Tournament OMPL - Auction 7/12 @ 6PM UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo guys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks to me like Monte here is in charge of the OMPL2. This means that he has the right to allow or disallow random battles (because it's not technically an OM but it has been done before and can be argued both ways). As contributors to OMs, we should feel free to post questions or concerns here related to the OMPL. This does not mean, however, that we can/should overrule Monte Crist0 and allow what we deem worthy. That's why Monte is the OMs' leader; he makes the decisions dealing with this stuff. Not to say that he shouldn't listen to our input, but he has been given the power to make the final decision.

I just woke up this morning and checked Smogon for alerts and saw this heated debate, so here's my take on the topic. Thanks for reading my post! ;)

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Yo guys.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks to me like Monte here is in charge of OMs and therefore the OMPL2. This means that he has the right to allow or disallow random battles (because it's not technically an OM but it has been done before and can be argued both ways). As contributors to OMs, we should feel free to post questions or concerns here related to the OMPL. This does not mean, however, that we can/should overrule Monte Crist0 and allow what we deem worthy. That's why Monte is the OMs' leader; he makes the decisions dealing with this stuff. Not to say that he shouldn't listen to our input, but he has been given the power to make the final decision.

I just woke up this morning and checked Smogon for alerts and saw this heated debate, so here's my take on the topic. Thanks for reading my post! ;)
I'm not in charge of OMs, not even a mod. Anybody with a grain of power in this subforum can overrule me when I want, I just happen to threa d manage this project, .blast has the real overruling power. I just wanted to share my opinion in a comedic way poking fun of how TI did it by making it strikingly similar to how Ti did it. If I am being a twat about this I'll delete all my posts about not including randbats and TI/holly can do as they please, I would be glad to comply (just clearing up a misconception)

all abomasnow (hail pun) our actual leader; Hollywood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)