Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, you can pm me aswell as soon as you have put it up. Just please don't write something like "I am going to put it up in a few minutes". First deposit it and then let me know.
ok thank you do you want anything from my thread by the way looked at your you have some cool stuff but my gut tells me I don't have anything of value if you want i can do a breeding request though:)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I've been looking in this safari for 2 hours.. for a single female Frogadier with HA, so I can catch it in a Luxury Ball.

Is there anyone out there with one. Tired of this hunt lol
Use a Male Cute charm Slyveon with Skill Swap in the future. I can give you a free spitback of one of my own though if you can accept it immediately.

Use a Male Cute charm Slyveon with Skill Swap in the future. I can give you a free spitback of one of my own though if you can accept it immediately.
You have a Luxury Ball one? If so, I'll grab a timid one from you.

Cute Charm is a good idea, but I have a syncer up front.

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
You have a Luxury Ball one? If so, I'll grab a timid one from you.

Cute Charm is a good idea, but I have a syncer up front.
Yes, I just said I would give you one. Use a dead sync and a Male Cute charm lead.

What's your FC/IGN? I have one extra 31/x/31/31/31/31 HA Female and no I don't want anything for it.

Guys, I used to play Diamond/Pearl, but it's been a couple of years that I don't play the game. I want to know something: I don't have Nintendo3DS, I just have my NintendoDS, so, can I still trade pokemons with everyone that plays Black/White and XY?

Plus, a couple of years ago, I had a store here and there was a lot of pokémons that were redistrubutables, wich means everyone could trade them with everyone. And there were players that used to give them for free. Does they still exist? Thank you guys. I created another account because I have no idea what was the login or even the email of the other one.

Guys, I used to play Diamond/Pearl, but it's been a couple of years that I don't play the game. I want to know something: I don't have Nintendo3DS, I just have my NintendoDS, so, can I still trade pokemons with everyone that plays Black/White and XY?

Plus, a couple of years ago, I had a store here and there was a lot of pokémons that were redistrubutables, wich means everyone could trade them with everyone. And there were players that used to give them for free. Does they still exist? Thank you guys. I created another account because I have no idea what was the login or even the email of the other one.
No you have to have a 3ds to trade with X and Y.
As for wifi trading on reg. Ds lite. They took the wifi servers off, so you cant trade online. I think

Unfortunatly, the Wi-Fi features on older games have been cut off, so you can't battle or trade from your Diamon/Pearl with anyone on any game. You can though, transfer your Pokemon to a recent Pokemon X and Y, if you do want to trade.

As for your old pokes, you'd have to check, I honestly don't know.

AfroThunderRule

*yawn* ez
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately, you can't. Wi-Fi died for 4th generation and 5th generation games. So you can't even trade with someone who has Diamond/Pearl anymore. To trade with XY players, you need a 3DS and Pokemon X or Y. (Or the upcoming 3rd gen remakes.)

People who give Pokemon for free? Those still exist. Or were you talking about your Pokemon specifically? Well then we need to know your OT/ID; and if you're lucky then you might have some people here with your Pokemon. But I wouldn't get my hopes up. :(

So im going to start breeding for the eeveelutions and have thought about which ball i want them in. But I'm stuck on Espeon & Slyveon.

I thought of sticking espeon in a premier/Timer/Dream.
and sylveon dream or heal ball.
Can you guys help me?
Just need opinions

So im going to start breeding for the eeveelutions and have thought about which ball i want them in. But I'm stuck on Espeon & Slyveon.

I thought of sticking espeon in a premier/Timer/Dream.
and sylveon dream or heal ball.
Can you guys help me?
Just need opinions
Espeon = DreamBall
Sylveon = HealBall is ugly IMO DreamBall

can someone trade me a groudon? I dont have one in my dex to check for a global trade. Would be much appreciated.
You don't need to have seen it in order to check for it on the GTS. You can type in the name of the Pokemon you're looking for. How do you think all those people on the GTS are asking for Arceus/Darkrai/Genesect etc.?

Edit: BlueCottonCandy is a freaking ninja...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)