Silly / Weird things you have seen on the PS chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew2

Sex is overrated
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Like you know Internet is a place where anyone can share their opinion with the world and Pokemon Showdown is no exception. I am sure most of you have been in a Pokemon Showdown chatroom; maybe in the Lobby, Wi-fi, Español, etc. And have been impressed by the lack of common sense that some users have and have facepalmed more than once with the classic user's comments like: "Is BoTT a real person?" , "Can I be a Mod?", "Is Showdown ruled by the government?", etc.

I want you to post the stupidest and weirdest things that made you facepalmed as hard as Terrakion's Stone Edge, screenshots of it would even be better so we can all have a good laugh about the stupidity of some Showdown users.

Before I post my personal experiences, I want to clarify that this thread, by no means, has the intention of troll a user in particular and that everybody makes mistakes (back on the day I thought that M-Absol was broken for UU) but some mistakes make people sound like a 10 year old who just got into Pokemon or an egocentric teen who knows nothing about life. So what are you waiting for? Post your experiences or screenshots about stupidity at its best and remember to facepalm with caution!

Now into the fun part:

• An amazing amount of lonely pervs that ask on the chat "PM me if you are a girl."
  • A guy called me a hacker because I outsped his Latias with a Tornadus-t
  • "Hyper offense in RU is bad" Random PS user 2014
  • Finally story time: This happened three or four months ago on the Wi-fi chatroom; a casual player started with the classic Smogon rant talking about how "Elitist" and "Corrupt" Smogon is at first I ignored him until he said something that made me facepalmed as hard as Mega T-tar's Stone Edge. What he said you ask? He said that Mega Lucario was slow and, therefore, not broken. Of course I told him that was the dumbest thing I ever heard... and I got muted for 7 minutes.

Well...

- That guy that said Normal doesn't count as a type because it's not super effective against anything
- And the guy who called me cheap when I blocked his Outrage with Protect
- And the guy who I forfeited against and he went out of his way to find me and call me a "sore loser"
- And the guy who didn't believe me when I told him I'd won a battle and showed him the link
- And the guy who raged on me because he missed one move in a battle
- And the guy who called someone a hacker and told a mod when his max speed Keldeo was outsped by a bulky Latias (the Keldeo was affected by webs :P)

And pretty much anything discussed in The Happy Place :]

Last edited:

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
[10:41:33] the lord of budder: lol im not banned
the lord of budder was banned by shaymin. (spamming OM)
the lord of budder's alts were also banned: TheHitmanSteve, Iain1318, XxMIDNIGHTxWOLFxX
[10:41:36] @ shaymin: now you are

No screenie because this is an older log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)