NOC Great Idea Mafia-Game Over! Mafia, vonFiedler, and More Cowbell win!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celever

i am town
is a Community Contributor
Well honestly More Cowbell isn't that scummy to me, however from my POV there is a higher chance of him being scum than I. Besides, some of the arguments on him today have been quite good (where von said "there's a difference between a less experienced player flying under the radar by not posting and a more experienced player flying under the radar with more insightful posts. Besides, if we are to believe Tesung's claim (who is likely to be town IMO), then Ace and he are out of the question. This means that, also ruling out myself (yeah yeah I know I'm not fully clean) there is a... 1/5 chance he is scum? And also that there's only 3 scum left, actually. I still thought we were going for four >_>

Basically, I would be OK with lynching More Cowbell, though he is nit the optimum lynch for me. Because I might not be able to get on later I'll park my vote now, hopefully if I can get on and we changed the lynch target I can unvote. Lynch More Cowbell

Well, I'm obviously not in favour of a More Cowbell lynch, but that's not that weird I guess. I still find it weird how, since the beginning of this day, my play in this in game is suddenly being discredited. I'm no LightWolf, but I'd argue that I'm one of the more active players in this game (with the exception of part of Day 2), and for most of the game, people have said that I was playing a decent game. The only reason I'm flying under the radar is because all of you hardly paid any attention to me earlier. You've had more than enough opportunity to ask me questions and all that, yet it never happened, even though I constantly reminded everyone to try to get something more out of me if you want to know something.

As of now, I'd prefer a Celever lynch, followed by spiresquire and vonFiedler. I still find it weird that Tesung and Ace Emerald have sort of cleaned each other, but of the remaining players, I don't believe the two of them are on a scumteam together, so I'm inclined to believe them now.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
A Celever lynch is too easy due to her general behavior in any game and a More Cowbell lynch has become too easy too quickly. And of course cxinlee would be a total shot in the dark.

I still feel like spiresquire's behavior today merits a lynch. It's a hard decision, but I see all sorts of "what ifs" in regards to the others and few things that make ss town at all. For the record today alone ss has;
1. Repeatedly slung mud at Tesung (and the likelihood of Tesung and Ace being on the same mafia team is too slim to gamble on)
2. Asked for Tesung and Ace to out info with very poor reasons for doing so, possibly thinking of the long game from a mafia perspective
3. Tried to undermine Celever's claim in a way that made no sense (not that trying to argue that Celever is scum is a bad thing, but piling on poor reasons to lynch someone who most people already suspect helps no one, possibly either forcing a mislynch or trying to bus)

Then there's the accusation I haven't given much thought to, that I'm a lyncher. And to be frank, I was tunneling pretty hard yesterday in order to generate discussion in a game that was all but dead. You said it yourself, if I was a lyncher AND an experienced player, why the fuck would I do this? But I refuse to let you bully me, one of the major driving players, into not being able to vote for you, potentially one of what is probably only two mafia (this assumes a neutral, but even 1/3 is dismal). And to set this up before AND after Lightwolf, the other major driving player gets killed? So Pokeguy voted you once, that's cute and all, very clever on your part (and I do think you are smart, which is why your actions today and your sappy posts yesterday are all the stranger). But still Lynch spiresquire.

I really don't like the idea of a More Cowbell lynch. Yup my scumteam is More Cowbell and Obbmud99 gg all. But seriously, in what way did he warrant lynch votes already? Yeah, the whole swf deusing thing is a tad concerning, but that's far from actual proof, especially since it's from day one. The fact that two of my main suspects changed thier opinion over something so trivial doesn't help matters, either. Dude deserves attention, sure, but this is absolutely rediculous.

And again, I'm not dead set on you being lyncher. I said earlier today that perhaps I was thinking that because I was the target, and that I was starting to have second thoughts about it. Your other points are pretty valid I suppose, but the only reason why I want Ace's role is to see how the fuck he's clear, and so far they haven't told me. Also information on more clears would be nice as well, but it looks like we ain't getting it.

Anyway, I still think it's in the town's best interest to vote Tesung.

The dude's playing like he has something to hide, which he really shouldn't be with the role he's been given. Again, what is so important about the goddamn role that we'll lose the game if we find out? If it's an information role and it dies tonight, we'll have lost a valuable team member. I don't see how it's so unlikely that this dude is mafia; he's already got a 75% chance of being one as it is, and the way he's being so dodgy with his info seems to make me think that he is. He's been a fairly null-scum read for me all game due to his similarity to starwarsfan, but provided that all the defense I've been given today is WIFOM and "just trust me", I think this vote is well deserved.

Anyways my proposal.

Me, ace, obbmudd, and one other vote celever immediately. If more cowbell then doesn't vote within a few hours, he is admitting he is scum. This gives us a much higher chance of getting a scum, as if celever is lying we get him, and if he is telling the truth we still get a decent shot.
This is terrible logic here. Although I do agree with a celever vote, if celever is town then more cowbell will be able to prove clean by voting on a bandwagon against a townie. This won't work at all. I can be on at the deadline, so I will vote later.

Damn spiresquire you are just begging to have me vote for you! But I am conflicted, I think he may just be a nub. Anyways, regardless, it makes the most sense to lunch célèver immediately, so we have time to execute the plan. We lynch celever, and if he is lying we get a chance, making the odds of not killing a mafia super low. Combined with his scummy behavior, this just makes the most sense. Anyways, if we do this, we must act quickly . So Ace Emerald Obbmud99 cxinlee vote celever quickly. this puts him at l-1. However, if he is mafia, it's fine. If he is telling the truth, it is also alright because the mafia won't be able to hammer.

One note, shinyskarmory , if both a villager and a mafia die tonight,are we still alive. Cuz if not then this plan sux

Oh and this has to happen quickly so we can decide on who we must force to hammer. That way, we have a suitable amount of time to then lynch them if they won't be the hammer vote

You see the plan works if you trust me, the people I think are village (it doesn't really matter if they are). Then, either we got a mafia in celever or we get one from his ability if he is telling the truth. Please do it, your reason not to was wrong

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
I also don't know how you can dismiss spiresquire as "nub" with his consistent and long-winded analysis early game. He is only slipping now that the pressure is high.

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
Did I mention that it really disturbs me how easily I have stirred people against Celever on account of her personality, against More Cowbell on account of WIFOM, but NOT against spiresquire for his very scummy behavior today? It's simple, any mafia would like to see a bandwagon mislynch and I've given them the ammunition, and if SS is being ignored at this rate it's certainly because he's mafia. More Cowbell please vote for spiresquire before you go.

I still don't see how wanting information from an information role is all that scumtastic. Somebody please tell me how it is, really. It just doesn't make sense for power roles to be holding out from us at this point.

Tell you what. If we do end up lynching Celever today, I'll hammer. Since if she is a townie, we've lost already, and I know that mafia wouldn't dare hammer now. I think this is poor bus attempt to get more trust from others, but I'm willing to play along.

And hey, I certainly agree with you von. I think the rash and sudden change in opinion is very unwarranted, only furthering my suspicions toward Ace, Tesung, and Celever.

Anyway, I still think it's in the town's best interest to vote Tesung.

The dude's playing like he has something to hide, which he really shouldn't be with the role he's been given. Again, what is so important about the goddamn role that we'll lose the game if we find out? If it's an information role and it dies tonight, we'll have lost a valuable team member. I don't see how it's so unlikely that this dude is mafia; he's already got a 75% chance of being one as it is, and the way he's being so dodgy with his info seems to make me think that he is. He's been a fairly null-scum read for me all game due to his similarity to starwarsfan, but provided that all the defense I've been given today is WIFOM and "just trust me", I think this vote is well deserved.
He is very defensive with his information, which could read mafia or cautious villager trying to protect ace Emerald from getting killed next night, which seems slightly odd to me because I have a hard time understanding that his role is that would be more important that tesung's.

Damn spiresquire you are just begging to have me vote for you! But I am conflicted, I think he may just be a nub. Anyways, regardless, it makes the most sense to lunch célèver immediately, so we have time to execute the plan. We lynch celever, and if he is lying we get a chance, making the odds of not killing a mafia super low. Combined with his scummy behavior, this just makes the most sense. Anyways, if we do this, we must act quickly . So Ace Emerald Obbmud99 cxinlee vote celever quickly. this puts him at l-1. However, if he is mafia, it's fine. If he is telling the truth, it is also alright because the mafia won't be able to hammer.

One note, shinyskarmory , if both a villager and a mafia die tonight,are we still alive. Cuz if not then this plan sux
This is LYLO. If celever isn't mafia, than we lose, because a mafia member can tap the top of the hammer to send the nail in. Putting someone at L-1 is a terrible idea unless we are certain that they are mafia. Let's not follow this the terrible plans you have come up with. Maybe you just want hammer celever because that can bring up a win for you. Are you sure that you aren't a mafia talent scout? That would explain why you don't want to let out your information. Even claiming ace emerald innocent makes sense; you would have tried to avoid causing conflicts with him. Either that or he's a "scum buddy" and your protecting him without letting us know what his power is, which we already knows that he has one, because you are protecting him because of it. As I said before, if tesung was village, the odds that ace emerald's role is more important is next to none. The only role I can see that would be more productive that yourself would be a doctor, which didn't seem to help protect nitrox116 on night 3, which would mean that the mafia might already know if he was a doctor. Would you release his night action if it was No Action? One more thing: Why didn't you die last night? Lightwolf clearly has much more experience, but you have a power role, which to me is far more valuable than just an experienc-lynch. It's easier to convince the village to lynch an experienced player (like celever) that to lynch an information role that is providing information. This leads me to believe that you are scum, because your refusal to provide information makes me feel like your mafia (plus then we would have had 3 inspectors, which seems highly unlikely.
I guess I can see what your getting at with the force the mafia to off celever. It won't work at all because the mafia can just not vote and they win anyways. Try again. Because Celever announced vengeful, we can't run that trap because they know it's a trap, so it won't work. The mafia can basically win the game by not voting at this point. In fact, they don't even have to play at this point, and they probably will win.
I know I said Celever and More Cowbell earlier, but your recent posts have given me cancer.

Vote Tesung

Very inconvenient, but chance is I need to be hospitalized today. Even if I don't, I'm not sure if I can post much today, sorry.
More Cowbell Hope you feel better.

He is very defensive with his information, which could read mafia or cautious villager trying to protect ace Emerald from getting killed next night, which seems slightly odd to me because I have a hard time understanding that his role is that would be more important that tesung's.

This is LYLO. If celever isn't mafia, than we lose, because a mafia member can tap the top of the hammer to send the nail in. Putting someone at L-1 is a terrible idea unless we are certain that they are mafia. Let's not follow this the terrible plans you have come up with. Maybe l just want hammer celever because that can bring up a win for you. Are you sure that you aren't a mafia talent scout? That would explain why you don't want to let out your information. Even claiming ace emerald innocent makes sense; you would have tried to avoid causing conflicts with him. Either that or he's a "scum buddy" and your protecting him without letting us know what his power is, which we already knows that he has one, because you are protecting him because of it. As I said before, if tesung was village, the odds that ace emerald's role is more important is next to none. The only role I can see that would be more productive that yourself would be a doctor, which didn't seem to help protect nitrox116 on night 3, which would mean that the mafia might already know if he was a doctor. Would you release his night action if it was No Action? One more thing: Why didn't you die last night? Lightwolf clearly has much more experience, but you have a power role, which to me is far more valuable than just an experienc-lynch. It's easier to convince the village to lynch an experienced player (like celever) that to lynch an information role that is providing information. This leads me to believe that you are scum, because your refusal to provide information makes me feel like your mafia (plus then we would have had 3 inspectors, which seems highly unlikely.
I guess I can see what your getting at with the force the mafia to off celever. It won't work at all because the mafia can just not vote and they win anyways. Try again. Because Celever announced vengeful, we can't run that trap because they know it's a trap, so it won't work. The mafia can basically win the game by not voting at this point. In fact, they don't even have to play at this point, and they probably will win.
I know I said Celever and More Cowbell earlier, but your recent posts have given me cancer.

Vote Tesung

More Cowbell Hope you feel better.
This post is the definition of retarded. "The mafia can tap the top of the hammer". That makes no sense at all. Don't you fucking get it. 4 of us vote celever. Then we tell someone to hammer or be lynched. If they refuse like you say, they will be lynched. That is why we must act quickly. Also wtf why would I reveal ace. If he wants to reveal himself, he can! He is the one who can decide of it is worth it. So can someone please
Give me a real reason not to follow my plan or just go along with it.

This post is the definition of retarded. "The mafia can tap the top of the hammer". That makes no sense at all. Don't you fucking get it. 4 of us vote celever. Then we tell someone to hammer or be lynched. If they refuse like you say, they will be lynched. That is why we must act quickly. Also wtf why would I reveal ace. If he wants to reveal himself, he can! He is the one who can decide of it is worth it. So can someone please
Give me a real reason not to follow my plan or just go along with it.
So what you are telling me that we should force a person to commit suicide, and if they don't, we kill them anyways. Good plan. Villagers and Mafia members alike would refuse to do so.

It isn't suicide if celever is mafia. If celever is town, then it wouldn't matter if they were town too, because we would lose.
If they were scum, then we got em, which is the point, we essentially get an extra chance to stay alive

Ace Emerald

Cyclic, lunar, metamorphosing
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Thank you everyone for destroying my scum read list ;_; Obbmud99 please unvote Tesung. I know you'll have to accept my POV, but I think I've behaved pretty unscummy throughout the game, only exception really would be my lack of posting last lynch cycle. I've addressed why I think the mafia left him alive, and if you are town you're validating their move by voting him.

vonFiedler are you advocating for a spiresquire lynch? We don't have much time, if you want to go for it please post a summery of why so we can be sure you're not mafia leading us to hammer a villager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)