The World Cup of Pokémon IX - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
i embarassed myself against yan. i made some questionable plays early, brought it back to the point of a sweep and let a general cockiness / lack of focus / shitty playing come over me and i choked away a surefire win. not posting this to take anything away from yan, but to assure my teammates that i will not lose again in this fashion. sorry team, GG yan

chimpact

fire nation
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
that game was just pure dedication on sogeking's part. Sitting in 8th place with his team barely hanging on in Round 1, they really needed a win from him and he absolutely delivered. Excellent play by a great battler. Hopefully he can continue to play at a high level as the tournament progresses.

big fan yan

Raiza

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Championis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
World Defender
i and d4rr3n scheduled to play last week but he didnt show up, i left a message on his profile yesterday, waiting for response
activity

Brazil, can you please sub Dekzeh? He hasn't been online since Tuesday.

Also gg Meeps

e: nvm, it's Thursday. Well, then please reply to my VM Dekzeh

Axel

Sheriff★
is a Past SCL Champion
Activity post. I replied yesterdar Sand Castle's PM saying to him the days and the hours I can play and I have no answer. Plus that, 2 weeks ago I VMed him telling him some days to play and to try to schedule and he didn't answer me either.

lol?.. Can you play now dude? o_o

yesterday(you): Sorry for mi inactivity, i can play Saturday or Sunday. Hours: 16:00 to 1:00 on Saturday. 16:00 to 20:00 on Sunday. (GMT +2)

Last edited:

Hill

ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day
is a Past WCoP Champion
Activity post. I replied yesterdar Sand Castle's PM saying to him the days and the hours I can play and I have no answer. Plus that, 2 weeks ago I VMed him telling him some days to play and to try to schedule and he didn't answer me either.
Stop posting this kind of shit if you don't want to play.

Sand Castle talked to you and you johned him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)