Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 39 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO, i need help. I need these pokemon, none of them need to have the correct nature,ivs or pokeball.
Moxie Pinsir
Foul play vullaby
Lightning rod elektrike
Hustle Nidoran-M
guts timburr with mach punch,drain punch, ice punch, and knock off (iff thats even possible)
thick fat swinub with icicle crash and stealth rock
unaware wooper
adamant Ditto(this one has to have this nature)
Honestly these can be pokemon that are results of breeding that werent succesful, just randoms. Youre help is appreciated! please pm me.
IGN:Brody FC:2105-8786-6319
i only have 1 timburr, but it does have mach punch and drain punch, along with smelling salts

Hozu

RNGenius
is a Contributor Alumnus
I just love Nintendo+GF's logic, they say RNG goes against the spirit of the game and make a shipload of things to make it impossible, but the GTS/WT can't filter the most obvious hacks.
They didn't seek out to specifically prevent RNG abuse - they merely implemented the standard RNG seeding function used by other 3DS games. It just happens to use hardware that is uncontrollable, which is good by design.

Reactions: Dea

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Thank you, I would appreciate it. I wanted to go Shiny but I don't know how to TSV check.
Sure, PM me your FC/IGN and I'll pass one to you. As for TSV checking eggs:

Requires no external devices except well a computer (ha):
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?37568-(X-Y)-KeyBV-Battle-Video-Data-Viewer

Requires a Powersaves to function:
http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?37221-(X-Y)-KeySAV-Box-Data-Viewer

I have approximately one metric fuckton of Foul Play buzzards, you can have one.
Esmeya ok, I'll catch it later. Checking all the safaris I got i the last few weeks lol
I can catch them for you if you don't have that Safari (I have all safari combinations ~_~ ) and I have some spitbacks Adamant/Naive with egg moves too if you need.

Alright, I'm in a really good mood right now after RNGing 3 legends today (Impish Zekrom in a Luxury ball, Impish Cobalion in a Dive ball, and Impish Terrakion in a Luxury ball. In the first 5 days of me RNGing, I only RNGed 2 things lol). I also have extra copies that were cloned by the fabulous -=Blu=-. So I have decided to give this baby away:

Modest
31/14/30/31/31/31 (HP ice) in a masterball.

This was my very first RNG, so I will make it a challenge to get. To participate in the giveaway, you must give me a moveset you would use on a Impish Cobalion, a Impish Terrakion, or a Impish Zekrom. The set I like the best will win this prize (unfortunately, I cant give one per pokemon, just the overall best set for all 3 combined). I will announce the winner in about an hour ish (maybe 2 :P) Make sure you submit the movesets on my profile. Replies on here and PMs will be ignored. Good luck to all participants :D

Edit: Forgot to mention, but to whomever wins this, it will be NON REDIS. So basically, you cant trade it, but you are able battle with it :D
Alright, it has been decided, and Gabe has won my giveaway contest. I liked all 3 sets he gave a lot, and all 3 move sets were actually physical (no offense to some but using special attacks bar volt switch on an impish cobalion isn't the best thing :|). Feel free to pick up your virizion anytime you want, keeping in mind that you can't trade it and it is pretty much battles only :]

Alright, it has been decided, and Gabe has won my giveaway contest. I liked all 3 sets he gave a lot, and all 3 move sets were actually physical (no offense to some but using special attacks bar volt switch on an impish cobalion isn't the best thing :|). Feel free to pick up your virizion anytime you want, keeping in mind that you can't trade it and it is pretty much battles only :]
iirc it uses Impish HP Ice to 2HKO dragons since it doesn't have the power to OHKO them and Impish doesn't lose the 2HKO. I never bothered with it :P

iirc it uses Impish HP Ice to 2HKO dragons since it doesn't have the power to OHKO them and Impish doesn't lose the 2HKO. I never bothered with it :P
upload_2014-6-17_15-25-19.jpeg

Well, then forget what I said about using special moves on a impish set :P

Edit: Well, flash cannon is bad I think. Watch as I get told again XD

Looking for the following:

female chikorita in a nest ball
female cyndaquil in a luxury ball
female totodile in dive and great ball
female scyther in a safari ball
chansey in a safari ball

Scuse me, im just wondering, whats the big deal with everyone wanting specific pokeballs for certain pokemon? Im not hating on it, but im just wondering why its a big thing. By the way if anyone had a moxie Pinsir(no specific ivs or nature or pokeball) please PM me.

View attachment 15263

Well, then forget what I said about using special moves on a impish set :P

Edit: Well, flash cannon is bad I think. Watch as I get told again XD
I like how rainbow it is.
Flash Cannon for uh.. um...
CALM MIND GOAT! which does not use Impish

Scuse me, im just wondering, whats the big deal with everyone wanting specific pokeballs for certain pokemon? Im not hating on it, but im just wondering why its a big thing.
Females pass on ball when breeding, so its fun to breed them in matching balls.

Scuse me, im just wondering, whats the big deal with everyone wanting specific pokeballs for certain pokemon? Im not hating on it, but im just wondering why its a big thing. By the way if anyone had a moxie Pinsir(no specific ivs or nature or pokeball) please PM me.
Everyone just wants their pokemon to be super... FABULOUS. But seriously though, Matching balls are just all the rage right now and have been for the last 4-5 months at least. Its just the way the economy is right now :P. The smogon economy that is (lol economics in pokemon).

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Everyone just wants their pokemon to be super... FABULOUS. But seriously though, Matching balls are just all the rage right now and have been for the last 4-5 months at least. Its just the way the economy is right now :P. The smogon economy that is (lol economics in pokemon).
It's because people like to match and after suffering previous gens with either getting matching balls and no egg moves (tutors only) or a standard Pokeball with egg moves + tutor it's a nice change. Also in battle it was a dead giveaway if you bred your Pokemon or wild captured them. This would give you a hint as to what sets the person would be running and what they absolutely could not have as a move.

Now it doesn't matter (besides 4th gen balls and in regards to lacking hidden abilities as a tell-tale).

the more you know~

It's because people like to match and after suffering previous gens with either getting matching balls and no egg moves (tutors only) or a standard Pokeball with egg moves + tutor it's a nice change. Also in battle it was a dead giveaway if you bred your Pokemon or wild captured them. This would give you a hint as to what sets the person would be running and what they absolutely could not have as a move.

Now it doesn't matter (besides 4th gen balls and in regards to lacking hidden abilities as a tell-tale).

the more you know~
I know, I was just trying to be funny (which btw, I should never try again. Horrible sense of humor I have :P).
Although, the guy I was quoting will appreciate this info :3.

the more you know~
I like using Dream Balls with a natural ability. Does confuse some opponents.

Peaking all the prediction on my profile page lol .

If Korea Republic beat Russia i'm doing a shiny giveaway for tomorrow match .
Repost , please post the shiny on my profile page for what shiny would you like me to give out next . Lol a tie hahaha

edit : OMG people shiny that i have in my thread ....

Last edited:
Does anybody have a spare Huge Power Bunnelby? I don't care about IV's or anything I can breed those myself, I just need one with Huge Power. Please PM if you can help me out. I can give you a 5 IV Charmander, Dratini, or Bulbasaur but I don't have too much more to offer at the moment. Thanks

Does anybody have a spare Huge Power Bunnelby? I don't care about IV's or anything I can breed those myself, I just need one with Huge Power. Please PM if you can help me out. I can give you a 5 IV Charmander, Dratini, or Bulbasaur but I don't have too much more to offer at the moment. Thanks
I can give you a free one, just tell me your friend code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)