something like netbattle but on your ds? I only know wifi battling.

edit: found it! Google was offline on my computer for half an hour but now I've downloaded it.
I don't know a lot about it because I don't use it, but it's a program a bit like Netbattle, but it has D/P Pokémon. They are still adding things like attacks and abilities to it, so it's incomplete but still useable.

Something weird is happening and I need help. I have my Timid Shaymin (31 / 3 / 26 / 30 / 31 / 10) EV trained with 252 HP / 150 SATK / 108 Speed. I level it up to 100 and it has 404 HP, 272 SATK and 266 Speed. I want to put speed to 271, so I erase 5 SATK (20 EVs, 2 berries) and defeat 2 Starlys with Pokerus and Power Anklet (20 EVs).

When I level it up to 100 it has 271 Speed, but 257 SATK, when it was supposed to be 267. What I'm I missing?

Something weird is happening and I need help. I have my Timid Shaymin (31 / 3 / 26 / 30 / 31 / 10) EV trained with 252 HP / 150 SATK / 108 Speed. I level it up to 100 and it has 404 HP, 272 SATK and 266 Speed. I want to put speed to 271, so I erase 5 SATK (20 EVs, 2 berries) and defeat 2 Starlys with Pokerus and Power Anklet (20 EVs).

When I level it up to 100 it has 271 Speed, but 257 SATK, when it was supposed to be 267. What I'm I missing?
The reduction berries always reduce your EVs to 100 if the value is over 100.

So after the first berry you had 100 SATK EVs and after the second 90 remaining EVs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)