Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
activity. i vmed my opponent on sunday and he still hasnt responded

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
didn't psee problems today, although he was supposed to come (I fought for 2 other tournaments to confirm my presence, so there was plenty of time to hit me up and play)
we'll probably get this done another day, but for now, activity !
we scheduled for today

PROBLEMS

AHEAD OF HIS TIME
PROBLEMS is logged on irc and on smogtour, I pmed him and waiting a reply, maybe tagging him will wake him up !

i was online irc all day yesterday and you only just now message me on irc lol, also two hours before the time you said we should meet at today? I just got back I'm an hour late, we got 6 hours fite. I was also the one who bothered to get in contact js

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

i was online irc all day yesterday and you only just now message me on irc lol, also two hours before the time you said we should meet at today? I just got back I'm an hour late, we got 6 hours fite. I was also the one who bothered to get in contact js
Thats why i mentionned the frenchtime server, if you were able to pay attention to what I wrote, because I don't irc much.
I'm getting on smogtour, and I'll get back to my bed in 10 mins no more. And I'm not gonna be looking for you on irc.

ps: it was not 2 hours before the time, it was the time.

edit : I won, gg

no johns.

Last edited:

TGMD

ƧÏÐÈ¥¯ÏĈ¼Á°¿±³´µ¶·¸¹º»ŤûŠť²ØéŋŌ
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Will of Fire said I could have the win if he couldn't show up at 9am GMT, but that's not until after deadline. I pointed this out but there has been no response, so I'm assuming I get the win but idk.

54/64, not too bad.

Lyconik VS Laurel - Missed time.
Alf' VS Disenchanted - Coinflipped.
Viktor24 VS Perche No Fai - No response on VM + inactivity.
Mr.378 VS Marshall.Law - marshall act, missed time
Will of Fire VS TGMD - Given win.
davidness VS Danilo - Danilo notified me multiple times of davidness' inability to be reached.
Xyldaz VS Myzozoa - Win given.
Elismae' VS Ranger Mike - No VM response.
Brap VS Tele - No VM response
Kiyo VS Dice - Coinflipped, no player has shown more activity than the other.

Round 2 coming in a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)