Smogon Superstars! [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
activity post, aqualouis hasn't been on irc much or on the forums since sunday until this morning and didn't reply to my vm on his profile

dekzeh

B is for BRUTUS
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
Never managed to contact Fakes on IRC and the only time I saw Jayde he said he was on his phone and couldn't play. Activity I guess?

Well, I vmed fakes 10 days ago and he never replied to me besides being active on forums all the time. And gayde hasn't been on since the 17th. So, fuck both and give marcy the wins or sub them out ?_?

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
activity post, aqualouis hasn't been on irc much or on the forums since sunday until this morning and didn't reply to my vm on his profile
Aqualouis has dropped out - I can't actually locate a sub to fill his spot n_n

I'm going to have to extend this round until tomorrow when my internet connection can be maintained so G+ isn't being a dick.

Also expect a post regarding the suspension - and what compromises I've come up with

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Huh, Ezio never tried to contact me and I never saw him on IRC when I checked if he was on. I was on every day anyway, he could find me easily so activity I guess

woops looks like the deadline passed. I'm confident I can play with yondie and jirachee given one or two more days of extension. I contacted both opponents and received no response from jirachee and a delay from yondie to the weekend, so activity post I guess if there's no extension, but given even a small one I think we will be able to play the games, and I would much rather have that than 2 activity wins.

edit: lost to yondie gg, still no word from jirachee

Last edited:

CrashinBoomBang

außerirdisch, anunnaki
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
told dragonuser to PM me to fight when he feels like it which never happened

never contacted ctc or got contacted so yea idk

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
please let me finish my last 2 matches tomorrow. i traveled last week so it was impossible to get them done, and even between exams, trips, sogeking's trip and stealings i still managed to play 3 matches.

Reactions: HSA

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
woops looks like the deadline passed. I'm confident I can play with yondie and jirachee given one or two more days of extension. I contacted both opponents and received no response from jirachee and a delay from yondie to the weekend, so activity post I guess if there's no extension, but given even a small one I think we will be able to play the games, and I would much rather have that than 2 activity wins.

edit: lost to yondie gg, still no word from jirachee
confirming that jirachee is johning :(

Sapientia

Wir knutschen
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lost to papai

nothing i could do against worst possible matchup and not a single pump hitting :|

gg, i suck in bw :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)