The Gauntlet III [Round 1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
Thanks for everyone who subbed in. I am not really looking for subs anymore, but if you want to sub in then go ahead

Edit: Since there was severe inactivity in the tournament I decided to sub some very inactive people out. Korby your new opponent is ssneak, Seismitoed your new opponent is fifaplayer, and Nabooru your new opponent is horyzhnz. As for The Shellder Smuggler, WhiteQueen, Disenchanted, and Lasange, there are not enough subs in the tournament for you guys, I will sub your opponets out once people request to be subbed in, for now I will put both your names in italics so I remember to give you three activity wins if we dont get enough subs. I am now looking for subs again

Last edited:

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
uh activity, opp hasn't been on since thursday
I will give him another day, ifhe does not log on by tomorrow at 4:30pm EST -4 then I will get you a sub and if we cant get you one you get actvity win. Was thinking that wasn't enough time to sub him out (And in a way I still do, mainly due to 199 Lives getting his match done when he didnt log on for 4 days) when I subbed you in the tournament, sorry about that.

Last edited:

Da Pizza Man

Pizza Time
is a Pre-Contributor
I will give him another day, ifhe does not log on by tomorrow at 4:30pm EST -4 then I will get you a sub and if we cant get you one you get actvity win. Was thinking that wasn't enough time to sub him out (And in a way I still do, mainly due to 199 Lives getting his match done when he didnt log on for 4 days) when I subbed you in the tournament, sorry about that.
Alright, since Naborrou has not logged on, I am no subbing him out of the tournament

horyzhnz

[10:02:17 AM] flcl: its hory xD
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
lost to awj, rip in peace torn-t, zard x, gliscor, skarmory, and sylveon. lol slowbro survived on 1%, probs shoulda air slashed but w/e gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)