Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a female Durant (Truant) in a Dream Ball. No IVs or nature are required. I have almost every Dream Ball Pokemon, so feel free to ask.

Last edited:
I need someone to help me evolve some Karrablasts. I can provide the Shelmets if you don't have any.
i can help with these

Does anyone have an male empoleon with defog? Ivs and nature doesn't matter (prefer a spitback) pm me
is this an egg move for empoleon now?
EDIT: i suppose it could be for some other species. probably got my hopes up for nothing >:(
as for your request, i can maybe breed something in Gen IV and transfer it over for you.

Ok just to be clear did Lady Valkyrie gave you Redis rigths for her pokemon? Because last time I checked all of her stuff is NON REDIS and you lost these pokemon in a trade also trying to clone them...
Confirming that those 'mons were not originally mine. As of my new thread, I only trade my own Pokemon and non redis mon's.

Anyway, do you need help with something keroblade ?

Sorry if I havent covered everything, on my phone. Seen your PM, sorry. I can't trade until tommorrow/access Bank as Im out of Wifi range.

Last edited:
I'm doing a -Competitive- Pokémon giveaway
I'm giving away Kalos born Pokémons with perfect iv's, egg moves and bred in rare Pokéballs (Infected with Pokérus)
Send me a pm for more details

Confirming that those 'mons were not originally mine. As of my new thread, I only trade my own Pokemon and non redis mon's.

Anyway, do you need help with something keroblade ?

Sorry if I havent covered everything, on my phone. Seen your PM, sorry. I can't trade until tommorrow/access Bank as Im out of Wifi range.
It will probably just be easier to wait until tomorrow to explain when you have internet access and can read all the posts. :)

Quick question. What are the optimal IV spreads for Naive/Hasty natures? Say I want a Naive Garchomp with Fire Blast to hit steel types like Skarmory, Scizor and Ferrothorn. Obviously 6 IVs would be the best but let's say I can only get 5 perfect IVs, what would optimal? Since I already have a nature with -SpD, would x in Sp. Def IVs work?

Quick question. What are the optimal IV spreads for Naive/Hasty natures? Say I want a Naive Garchomp with Fire Blast to hit steel types like Skarmory, Scizor and Ferrothorn. Obviously 6 IVs would be the best but let's say I can only get 5 perfect IVs, what would optimal? Since I already have a nature with -SpD, would x in Sp. Def IVs work?
Yep. Of course you would want the best IV possible but in most cases people will let the lowered stat slide.

Yes, when you're going mixed with naive 31/31/31/31/xx/31 should be fine.

I can breed one but you have anything else to offer?
I have a 6 IV infiltrator zubat with brave bird and defog, a 6 IV Modest deino, 6 IV Adamant bagon, 5 iv Timid infiltrator noibat with switcheroo, a 6 IV sand rush drilbur, 5 iv adaptability corphish with egg moves, a 5 IV Modest cyndiquil with extrasensory, and a 31/31/31/x/31/0 ferro seed with egg moves, all bred by me. Lastly, I could breed you practically any xy pokemon relatively fast.

What's the easiest way to breed down 0 speed IVs from a Ditto and still get the rest of the stats perfect 31? Give Ditto a Power Anklet to give the offspring 0 speed and then just hope you're lucky with the Destiny Knot?

What's the easiest way to breed down 0 speed IVs from a Ditto and still get the rest of the stats perfect 31? Give Ditto a Power Anklet to give the offspring 0 speed and then just hope you're lucky with the Destiny Knot?
Gonna agree with Raichufan92, breeding with the Everstone and Destiny Knot is best. I mean, when you think about it, it's no different from breeding perfect IVs and unlike breeding for HP, the IV judge will actually tell you when you pass down the 0IV.

For my part, since I always breed with a foreign male 5IV parent, I'll get the 0IV onto a female and breed those, replacing the female with better parents as long as it has that 0IV I want.

just breed with the everstone and destiny knot and hope for the best
Gonna agree with Raichufan92, breeding with the Everstone and Destiny Knot is best. I mean, when you think about it, it's no different from breeding perfect IVs and unlike breeding for HP, the IV judge will actually tell you when you pass down the 0IV.

For my part, since I always breed with a foreign male 5IV parent, I'll get the 0IV onto a female and breed those, replacing the female with better parents as long as it has that 0IV I want.
Cheers guys!

Looking for Apricorn Ball matching Pokemon (may also take any matching ball Pokemon if it's something I really want but Apricorn Ball is priority) female spitbacks to be specific. I have these for offer:

Shiny Adamant Gale Wing Talonflame (252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP)
Shiny Timid Gengar (252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP)
Shiny Adamant Marill w/ BD, Aqua Jet, Superpower (flawless but 30 SpDef IVs)
Jolly Weavile w/ Knock Off + Low Kick + Ice Shard + Pursuit 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP
Modest Nidoking - Sheer Force (252 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 HP)
Mild Yveltal - 30/31/31/31/30/31
HP Ground/Fire Timid Ralts (also EV Trained Gardevoirs) w/ Hyper Voice and Destiny Bond
HP Ground/Fire Modest Shiny Eevee + shiny Calm Eevee w/ Heal Bell and Hyper Voice
Shiny Timid HP Ice Virizion in Heal Ball
Shiny Timid HP Fighting Vulpix w/ Hypnosis, WoW and Energy Ball
Shiny Modest Heal Bell and Nasty Plot Togekiss
Shiny Timid Abra (Shiny HP Fire EV Trained Alakazam)
Shiny Brave Water Absorb Cacnea w/ Dynamic Punch and Seed Bomb
Shiny EV Trained Swampert w/ Stealth Rock and Wide Guard ( 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Attack - 0 Speed IVs)
Modest/Naive/Timid HP Ice Thundurus
Shiny Flash Fire Litwick (Repeat Ball for Chandelure)
Shiny HP Ground Volcarona (Timer Ball)
Timid HP Ghost Keldeo
Jolly Deoxys with Stealth Rock, Superpower and Fire Punch
HP Grass Greninja (248 SpA / 252 Speed / 4 Attack / 4 SpDef - Level 50 battle ready Greninja)
Modest Reshiram (Premier Ball)
Shiny Adamant Tyrogue (Steafdast) with Fake Out, Low Kick, Bullet Punch and Mach Punch
Shiny Naive Bagon (Rock Head) with Dragon Dance and Outrage

Leftovers, Power Items, can clone, most Maison items, etc. PM? Everything I have is flawless (unless specific HP or specified) and my own Pokemon. On my sig there's the first post of my thread where I also have Pokemon (not updated)

I have been looking everywhere but can not seem to get any response. :L Can anyone tell me where I can download the latest eontimer? I asked many hours earlier in the RNG help section but haven't gotten any response yet. The link with eontimer has error 509.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)