XY Ubers UPL Final Team - The Return Of VoltTurn!

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Hey there this is Piexplode, alas this RMT is not celebratory since overall my UPL team Drizzlers lost 3-5 because they all channeled Steeljackal<3 's luck, but at least this team won in my match versus Soulgazer which can be seen here. I made the team with significant input from kingmidas my fellow UPL teammate and I'm very appreciative of it. I'm not sure what some of you will think of this team, particularly more experienced XY Ubers players, but it performed well in its sole tournament appearance, and I think we can agree that if it belongs anywhere, it's there. The team was built around Shaymin-S [initially subseed] + Mega Manectric + Giratina-O [Defog + EQ], which gives a nice handle on a fair few threats, as well as being pretty threatening versus most archetypes. The remaining pokemon generally add the missing elements of synergy and threat-checking that the team required, for example to Xerneas and Yveltal. The team is of a more Balance-based archetype, but it contains a variety of interesting concepts and an original set or two.

Team Overview:

The Team:

♥♥ Eliza ♥♥ (Shaymin-Sky) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Seed Flare / Leech Seed
- Air Slash
- Grass Whistle

Name: After my girlfriend Eliza (Purple Piplup)
The main reason I wanted to run this was because of how threatening it is versus defog-arceus balance, and the set is mostly self-explanatory. Grass Whistle I ran due to disliking how few answers the team had to Yveltal combined with several opportunities to come in, and particularly in a tournament setting a suprise sleep move to take out an opponent's pokemon temporarily can be useful even in unexpected situations, such as versus Soulgazer's scarf jirachi. This team probably wouldn't work on the ladder since the suprise element is an important part of it, but also it does abuse these less reliable moves. Still, I have gained a lot of experience playing RBY OU, and I can say that a 55% accurate sleep move is worth it at times; the thing with hax, within the first generation of OU what it really does, if nothing else, is it forces you to acknowledge how probability affects the results of your play (particularly noting how teams in RBY OU are much less varied relative to later generations) - I owe Melee Mewtwo to some of the phrasing of that - and I dunno just using this move felt a lot more comfortable than it may have used to. The EVs are pretty straightforward, max speed abusing its great speed tier, high HP and rest into SAtk. If anyone has any suggestions to improve it slightly they're welcome to, but it's a pretty comfortable spread.

Porco Dio! (Manectric) @ Manectite
Ability: Lightningrod
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower

Name: After an Italian swearword I am now for some reason habitually using thanks to marcoasd.
Okay so this pokemon is something that's not seen meaningful use in this tier before, so I should explain how and why I used it. Firstly, it has exceptional speed. It outspeeds the entire unboosted metagame, short of Mewtwo Y, after it's mega-evoled, with enough spare EVs to shift a little bit into its HP stat. Essentially it acts as a pseudo-scarfer, and it hits reasonably hard; its advantages over zekrom are two-fold. Firstly, it's not walled by the same things. This is because of its Electric/Fire/Ice coverage, which, whilst not hitting as hard, is harder to abuse resistances and immunities to handle it. It does ~87% to the standard Bulky Lando-T with HP Ice, so with a bit of prior damage, it suddenly is not an answer for manectric. Secondly, it is not choice locked; whilst this gives the cost of not being as fast as even the base 90 scarfers, which is an important disadvantage and a prominent reason why you might consider not to use it, the ability to use its coverage freely, and gain momentum with a volt switch (which hurts a lot of things pretty hard); it's pretty potent versus offense due to the high speed and power, as well as enjoying scizor's slow U-turn, whilst versus more defensive teams it threatens a meaningful selection of pokemon, whilst allowing other dangerous threats, such as CM Waterceus and Skymin, to come in freely. I can't remember what it outspeeds, just check the speed tiers with the speed it hits after mega-evolving, I'm pretty sure it was sensible. Oh and also intimidate and its speed and special attack make it a great check to ho-oh in combination with its other teammates, and again is threatening versus defog balance. Honestly this pokemon has impressed me, and I'm interested to see if other players can make other teams with it.

Moistceus (Arceus-Water) @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 76 SpA / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Refresh
- Calm Mind

Name: I just kinda liked it.
I know this set is a bit of a favourite for Melee Mewtwo (particularly in SPL) and on this team it functions as a decent pivot, with solid typing and it's just a great glue, as well as being a potential wincon. If anyone has better EVs I'm happy to hear them :) Still, it's a lovely pokemon that makes moving defog onto Giratina-O worthwhile. Many teams find it a great glue; this is no exception. And for that matter it's probably the team's most standard set. Also I edited in something like Fixed's spread suggestion since my previous spread was bad.

Kingmidas (Giratina-Origin) @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 248 Def / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Sneak
- Earthquake

Name: Randomly homaged it to my fellow brochacho teammate.
So I stole this set from the analysis but realised that in spite of it being there.. I'd never actually seen anyone run Earthquake Giratina-Origin. Anyway it seemed like a cool move to lure Klefki (and hits Mega Blaziken pretty nicely), and it's a reliable enough defogger for the speed this team plays at generally. Dragon Tail and Shadow Sneak both also have heaps of utility, Dragon Tail also helping with non-ghost-coverage Ekiller. Pretty decent to sponge, and to fodder versus teams it doesn't put much work in against. It might be bait for a ton of shit that this team might have trouble with but it's pretty easy to just fodder it without it risking loss of the match, and it's not exactly the teams only answer to any particular pokemon, apart from like groudon, which tends to not be paired with specsogre; it's only an issue if out versus xerneas while screens are up, which won't happens cos if u play that badly u deserve to lose, and teams with specsogre tend to be less of a pain in the butt with hazards, and most spikes setters are eaten by mega manectric anway.

Scissors Beat Rock (Scizor) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Sleep Talk

Name: Because unlike in the game of Rock-Paper-Scissors, where rock beats scissors, these scissors, aka Scizor, beat rock, due to its powerful bullet punch. :)
The set is standard band, with a twist. I felt that Pursuit/Knock Off weren't terribly helpful for this team, especially considering the lack of an answer to Darkrai, and I went with Sleep Talk just to trial it. I think conceptually you might find flaws in it, but in practice in its few uses it's worked pleasently. Its powerful and slow U-turn is truly what makes this team work though, forming a heavily threatening core with Mega Manectric, and punishing virtually everything. It also is a decent Xerneas check; we know it has flaws, but most of the team can afford to either sacrifice itself to xerneas to dent it as it sets up, or isn't set-up fodder, and band's powerful Bullet Punch is underrated, dealing striking amounts to Xerneas. It's not perfect, but it is a fantastic addition to this team. Superpower also helps with ekiller lacking the right coverage to take it down.

Loses to Paper (Tyranitar) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Low Kick
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Thunder Wave

Name: Homage to a metagame as equally matchup based as XY Ubers, also known as Rock-Paper-Scissors, we see that Ttar is a f**king pussy losing to sheets of the stuff.
This has 1 primarly role: Set stealth rocks. I can't remember why most of the rest of the set is as it is, but it works nicely, with low kick helping with ekiller, stone edge being a powerful STAB and helping in part with Ho-oh, and Thunder Wave to hit stuff like Yveltal and Xerneas as it's one of the less useful members of the team to keep around mid-to-late game. Suggestions are welcome, but it does seem in the matches I've played it sets rocks then dies. Ice Beam in the last slot could be pretty fun for Lando-T that thinks it's bright, but the team is generally cruel enough versus lando-t anyway, which is doing nothing more than getting up rocks versus this team, and maybe Toxicing Giratina-O. I don't remember why but Shuca Berry is probably sensible in some way or another.

So there you have it, a final winning team, and a genuinely fun team to use, with its own suprises and unique traits making it standout within this metagame. It's clearly imperfect in some aspects, any maybe unreliable in a few others, but it was fun to use in the tournament. I don't expect anyone to try to ladder with it, but if anyone does decide to test this team for fun tell me how it goes. Not looking for too much criticism but from good players it's interesting to hear.

Importable:

♥♥ Eliza ♥♥ (Shaymin-Sky) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Grass Whistle

Porco Dio! (Manectric) @ Manectite
Ability: Lightningrod
EVs: 40 HP / 252 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Flamethrower

Moistceus (Arceus-Water) @ Splash Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 76 SpA / 180 Spe
Timid Nature
- Judgment
- Recover
- Refresh
- Calm Mind

Kingmidas (Giratina-Origin) @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 Atk / 248 Def / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Defog
- Dragon Tail
- Shadow Sneak
- Earthquake

Scissors Beat Rock (Scizor) @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Superpower
- Sleep Talk

Loses to Paper (Tyranitar) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Low Kick
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Thunder Wave

Drizzlers
Melee Mewtwo - Thanks for all the faith, I really appreciated your support. I've really grown a lot over UPL, and I would love to teambuild and grow further in this metagame with you. F*cking awesome manager too, bringing together a really cohesive team that's got a self-supportive structure. :) Good job.
BKC - We all know you're a DPP god, and it's been nice to have you around ;) Fun chats about your czech chicks as well ^_^
Nayrz - Always there to chat with, I hardly knew you before this and now I think we understand eachother a lot better and really get on. :]
kingmidas - hey you helped with this team, I owe you one ;) I think you'll have learnt your lessons from this tour, and we've become decent friends.
Dice - God player, and it was really interesting when you were just chatting with me about like smog tour and stuff, it's fascinating to hear what it's like at the highest levels of play, i'm still pretty new to a lot of this.
Evuelf - Great, active player. A pleasure to have as a teammate. Pretty much the same thing to say about elodin but we know who's had the worse luck this tour.
Myzozoa - we didn't really chat much but your approach to the tour seems to have been good, nice person, guess I still don't really know you well though.
Dekzeh - chill dude, you certainly have a different attitude to this sorta thing, but put simply I like you :)
afterburn - not like we chatted much either but you were courteous and stuff and I think stuff has already been said and it's turning out I'm really bad and writing team shoutouts aren't I? :)
Bossness - an easier one to write, let me Echo Melee/Nayrz - Lol.

Where my grills at?
Steeljackal<3 - Best Grill

Where my girls at?
Purple Piplup - Cutest ever, my girlfriend, I love ya so much, don't think I need to say more here :P
Axily - <3 :) Frend
Miyuki Koizumi - :) Frend too

Doubles Peepz
finally - <3 Bud - and hey, Virtual Boy. Goodness, music and pokemon.
Dashspin - special shout for introducing me to the mega manectric love with your sets in doubles. :]
Arcticblast - ily, don't go :)
And the rest of you like KyleCole and Level 51 who've done stuff to varying degrees, I've not forgotten you, but this is a hella ton of shouts and you're all buds but nothing quite as personal to say.

Ubers Crazies
ApplepieFTW - Champ Alomomola is where it's at amirite?
Shit getting real. - long time bud on here now, you're totally deserving of a shoutout :] hopefully we can play in a team tour together some time.
Level 56 - Great Player, Great Friend. Idc ur a helix, ur a bud.
Fixed - PO bud :3
DontStealMyPenguin - I think me and ladders disagree, but I'll stop bitching about Chansey when we have Shadow Tag Clause. Anyway, you are a good player, we're just suited to different settings I think.
Hack He Must - Not a crazy, you got a cool head, you were more like a teacher before UPL, I always value your opinions.
Edgar - Also not a crazy - I'm probably the crazy for having you in here - but just wanted to say that of all the criticisms people have given to my UPL teams.. yours were the most accurate :) And hey, we 3k players need breaks.
Fireburn - Barn All! :D

RBY Peeps
Lutra - RoAPL Lgi
marcoasd - Porco Dio! Seriously tho, you're a good bud, enjoy playing with you :)
Shad0wtrainer - do you have an account on here? Anyway, cheers for pointing me in the right direction, look you're now in some vaguely cool if a bit over-crowded shoutouts.

PO Players
Yagura - :) Eliza will be pissed I've included you here if she sees but you're a good player and a friend even if you like being a dickbag sometimes.
Prince LudwigVKoopa - Moooooo :D
HBC - :) Good bud, although we haven't talked in a while
Atli - The best tail I ever had.
Espeon - The correct nickname.
Joeypals - :) Idk I think you need a shoutout.
Whatzin - Same as above lol, and I'm wondering how many people in this list will even see it.
Carl Murray - Would be nice if you saw this too, friend :)
TGW - Remember this? :) Deserving Pride of place in my shoutouts, for the unreal levels of support you offered profusely.
(16:26:53) TGW: nah slayer once he gets 6-0d in 2 or 3 more battles in upl he'll realize
(16:27:04) TGW: 'oh shit they were right'
Pokemonistan - Best country :]

Miscellanious Other Peeps Who Probably can fit in the others but it's not like it matters anyway :]
Tomahawk - RoAPL lgi, and gl vs kebabe. And team portugal was quite a thing xD
HBK - We need to chat more bro lol, this shoutout is me saying I haven't forgotten you. Pity I was too late to really look into WCOP.
puregenius - :) how is life in the rough foreign land of Brisbane?
Phil - Friend :) how is life with auth?
Jin Of The Gale - RBY LC UU, best tier y/y?
Jellicent - New friend, good friend, it's late but I'm sure we'll be seeing more of eachother on here.
Oiawesome - :]
MoxieInfinite - Critical but nice

Last edited:

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
For those who didn't follow POWC: See here for some of the context and this to get the full joke. :] can't leave everyone who wasn't there out of that one, it was pretty funny..

Zekrom > megaman
It at least insures you against ogre, builds momentum, rks stuff, and isn't ugly as fuck

Give ttar a set that handles MMY. It's upsetting that you have a ttar and it can't actually beat Mewtwo.
Your team actually fares pretty well against grounds so shuca is silly.

I would personally replace Shay as your team is terribly krom weak as others have pointed out and it seems very aux & ultimately the most dispensable member. Phydef Xerneas would be nice to have instead. You could probably get away with naming it Eliza too n_n

pretty deer

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
I'm agreeing with you on the shuca comment, makes a lot of sense. What do you run on ttar to beat mewtwo? I'm not sure if it's able to handle stalltwo, and note that it handles yveltal somewhat as well. I think I almost agree with the physdef xern suggestions, but a very big but, gar weak [and fuck using pursuit on literally every team I build I'm actually tired of it and it doesn't work anyway]. :/ Still I like the way you're thinking about these things.

Hello Piexplode, I remember seeing this team in full practice when you battled Soulgazer lmao. I'll try not to change your team too much so you can keep the Manectric + Scizor core, which I find original.

For starters, I think Grasswhistle Skymin although it is a very orginal set, I think it's unreliable because of its poor accuracy, especially when you need Skymin to be a stallbreaker as it needs Seed Flare to do such thing most of the times. I highly suggest using Seed Flare over Grasswhistle because of the reasons stated above. I also suggest you to use max Sp.Atk over max HP, max HP doesn't really make much difference defensively as Skymin's defense are low enough to be considered "fragile" and max Sp.Atk allows you to abuse Seed Flare and Air Slash flinch hax at their fullest potential.

Next thing I'd suggest is using Hippowdon over Tyranitar, Hippowdon would not only help you with the Extremekiller problem (I consider it a problem since you rely on Giratina-O to check it). Hippowdon is also a more reliable Electric immunity so it can actually switch into Zekrom while being able to set up Stealth Rocks as well. Of course getting read of Tyranitar would offer a more obvious Ho-Oh weakness. So because of that, I suggest you use Stone Edge > Earthquake on Giratina-O so you can lure Ho-Oh, making them think you don't have a move to hit them with and then, BANG! Stone Edge destroys them. If you do run this set, I suggest you to take out 44 Atk Evs on Giratina and put them on Speed so you can speed creeep the Bulky Big Birds.

I now think you need a status absorber, unfortunately, I can't really find one that covers that with excellence, and the Choice Specs Kyogre problem still exists. The closest thing I can suggest is using Sp.Def ResTalk Kyogre over Arceus-Water. Although you might not agree with me on this one, I still think it's something worth trying on your team as you already have Skymin, which is a really good stallbreaker already. Although this does not check Specs Kyogre to an extent, you can still play around it depending how you play your Manectric (I'm talking about the right moment for Mega Evolving) as it does have the Lightnningrod ability which allows to take advantage of Thunder, giving it a Sp.Atk boost and punish your opponent for using Thunder.

Lastly, I think you should give Knock Off/Pursuit Scizor a chance. Since now you have Kyogre absorbing Dark Voids from Darkrai. Knock Off allows you to Knock Off Yveltal's Life Orb on switch-in, which can be really useful, especially on your team but, Pursuit of course for trapping Mega Gengar, which is always nice.

You are a little bit weaker to Yveltal, but I still think you can play around it with Sp.Def Kyogre and with the help of Mega Manectric's Intimidate. Cool team and good luck! :]

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Hey edgar those are some seriously cool rates.. I mean I feel this team should be preserved as is for posterity since it was good fun, but in terms of reworking it and actually making it better, I think you're on point. So what you're saying atm is
Skymin [Standard Subseed effectively with max satk instead of max hp]
Mega Manectric
Band Scizor [I think knock off is better - I know gar is a pain for any and all teams (and the sooner we ban tag the better) but even still, scizor hates being locked into pursuit even if it does beat gengar. I can really see the utility of knock off paired with a sleep absorber - that's the one disadvantage waterceus had was not taking sleep]
SDef Kyogre [I really see the sense in this. It also checks geoxern which is really helpful]
Hippodown [this is pretty much my favourite pokemon to use in this tier]
Gira-O [Stone Edge>EQ I can definitely see the advantage of. I think this is a concept in terms of running EQ that is certainly not a bad idea, just this team is not the one for it, since manectric bashes spikers anyway it seems pretty sensible]

The only real worry I see as a consequence is as you say yveltal; since no arceus form is used up, maybe a defog arceus might fit better instead of gira-O - Fairy Arceus [gar bait but this is just an idea I probably won't stick with] could function similarly with the stone edge lure; Rock Arceus in the last slot might even be viable - as an answer to yveltal [hopefully lacking focus blast, which is a really good move on it, BUT I do have sdef kyogre as well] which also handles ho-oh nicely, I just wonder if it might be a momentum sucker. I think the real issue with the Manectric+Scizor is that the support it requires to work suitably in the metagame inadvertently slow them down a lot. I'm not sure it can be resolved, but at least you see the sense of that core :) I think Grasswhistle was an excuse for bad teambuilding, that worked in the tour and turned the game around; second thoughts on this though. I wonder if effectively Manectric+Scizor+Skymin is meant maybe to break down balance/stall, and the remaining 3 mons provide a supportive backbone, and depending on the matchup certain mons become more or less useful; in a way that justifies the balance between the stallbreaking and the stall. Finally, any thoughts on Thunder>Thunderbolt on Mega Manectric? It hits suprisingly weakly versus Kyogre with Thunderbolt [50% ish I think] and especially with a lightningrod boost under the rain becomes a terrifying thought, especially with that immense speed tier. Certainly though, thunderbolt offers more reliability versus ho-oh and yveltal (although versus ho-oh the extra power might be useful or nessecary). Really good rate :)

Edit: Not sure if giratina-O adds a thing to the build apart from extra weaknesses, answers to threats I've already answered, defog, and a lure.

Edit 2: If there was no mega gengar I think fairy arceus would have been perfect.

Last edited:

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Piexplode,

Nice team. It seems to have a pretty good matchup against a fair amount of teams. Mega Manectric is cool- I'm definitely intending to build something with it. It does have some flaws on the defensive side, specifically Kyogre and Zekrom. SpecsOgre just punches holes- Waterceus gets hit really hard, and it's pretty much your only Kyogre switch in, which puts a lot of pressure on it if a Kyogre is on the other side, leading to situations where it is easily forced out because it cannot risk being lost. Zekrom on the other hand, will be able to hit things really hard, as well as pick up momentum nicely with volt switch, which can be annoying. Also, HP Fire Xern beats you unless it takes significant damage as it comes in and sets up.

Also, since you are RMTing this, Grass Whistle loses its effectiveness in the surprise aspect and it's kinda unreliable so yeah, definitely run SubSeed instead.

Regarding changes, I like a lot of the stuff Edgar suggested. Yveltal is a threat, etc. It's all been said. You suggested Fairyceus, but decided not to because of Gengar. I feel that it may be plausible though, should you run Pursuit on Scizor, which I know kills momentum but there's that. Unfortunately, I feel like this now makes you a bit Mewtwo and Ho-Oh weak... Ugh. I suppose you could again run SE on Fairyceus as a lure, which would help significantly. Actually, Fairyceus can wall Mewtwo with recover, although it's not that threatening I guess. I don't know. That might be good enough. So yeah, in other words I'm saying that Fairyceus works if you run Pursuit Scizor imo. Altogether, we have a team of Skymin / Mega Manectric / Scizor / Fairyceus / Hippowdon / Kyogre which seems like it should be pretty solid. Still Kyogre weak, but it definitely works. Grassceus+Cleric Xerneas can replace Fairyceus+Kyogre if you want, it would basically trade Xerneas insurance for Kyogre insurance.

OPTIMIZATION:

Skymin- Not sure if it is suboptimal to do this but you can drop 12 Spd EVs since you still beat Darkrai with 240, but idk if I'm missing something. Edgar already said to just go Max Max power and speed and I agree.

Manectric- Flamethrower misses the OHKO on Ferrothorn, so you could run Overheat or something, but that has a pretty bad SAtk drop so I'm not sure it's worth it.

Waterceus- Perhaps move SAtk to SDef to take Kyogre's hits ever so slightly better.

Scizor- Pursuit > Talk if other sleep absorber

Gira-O- fine I guess, SE>EQ

Ttar- Shuca is useless, run a dark move somewhere too, if you keep it.

Good luck!

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
I think haxiom that the team is being kept as is for posterity, but after some interesting discussion with edgar another variant certainly looks on the way. Mega Manectric+Scizor+Hippodown+SDef Kyogre seems like a really strong set of pokemon, mostly requiring just hazard control, and ground-type answers, and preferably maybe another answer to yveltal. But yeah Hippodown+Kyogre provide a really strong defensive core handling a large part of many Hyper Offensive teams, whilst Scizor+Manectric handle a couple of specific threats, but provide really scary threats versus stall and balance.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I think haxiom that the team is being kept as is for posterity, but after some interesting discussion with edgar another variant certainly looks on the way. Mega Manectric+Scizor+Hippodown+SDef Kyogre seems like a really strong set of pokemon, mostly requiring just hazard control, and ground-type answers, and preferably maybe another answer to yveltal. But yeah Hippodown+Kyogre provide a really strong defensive core handling a large part of many Hyper Offensive teams, whilst Scizor+Manectric handle a couple of specific threats, but provide really scary threats versus stall and balance.
Yeah fine no reason to change op or anything, just good discussion, etc.

EDIT: Also, Lando-T > Hippowdon is plausible, since it gives you another voltturner/pivot. It has a bit less defensive prowess, but a little bit more offensively so I'm not sure how it would work.

Last edited:
A lot to improve has been said already, and everything seems kewl to try out (but tbf using lando>hippo would not be that great unless you would change the way the team functions around/swapping core members bc lado isn't really that good for being a defensive wall, or at least not on this imo) so not a lot I need to say anymore I dont think.

Alomomomola is a fucking god :D

Last edited:

Disaster Area

formerly Piexplode
Why have the RMT mods deleted some of the posts? They're relevant Ubers Premier League banter, and the reason the fixes aren't being made to the above team are because it is left for posterity due to it having been used in my finals match, even though there's clearly improvements that can be made.

Edit: I'm fine with it being moved to the ubers subforum with the posts undeleted if it counts more of as a showcase than an RMT.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)