Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I have the following for trade:

dratini/F/marvel scale/adamant
31/x/31/31/31/31

eevee/M/run away/timid
31/x/31/31/31/31

ferrothorn/F/relaxed
31/31/31/x/31/0
spikes & leech seed

shroomish/F/poison heal/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31

machop/M/no guard/adamant
31/31/31/x/31/31
bullet punch & knock off

I'm mostly looking for RNG'd 5th gen legendaries, but am open to all offers :)
want that dratini, i have squartle with water spout, aura sphere and dragon pulse

Princess Emily

Fear the nice-smelling Princess!
Looking for at least one of the following:

A.
1. Nest/Dusk/Luxury Ball, 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire), Female, Modest/Timid, HA Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur (with Giga Drain)

or

B.
1. Nest/Dusk/Luxury Ball, 31/x/31/30/31/30, Female, spitback/timid/modest, HA Bulbasaur/Ivysaur/Venusaur (preferably with Giga Drain)
2. Luxury/Repeat/Timer/Premier Ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Female, spitback/timid/modest, HA Litwick/Lampent/Chandelure
3. Luxury/Premier/Repeat Ball, 31/x/31/31/31/31, Female, spitback/timid/modest, HA Charmander/Charmeleon/Charizard (optional)

In return, I can breed you a hex-flawless spread via time machine method in breeding (the save state is still here, waiting for new parents)
Inheritance is m/31/f/f/f/f (I used parents with 31/x/31/31/31/31 IVs, so it's obvious the attack IV is a lucky 31)
Non-everstone nature is Rash.
Gender is Male on 12.5% female, but Female on 50% female.

Please reply only if you already have them in stock, and are willing to trade it.
I can accept clones, as long as it isn't hacked.
Re-post again, deleted the last one 'cuz its in the bottom of the page :/

Looking for Safari Ball pinsir and Manectite,Offering leftovers,BP items except capsule and pokemon from my thread

Looking for Hasty 6IV(or as near 6IV as possible,with 30s)Yveltal PM me if you have one and are willing to trade it,I will give you my list of shinies

superpower is viable on scizor? In his thread they wrote that superpwer is to hit magnezone and heatran but i think that both of them are outspeed scizor and will faint him with hp fire and lava plum.
To hit dark scizor can just use U-Turn right? For rock and ice there is bullet punch and dont forget the droop of the attack and def stat, so superpwer isn't really viable on him right? And what better on scizor? Pursuit or knock off?

superpower is viable on scizor? In his thread they wrote that superpwer is to hit magnezone and heatran but i think that both of them are outspeed scizor and will faint him with hp fire and lava plum.
To hit dark scizor can just use U-Turn right? For rock and ice there is bullet punch and dont forget the droop of the attack and def stat, so superpwer isn't really viable on him right? And what better on scizor? Pursuit or knock off?
Well the poster missed out on talking about its great overall coverage and you missed out on the EVs usable to outspeed Magne and Heatran

Superpower let's him hit ttar and bisharp for 4x damage and its evs can be tailored to out speed heatran, so it is viable, and this gen knock off is better:)

Dude Ive been asking for Superpower Defog Scizor for like 2 weeks now. If you find anything let me know. Wasteroftime has one, but I dont know if hes interested in trading right now. Its more than viable. Scizor is a revenge killer and momentum gainer with bulletpunch and U-Turn hes not meant to stay in more than a turn or two at the most so Superpower is geat on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)