Gen 6 Friends You Haven't Met Yet - XY Ubers Tournament [Won By Fossils]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
So in team fights I will be battling the other team's free agent?
You'd be playing aomeone else in the order that each team sends their lineups into me.

Also, I fully understand how anything not done publivly immediately gives off the impression of it not being random. HOWEEVER, I stated my reasons for doing it IRL and not recording it SEVERAL times in Ubers chat why I wasn't doing it publicly, and why I wouldn't be posting a video of it being done IRL.

Seriously, you guys are bitching about this more than Fireburn's IRL 'coinflips' to secide who won in a torunament that actuallynmeant something.

You can doubt the authenticity of the randomly created groups as muh as you want, and I can't stop you, but I can assure you -I did these completely randomly.

Also, please stop filling up this thread with shit guys .-. Like, I knew there would be bitchig about the pairings if I did them IRl, but if you were active in the Ubers chat, you'd have found that I tried for several hours to find a system onlone that ewould randomly gemerate teams in a way I xould screenshot. Please, at least give me the benefit of the doubt.

Sorry for any typos, semt from my tablet..

Guys, I realize none of you have had to lose a game due to hax but please realize unexpected outcomes do happen despite whatever odds seem to say and lay off of krauersaut. What kills tournaments aren't funky dice rolls but bad attitudes and this one clearly is not starting off on the right foot. Please move on, appreciate krauersaut's willingness to put up with this shit and reroll those dice, and be more considerate in the future.

Oh and also, despite krauersaut's generous offer, I'm not going to allow it. You got the teammates you were given and redoing the pairs is just encouraging the idea that you can dogpile the host like this. I'm more than welcome to accepting complaints via vm or pm, keep it out of this thread or imma delete the post.

I honestly don't see why you guys have the necesity to bitch about someone else's team and saying this whole thing is rigged. I'm pretty sure the purpose of this tournament was to talk to whoever you get and and strive together for victory. Honestly, you should put yourselves in Krauersaut's place and try to host this whole thing lol. Now, if any of you feels this whole thing is rigged you should just quit, I'm sure more people than expected joined and would like to be subbed in. That's all, have a good day frens :]

PS: Melee Mewtwo's team looks a little bit too crispy WTF.

Metal Sonic

Resurgence
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Ok how does this tour work? 5v5 XY UBers, 3 players in the team wins to advance?

What's this thing about sending lineups

Funny how the purpose of this tour is to know other people and cooperate but I pm'd two team mates for a test battle to communicate and stuff but they ignored me.

I honestly don't see why you guys have the necesity to bitch about someone else's team and saying this whole thing is rigged. I'm pretty sure the purpose of this tournament was to talk to whoever you get and and strive together for victory. Honestly, you should put yourselves in Krauersaut's place and try to host this whole thing lol. Now, if any of you feels this whole thing is rigged you should just quit, I'm sure more people than expected joined and would like to be subbed in. That's all, have a good day frens :]

PS: Melee Mewtwo's team looks a little bit too crispy WTF.
Don't worry rng gods put me there, it should be fine.

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What exactly does this mean? I don't understand.

edit: did you change your name? o-o
Yes, I changed my name. ;)

Anyway, for clarification - each team is REQUIRED to send in an order of their lineups by PM to me by the 17th, as that will be the order in which you play your corresponding opponents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)