Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 40 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the Team Flare super training bag do ?
It makes the Pokemon attack the bag faster afterward, like poking them when they're 'resting', but doesn't wear off on its own until it destroys another bag or is deposited into the PC. This is both for the blank bag when nothing is equipped (which may cause more bags to be found a bit faster as a result) and any bag you equip after. It's really good for Soothing Bag, which takes what feels like forever to destroy, or any of the large stat bags.

Does anyone have a spare Leftovers I can have?

In return, I can give you a Dratini, Mawile, Timburr, or Kangaskhan spitback. I also have access to prominent things in the Friend Safari like Infiltrator Spiritomb, Gale Wings Fletchinder, Speed Boost Whirlpede, and Unaware Wooper.

I'm looking for spitbacks of the following pokes:
A slugma with earth power, rocks, recover
And a heatmor with suckerpunch rash or mild nature

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Anyone have a spare Ability Capsule? I've got some spare 5 IV matching ball females I can offer, and a few 6 IV males.

Looking for someone to find out my SID from these 4th Generation Pokemon. I have been trying to RNG again on HGSS and forgot what the SIDs of the trainers were. CMT for my Shiny Kyogre in a loveball (OT: Rikku) and Shiny Groudon in a nestball (OT: Reno). They are now located in XY.

http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/bulbasaurs-bookstore.3510005/

As a bonus prize you get to keep them! They 100% legit and RNGed back in the day. Also looking for embedded Kyogre and Groudon in 4th gen to unlock Jade Orb.

Have been levelling up 140+ mons (a tip for everyone: do not wait to train until you breed everything you want) so haven't been around as much lately... Know that Diancie is out for a while, wondering if it's easier to get now or it still costs a lot to get one?

Have been levelling up 140+ mons (a tip for everyone: do not wait to train until you breed everything you want) so haven't been around as much lately... Know that Diancie is out for a while, wondering if it's easier to get now or it still costs a lot to get one?
It really doesn't cost that much. In fact, a lot of them have been acquired for free, if not like one breedable. It's only the adamant 31/31/27/31/13/12 one though, so that's probably why it's so cheap to get from pretty much every thread.

You can probably get one cheap from a generous person (I can't clone sry ;-;)

P.S. Like your profile pic :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)